It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Great Crop Circle of 2012 - Wheat Being Harvested in UK - Mars Rover Curiosity Explanation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Crop Circle location : Milk Hill

It looks very peaceful there. I call this photo Peace & Tranquility.

The article explains this crop circle represents the Mars Rover Curiosity landing on Mars.

- Crop Circle Connector Explanation - Milk Hill Crop Circle 2012 -

Apparently, the aliens are keeping a close eye on our space exploration programs.

Thank God for NASA.

Very impressive from above.

* Is it really necessary to bury this thread in ATS Skunk Works ???

edit on 18-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Are those the circle makers in the first picture?

Not seeing any connection with the Mars rover.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Are those the circle makers in the first picture?

Not seeing any connection with the Mars rover.

Just click on the link.

There is a link to the Mars rover landing at Mount Sharp on Mars.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Yes, but that info was available to those who make these things. I don't think i can ever buy the theory these circles are anything other than man made, It just seems like the most retarded way in which an alien race would comunicate, saving it for every summer in the cornfields of England.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Yes, but that info was available to those who make these things. I don't think i can ever buy the theory these circles are anything other than man made, It just seems like the most retarded way in which an alien race would comunicate, saving it for every summer in the cornfields of England.

It's called subtle communication.

It's also a great way to get us out and to relax in a beautiful wheat field.

They even brought along the family dog.

----------
I wish they would have brought along a compass as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Tenuous Link Alert !!!

Someones put a lot of work into that but ...... what ?
Why would ET create a Crop Circle of a wheel from Curiosity rover ..... the rover wheel looks nothing like the circle .
It gets sillier and sillier

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The problem I have with crop circles is that you can always tell where the pattern started. In this instance, the very edge of the inner pattern meets the footpath. In fact, there are irregularities at that spot, which leads me to believe a 2-man team started there for the first phase of the pattern.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Tenuous Link Alert !!!

Someones put a lot of work into that but ...... what ?
Why would ET create a Crop Circle of a wheel from Curiosity rover ..... the rover wheel looks nothing like the circle .
It gets sillier and sillier

They explain it at the link on crop circle connector.com

It has to do with the wheels on the rover.

There are also great photos on the ground pictures located at the site.

Weaving patterns are hard to explain.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
The problem I have with crop circles is that you can always tell where the pattern started. In this instance, the very edge of the inner pattern meets the footpath. In fact, there are irregularities at that spot, which leads me to believe a 2-man team started there for the first phase of the pattern.

Do you honestly think you could make an exact copy right next to it at

4 AM? How long would it take you and would it really look this beautiful?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

* Is it really necessary to bury this thread in ATS Skunk Works ???

Doesn't that tell you something about how the ATS PTB feel about the subject?

Don't you love farce?
My fault I fear.
I thought that you'd want what I want.
Sorry, my dear.
But where are the shills?
Quick, send in the shills.

Don't bother, they're here.

edit on 18-8-2012 by Everywhen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

All I would need is a tripod with a rotating piece on top with which to tie pre-measured strings and some planks of wood as shown in every crop circle debunking ever.

Would my first attempt look this good? If I did all the calculations correctly, yes.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It's always fun how charlatans in the UFO circus adopt other charlatans stories into their own stories to both support and validate their own bit of fiction.

Now, we're getting the same thing with crop circles? People are playing connect the dots with crop circles?

Crop circles are indeed interesting as an art form, but, we've yet to see any real indication, let alone proof, that crop circles have anything to do with aliens.
All we've seen so far is evidence that crop circles are made by people, regardless anyone's gullibility regarding compass readings that could be thrown off by dusting the whole area with iron filings.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Just another crop circle.

Curiosity? One person's interpretation of a circle, not necessarily everyone else's.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

All I would need is a tripod with a rotating piece on top with which to tie pre-measured strings and some planks of wood as shown in every crop circle debunking ever.

Would my first attempt look this good? If I did all the calculations correctly, yes.

You should know that some MIT students tried what you said.

It didn't work out very well.

They were wandering around their crop circle with a very bright flame thrower trying

to distribute iron filings/ iron spheres everywhere.

I gave them a C-.

The aliens get an A+

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
Just another crop circle.

Curiosity? One person's interpretation of a circle, not necessarily everyone else's.

It looks like everyone is enjoying themselves. They should have brought a compass

with them.

I agree with the explanation.

Mars Rover - Curiosity

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Thanks for mentioning the MIT experiement carried out in 2002 - here is the link to that story (which in itself is full of intrigue)MIT lads creating crop circle

For me, the crop circle phenomena, in order to be verified as totally 100% man-made every time, would need to fully address the following:

1. Iron Balls present in "genuine" circles:-

2. Elongated apical plant stem nodes, expulsion cavities in the plant stems:-

3. Seemingly produced over a very short period of time with no witnesses and pissed-off land owners.

I have seen documentaries where the circles are manmade but failure to produce certain criteria leave me in doubt as to the validity of the claim that all circles are manmade.

I have also seen documentaries where individuals' interpretation(s) of the maths and symbology behind the circles appears "other worldly" and is a apparent attempt at global communication.

So, for me, it is the "hidden" things about the circles that keep me interested - especially the failure of electronic equipment when in close proximity to certain "genuine" circles.

Hows that for sitting on the fence aye

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Do the aliens think were are so primitive that we can only communicate thru pictures, despite the communications networks we have, or are they so primitive that they can't communicate with us in any other way.

Doodles or tagging? Maybe the aliens are part of a galactic gang. Communications, doubtful.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
transparent post

edit on 18-8-2012 by Everywhen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

The most bizarre event occurred when the MIT students failed to install a proper waveguide

on their microwave oven magnetron. They were trying to blow apart the stems

and nodes with microwave energy when the batteries immediately - died - in the video recorder?

Why did that happen???

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Do the aliens think were are so primitive that we can only communicate thru pictures, despite the communications networks we have, or are they so primitive that they can't communicate with us in any other way.

Doodles or tagging? Maybe the aliens are part of a galactic gang. Communications, doubtful.

It has to do with the - noninterference directive -.

You Star Trek fans know what i'm talking about.

Apparently, puzzles are okay.

Here is a crop circle. Find the meaning. Good luck

---------
BTW, if you think you can make an exact copy of our crop circle right next to it,

go ahead.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join