It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This got shut down by the grace of our awesome mods, let's keep it civil. These videos need to be seen.

Please watch both videos (watch them both)

An American preacher's speech about terrorism that will truly make you think about what we are doing in other countries. Stop the terrorism

Let the truth live on!

This next vid is 11 minutes long but i suggest you watch it and I guarantee it will move you to tears.

Who are the real terrorists?

It's certainly not the countries we are carpet bombing...

Who can rationally justify any of this?

No one can.

Patiently waiting responses.

Keep it civil.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

YAWN...
Sorry you didn't like the responses you got there, but it is what it is.
Are you about to make it a habit? You don't like the outcome of a thread so you open an identical one ?

Related thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Lupe has been tryin to tell yall since 07

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So let me get this correct, the mods shut down a thread because ATS members can’t have a constructive debate without turning into children so you start the exact same thread…. I can’t see this lasting very long but I will through in my view’s.

This first video is horrid; it shows just how evil America is….

But only when you view it through an emotional eye holding a predetermined believe that America is an evil terrorist.

That is the problem I have with this thread, and to be quite honest most of ATS these days. The OP posts a video that is clearly bias and has been constructed to create a emotional response rather than a rational response. Most of ATS these days seems to favour the emotional over the rational it begs the question, when did balanced objectivity die on ATS.

Without some balanced objectivity we only embrace ignorance this video is a perfect example. The Reverend talk’s about the enslavement of black Africans, yes that was truly evil, but he neglects to point to the freedom of the slaves and affirmative action. He also talks about the bombing of Gaddafi and the killing of his child, he is referring to the 1986 bombing of Libya, that was in response to the bombing of a nightclub in berlin that same year targeting American military personal and there is a lot of debate whether or not his daughter was killed. He also talks about the nuclear attacks on Japan yet forgets to mention the Japanese attacks on pearl harbour. The same can be said about him talking about the bombing of the pharmaceutical plant in Sudan, there was credible intelligence that the plant could have been a chemical weapons plant run by Al-Qa’ida, all be it this intelligence turned out to be wrong the attack was in response to the embassy bombings.

Then there is this same pointless propensity of members of ATS to through around the “T”, word without any regards for its definition. Most of you cant define terrorism, you think you can but really you cant.

To be clear I am not American nor am I any fan of American foreign policy I will not deny that America has committed acts of evil and has a incredibly hypocritical foreign policy. The point I am making is that there are two sides to every story and people on ATS need to remember this in order to deny ignorance rather than to have a flag grab with yet another biased emotionally charged anti-American thread.

PS I stopped watching the second video at the very mention of “Ron Paul”.

edit on 18-8-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The other thread deteriorated quite rapidly right out of the gate.
I'm starting to suspect some may have a form of ADHD.....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I saw that,

It worries me that ATS can’t behave itself, why can’t we just have a thread with constructive debate without the emotion. I find it very puzzling for a group of supposedly intellectual individuals they can’t seem to engage in a debate without toughing all their toys out of the pram.

ATS is becoming more and more political these days and much less about denying ignorance, just look at the conveniently placed Ron Paul video and the anti-American agenda of the thread. This thread is not about facts, debate and finding the truth, it’s about a political view point that America is a “terrorist”. There is a total absence of facts and balance.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Circumventing the Mods?

This is new, on ATS.......

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed.

top topics

join