It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 123: Garth Hosts-Olympic Con,Anti American,Assange,FBI,FB,Pumapunku,Stargates,Turbo's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
Wow! Most of the host's opinions on anti-Americanism totally missed the importance of millions of people being murdered and crippled by America invading numerous countries for no reason that could possibly defend, or help American citizens. It's almost like people need to be in what's left of the homes of the people America has bombed, and help the survivors bury their loved ones, for the importance to hit them. One person actually said that there are more people who are anti-American now, because...there are more people on the planet????!!!! Pretty amazing ability to skip over the shocking, continuous murder campaigns that the U.S. has been involved with for the last 60 years.

I totally agree with this post.

ATS what the Heck this host has to go. On the Assange stuff your supposed expert had to be corrected that it was Sweden not Switzerland that wanted him. No talk of the trap waiting to be sprung for JA in Sweden which no self respecting human would walk into. And your host seems to be content with the MSM status quo take on this event. No thoughts on a south American country thumbing its nose at American imperialism (lord knows they would have no reason to do that) . Smug shallow dribble come on now step your game up.

Deny ignorance ... huh... how about embrace intelligence.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
My children got me started on Facebook. Amazing what these kids say and do on the web.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

You could have called the show and discussed it with us. That's what we want.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MinorityReporter

Come talk with us if you don't agree. The show is here just for that.

The opinions we give our ours and we respect each others. And we respect yours. But is there any need for the personal insults?

Come discuss the topic on air. It's done now but the chace is always there for you, or anyone, to come and disagree with us.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Wow! Most of the host's opinions on anti-Americanism totally missed the importance of millions of people being murdered and crippled by America invading numerous countries for no reason that could possibly defend, or help American citizens. It's almost like people need to be in what's left of the homes of the people America has bombed, and help the survivors bury their loved ones, for the importance to hit them. One person actually said that there are more people who are anti-American now, because...there are more people on the planet????!!!! Pretty amazing ability to skip over the shocking, continuous murder campaigns that the U.S. has been involved with for the last 60 years.

Yeah, but those people dont complain w/ the billions of $$$$ we send them.

With that said, you could have called in talked

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
lol i love you hosting, you make it personal, casual and comfortable. and you make me smile

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
For Slayer69

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think and all ways have thought that the movie Stargate had a very good theory on the origins on the begging of civilization

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
reply to post by trysts

You could have called the show and discussed it with us. That's what we want.

I've been sitting here debating about calling, but I'm too nervous, or upset, or I don't know. I can type my opinion way better than I can speak it. *embarrassed*

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I thought that when the magnetic poles were changed that would open or show us these star gates and magnetic fields that we have not seen since ancient times

edit on 18-8-2012 by 2012nwaiting because: Can't spell

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Yeah, but those people dont complain w/ the billions of $$$$ we send them.

With that said, you could have called in talked

I will never be able to get in the mind-set of thinking money excuses murder, greeneyedleo.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

That's ok.

I understand the issue. Many that call are nervous the first time.

If it's any consolation, we do our best to make you feel comfortable.

I hope you will take the time to call some Saturday, we really do want you folks to call in and discuss these topics with us. Even better if you disagree with us, as it adds to the debate and presents different views to our own.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Wonderful topics this week folks...

If you arent listening, you are missing out folks.

As always... first rate... Great discussions..

MUCH more interesting than CNN...lol

Pravdaseeker

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
reply to post by trysts

That's ok.

I understand the issue. Many that call are nervous the first time.

If it's any consolation, we do our best to make you feel comfortable.

I hope you will take the time to call some Saturday, we really do want you folks to call in and discuss these topics with us. Even better if you disagree with us, as it adds to the debate and presents different views to our own.

Thank you, GAOTU789, for the invitation
This is the first time I listened to the show, and the next Saturday night I don't have to work, I'll hopefully keep it in mind.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

I, and we, look forward to it.

If there is anything I can do to help you to get comfortable, just pm me. I'll help in anyway.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Thank you for listening everyone.

We appreciate you guys listening every week.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Great show tonight guys and gals.

Kind of stinks SLAYER didn't call in. I was wondering about that topic... Oh well...

-SAP-
edit on 18-8-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to listen to the show tonight (and every Saturday for that matter).

We appreciate your comments too, and hope that soon you'll feel like you can call in and discuss your thoughts live as were doing the show.

Johnny

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I would have loved to call in about that prayer bit but my lap top doesn't hold a charge any more and my desk top doesn't have a mic.

My boyfriend and I have talked about prayer since I started becoming aware of the truth to a lot of lies we are told and the state of the world as I am a Spiritual person and spent a lot of my youth going to a Presbyterian Church. I love to discuss things with my boyfried because he has read a lot of stuff and thinks in a completely different way then me but everything that he has told me has left my head spinning and excited about what I had learned.

I digress... prayer can be a powerful thing. Think of praying for someone like a chant. The more you pray and think about the person getting better then the more energy is being put out there. When you get more people praying then the energy that is being put out is even more stronger. I have seen group prayer work. I have also seen group prayer work temporarily but God's plan is his plan and he will stick to his plan.
Praying is also like saying "God I know you are all knowing and that your will be done but I would like you to stop what you have planned and do something different" The result, whether it worked or not, is all because of what God has planned.
I don't know if God does change his mind when group prayer happens or if that is actually God's plan is for them to get better when group prayer happens but it is curious, just like God.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
OK Folks. The show is on ITunes, and will be repeated on Sunday at 8pmBST(UK) and 8pmEDT(North America) and on Monday at 8pmACDT(Australia)

The show can also be found on the rewind player at www.illustrial.net/site/archive

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join