It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's about time I introduce myself.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Been lurking here on and off for a few months, and figured it's about time I start adding to the content.

I'm a college student from NYC and I love reading all these experiences and stories from all the members here.

I was part of the original Occupy Wall St protests, and one day will be sharing my stories from being there.

Until then good morning ATS!

(It's 5:16am here and I have completely given up on sleep and being productive)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rottenrascals

Hi there. I'm from Quebec. ANd I was part of the original stay-at-home-and-stay-on-your-computer movement craze which started some years ago.
Welcome to the club.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Hi there. I'm from Quebec. ANd I was part of the original stay-at-home-and-stay-on-your-computer movement craze which started some years ago.
Welcome to the club.

Lol! I am still a stay at home and stay on your computer rebel!

What else is there to do in this swamp of humanity!

Cool to meet you RR and of course the majestic Swan, too!

Bless Up!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I heard of you guys, really stuck it to those get-outside-and-do-stuff-people.

Those guys suck. I'll stay here and enjoy my pale anti-tan

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Welcome and remember ATS is a debunker and disinformation site but its still possible to find wise people here.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

With the awake and given up on productivity thing 100%. I don't have my usual wall of links and text handy - but I will say welcome to ATS!

I've got a LOT of respect for the original Occupy movement!

~Heff

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

whats the differnce between original and non original, is it like name brand and store brand enlighten me please

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I'll just jump into say that when it started it wasn't about the 1%. It was about equality. We never had a problem with the rich. We didn't want you to give us money, just acknowledge the issues that came from this recession and how the middle class is being phased out into the super wealthy or the super poor.

What it turned into was a bunch of dirty hippies abusing cops, and donation seekers looking to make money off what was a noble cause.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! The site can be a bit overwhelming at first, but I hope you will like it here just as much as I do. I still learn something new here every day and that is what keeps me coming back.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Well I lurked here enough to pick up on the general sense of things. I just never felt I had something worth talking about.

But I figure why not. Not like I know any of you guys lol.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, I share your sentiments about the origins of OWS; a truely nobel cause that was unfortunately hijacked and derailed. The message still made an impact though as we are starting to notice change coming about, albeit very slowly.

People are starting to wake up and that can only be a good thing, long term.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

It sounds like you have some experienced and interesting perspectives! I look forward to hearing more in the forums.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Interesting? Yes. Experienced? No.

I just live very impulsively and that has lead me to some very interesting places and events. I also had the good fortune of being able to travel so i got to see a lot of interesting stuff along the way. As well as some stuff I'll never be able to explain.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Yes, about time alright ! I've been waiting here forever for you to finally join !!

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Occupy your mind before you hit the streets. It's easier that way !

Peace Out

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

It began with a pure intent and then got hijacked by various other interests as tools to political means other than the agenda of the general welfare of the average citizen of the US.

IE oligarchy subverted the intent before too long.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. It's an honor to have you. As the owner of three teenagers, I was amazed at your service to humanity and the potential for change your generation demonstrated.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hi Rotten,have an eye.There's a big conspiracy here that I know nothing about...take care

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

lol I wanted to star you but then I saw that no stars are allowed in Introduction.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

You own them teens? I hope they were a good investment.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Thanks... But the swan is just for my name: J. Swan. Some folks tough I was a girl because of it but I love my avatar so I stuck to it anyway and made a rant instead.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join