It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Olympics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Crazy idea.

You know how all the megalithic civilizations did the same sort of things within the same general time frame? The ancients all did the same type projects, but with different styles, including religion, building, writing...

You also may know how many ancient epic tales include multiple alien forces engaged in "combat"? Sorry I can't cite the actual examples, but experts are aplenty here.

So, my idea is that if there were different aliens, each group adopted a certain (ethnic?) group of Earthings. The various "teams" would have challenges, but with only very limited Alien intervention. How funny is that? It also fits in with the biblical and Hindu stories of aliens intervening in battles. So, it's run like a competition, who builds the tallest/nicest/biggest buildings (like the Pentagon
and who does the best tricks, like going to the Moon (ducks for cover) idk about the awards ceremony....maybe they all the gold???

I think I've said enough to kick this idea off. At least it unlikely to be a repost.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrutalDictator
Crazy idea.

You know how all the megalithic civilizations did the same sort of things within the same general time frame? The ancients all did the same type projects, but with different styles, including religion, building, writing...

You also may know how many ancient epic tales include multiple alien forces engaged in "combat"? Sorry I can't cite the actual examples, but experts are aplenty here.

So, my idea is that if there were different aliens, each group adopted a certain (ethnic?) group of Earthings. The various "teams" would have challenges, but with only very limited Alien intervention. How funny is that? It also fits in with the biblical and Hindu stories of aliens intervening in battles. So, it's run like a competition, who builds the tallest/nicest/biggest buildings (like the Pentagon
and who does the best tricks, like going to the Moon (ducks for cover) idk about the awards ceremony....maybe they all the gold???

I think I've said enough to kick this idea off. At least it unlikely to be a repost.

Jajajajaja. The Sun must be down in America.

Did you know the talcum powder they used for gymnastics was actually MOON powder?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
They already do this.,,,

Their main game???

Fly as close as you can to earth with your lights flashing, make a couple of laps, tip a cow, and come back. First one NOT to be photographed wins.

Sounds about right.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BrutalDictator

Would the megalithic structures be like a nation hosting the Olympic games? So if these theoretical Olympics were hosted in England, instead of stadiums, would they have built Stonehenge to welcome the Earthlings and intergalactic people?

I do think your OP is interesting, but I don't think its true. I need much more evidence.

Your OP sounds like a good plot for a book or series. Might be the next best seller.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
interesting topic. I don't believe it. It is cool though. The aliens who own america would be winning. (:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Their main game???

Fly as close as you can to earth with your lights flashing, make a couple of laps, tip a cow, and come back. First one NOT to be photographed wins.

LoL - I'm going to add that to my signature!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I think they would be a little pissed at us for not inviting them to join in the Mr./Mrs. Universe pageants.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by meticulous

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Their main game???

LoL - I'm going to add that to my signature!

Folks will have no clue what to think.

I do wonder though, if the aliens would have to fear a false flag at their Olympics...

top topics

join