It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do so many fear our government? you dont fear your dog do you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I keep seeing threads concerning peoples fear of a .gov takeover, or them overstepping their lawful bounds, or upset they are breaking the law, or upset they don't listen.

I am not one to fear that which I control.

For instance, a dog could bite you at any moment, or pee on the floor, or eat out of your plate whn your not looking etc

I don't have this problem as I have long known the answer to solve all of these situations. A dog does not respond to human stimuli, they act as a dog will act, it is their nature. Dogs don't do uncertainty in leadership, they will be led or they will lead. If the owner isn't the alpha, the dog will be, as this is the nature of their behavior, or more directly put their social structure.

When training a dog, the mst important rule is that YOU are the one in charge, and as such, it is from time to time necessary to demonstrate your domineance. This is the way dogs think and and as such they understand things in a different way then we do. They act the way dogs act, and over the years man has learned to use their natural "coulture" to manipulate them to our ends.

In nature dogs will never take the alphas food, as they know the dominate ( I am male so for the sake of this discusion I will use the term dominate male) male will not abide it. They understand that the dominate male will provide sustinance to the pack, either directly bringing back game or leading a hunt. As long as they are an asset to the pack they will always receive their share, but only after the alpha has had his share. In this way they maintain a working cohesive society that functions to serve the benefit of all. From time to time a dominant male will fall off his game, at which point it becomes obvious that new leadership is required, and a potential new alpha will try to assume control, so as to maintain a strong pack with a strong leader, ensuring the survival of all in the pack.

We as Americans have come to a point where our pack has been unsure as to who the alpha in charge is. We have let our underlings become to arrogant, too brazen in their disrespect. They now assume they are in charge, because we did not check them appropriately when tbey over stepped, so they think they are in charge, I believe it is time to demonstrate exactly who it is that is in charge of this country. There can only be one party in command, as in a power vacuum someone will step in to fill the void.

I believe we must make a unmistakeable example of those who have forgotten their place in this country. We are not subservient to the government, they are subservient to us! The only way they will learn this lesson is harshly as any half measure will only reinforce their belief they are in charge. We need to as a country, demand NOW that they come into line with our wishes or suffer the wrath of the alpha.

It is easy enough to accomplish, all we need to do is get most of us to follow an easy plan.

Everyone write your reps, than write the POTUS, the mayorn the police chief et al.

Demanding they immediately comply with our demands( notice I said demands not requests? Requests are for those above you, demands are for subordinates)that they will either come back into the fold, or they will lose it all, we will march, we will protest, we will not back down. If we show weakness they will not respect our demands, they will take them as requests, which is not the American way. We tell our government what they will do, not the other way around.

Otherwise, things will get worse everyday, until you look back and wander what happened, hell I already do wander what happened, things were way different just 20 years ago, today, our POTUS thibks he can dictate to us, he must be made to realize the error of his thinking, or it will only worsen by the day.

In closing, this is OUR country not "their" country. Either start acting the part of alpha, or stop complaining about the rules the alpha dictates to you.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Fortunately dogs are not corrupt like humans are.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
But we have LOST control of our government, and government is powerful and can control your life, imprisoning you, foreclosing on you..... we have allowed, through lack of education, lack of utilizing our votes effectively, lack of concern and more, corporations and the wealthy to take control over our government by influencing elections and legislation through lobbyists and campaign funds which are untraceable, to the point that they make laws we do not agree with nor would vote for had we that right, that reduce our rights and freedoms. You control your dog because you are smarter than your dog and have those opposable thumbs, and probably bigger than it. Your dog has no government lawyers and no black booted, uniformed thugs that can shoot you or take you away. So while I don't fear my dog, from whom I get unconditional love, I do worry about my government, which increasingly makes me feel it is a separate entity that really doesn't care about the average citizen any longer.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I would like to see you post the same rhetoric, when 30 or more dogs are stealing from your "plate". Which one do you neutralize first then?
edit on 17-8-2012 by Cerwedin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If my dog pees on my carpet and I scold him, he stops peeing on the carpet.

If the Govt. pisses on my life and I express my concerns, Govt. just squats a little more on my property...and then taxes me for the privilege.

I love dogs!

Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Next time you get a traffic ticket just give the officer a stern look and remind him who is in control, also, make sure you remind him that HE works for YOU.
Tell him you are the ALPHA and he can not have any of your money, then smack him in the snout with a newspaper.
Report back and let us know how it goes please.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Next time you get a traffic ticket just give the officer a stern look and remind him who is in control, also, make sure you remind him that HE works for YOU.
Tell him you are the ALPHA and he can not have any of your money, then smack him in the snout with a newspaper.
Report back and let us know how it goes please.

/sarcasm on

I tried that once, and he pissed on my tire and then his pack mates put me in handcuffs...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

"In closing, this is OUR country not "their" country. Either start acting the part of alpha, or stop complaining about the rules the alpha dictates to you"

This is what I say. Too often those here just want to bash,bash,bash. They want to complain about the problem...but not do anything to fix it. They're expecting everyone else do it while they sit bitching and moaning at their computers instead of physically doing something about it. I have my theory about that.The ones who do the complaining are usually the delusional ones,thinking the goverment is out to get them and how martial law is coming soon blah blah blah.You know the type.
edit on 18-8-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

Ah, there it is, you miss the point. We control all of these things, we only let them because we have taken the lazy easy route.

They can no more imprison us than they can control us if we don't let them. Money? What money? It is fake anyway, it is no more real than their control over us, we just lack the resolve to force the change.

A few million people world wide pulling imaginary strings that us billions believe are real, can easily be broken in an instant. We jsut have to assert our authority. A king cannot rule a free populace that won't be ruled. All power is imagined, it is no more real than their money. They only continue because we allow it. The same way a dog will eat from your plate every single day like it is his, until you show him the consequences of doing so. Once he realizes he will stop.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerwedin

I fear no amount of mongrel dogs, I was attacked by a full grown german shepard as a child, after I beat it like the beast it was it ran from a 8 year old boy, I have never been cowed once in my life, I will die before that changes!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I have had a few run ins with the police, I am an honorable citizen, if I break a just law I will face the punishment as it is just, I have also had "bad" cops try their # on me, they change their tune when I call the state police to show them how to do their jobs correctly. They are all cowards hiding behind their badges, only picking on those dumb enough to allow it.I wont , I never have I never will!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

I fear no amount of mongrel dogs, I was attacked by a full grown german shepard as a child, after I beat it like the beast it was it ran from a 8 year old boy, I have never been cowed once in my life, I will die before that changes!

Dogs always act weird around me, I usually avoid them because of it. Last one I saw was a Doberman Pincer on a leash, I didn't know it was there and we made eye contact, the thing hit the floor and slid on his ass behind the owners leg making a whimpering noise.
I honestly don't understand it since nothing in my outward appearance is unusual or scary.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

There in lies the problem, they forget their place, we need only remind them of the order of things, I have done so more than once, I will do so again if needs be.

I am no "badass" I am just a man. Howevver I am a free man and will not suffer a tyrant.

Some of you may think I am kidding you, but ask anyone who knows me, I am honorable and honest, to a fault. I can provide references in private email for proof if you want.

I don't know how so many can so easily role over and admit defeat, none of these things can occur except by our inaction.

Instead of # talking me, help me take action, I will shoulder the burden of public scrutiny. I have nothing to hide.

The worst thing I have ever done in my life is get a driving while suspended( liscense suspended cause I was young and dumb and didn't py a ticket)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Dogs always act weird around me, I usually avoid them because of it. Last one I saw was a Doberman Pincer on a leash, I didn't know it was there and we made eye contact, the thing hit the floor and slid on his ass behind the owners leg making a whimpering noise.
I honestly don't understand it since nothing in my outward appearance is unusual or scary.

Hmmm...

Aren't dogs afraid of massive amounts of insects such as ticks, lice and (probably) crabs?

Bet they can pick up their scent too.

Or you just might be a super saiyan...or something.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Sadly from the responses I am getting, I see most of you are to scared to help change anything, or you either like the way things are going.

In any case, your missing you born right to a better way of living. There is more than enough to go around, except the greedy top dwellers will never have enough or hurt enough people to fill the hole in their souls, or perhaps more appropiately the hole where their soul should be.

And you just want to sit by and watch it happen, all the while doing nothing but watching the world burn, while talking crap on the net.

I will give my full name and social on the net because I don't care who sees it. I am poor, plz steal my identity, it will only help my credit, look me up, I am who I claim to be. I have nothing to fear, and nothing to hide. I just want the world my children inherit to be better than this one. If I do nothing, that is the same as being one of the evil tryrants destroying lives!

Sadly, I expected more than everyone agreeing with the same people ruining lives all over the world!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I agree totally, I also notice the only stars are for the weakminded who would continue this retarded masquerade, I for one am starring you. At least your not going to march like a leming with out thinking about the way things SHOULD HAVE BEEN!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Any takers on looking me up? I will post my info if you want it, I am serious, ask old corp. I gave it to him already.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

I am nothing even close, Goku or Vegita would pwn my face in a second, or Feiza ugh (shuders) I am a skinny ass five foot nine 155 LBS blonde haired blue eyed 34 year old country boy with scant few years left before my impending doom. I have little in this life but my children, all I want is to know I at least tried my damndest to make it better before I puch that damned clock the last time.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Have you ever owned a dog? You do not have to keep telling it what to do if you train it right...

If your comparing the government to a dog then it has to be bigger then Cerberus the 3 headed dog that guards the gates of hell.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

In any case, your missing you born right to a better way of living.

So just because your parents chose not to (or maybe they did and you where an accident...) means you where "born" into a better way of living?

Do you perchance hale from India where the "caste" system is still used?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join