It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain this Please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Short version:

I had a dream that I was in an emergency room...

I encountered a nurse that knew me and wanted me to take an abandoned newborn home with me.

She was terrified of what would happen to the child in foster care so, I agreed to take care of her.....

So, here is where it gets a little interesting

The very next evening...my best friend calls to tell me that her sister just gave birth to a baby girl!!!!

Her sister hid her entire pregnancy so, this is a shock to everyone! And, she wants to give her up for adoption!
and is now in discussion with her sister for custody.

Backing up the story....my best friend has been wanting to have another child for years.

On top of that....I was in the emergency room today with my youngest child????
edit on 17-8-2012 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
easy you will have a child and give it to your best friend for adoption cause she probably cant have kids anymore.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Is your whole post the dream? I can't tell. Anyways it sounds like you are supposed to help find a parent for this child. If the baby is given up for adoption, it could turn out bad for the child. Step in and do the right thing when this goes down. Don't let the kid go up for adoption to some random family. Find someone who will truly love the kid. Simple.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
easy you will have a child and give it to your best friend for adoption cause she probably cant have kids anymore.

that's it...

top topics

join