It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab Spring run amok: 'Brotherhood' starts crucifixions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Original thread started yesterday, please join the discussion. and Thank you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Seems to be a blackout on TV about this....

Happening very quickly and a lot of us here said it would happen.... oh well.... i'm not going to Eygpt for a holiday...

man, hey really are screwed!!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

edit on 18-8-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by jdub297

Happening very quickly and a lot of us here said it would happen.... oh well.... i'm not going to Eygpt for a holiday...

Agreed on many of us saying this would come.... I wouldn't say the Arab Spring is running amok, I'd say they're running right on their own schedules and things are moving along about like they've wanted. I'm thinking the worst is still to come.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Oh relax people, it hasn't happened. In a world of cell phones, anything not seen by a camera never happened.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its our leaders that are propping up the worst things on this planet, horrendous things that are beyond belief terrible. And the bankers, corporations and elites behind them.

There is no such thing as any tragedy happening THERE. For its caused by HERE wherever you are and the elite near all of us. Its caused by the agenda of some evil doers who are in every nation, and some very prevalent in the West and Europe, but World Wide, Saudi Arabia, and East as well.

And so wherever we are, HERE and NOW, we need to stand up and be outraged and refuse to participate in their world anymore.

This kind of thing is so horrendous I don't understand why everyone isn't in the streets screaming at the top of their lungs, banging themselvs on the head until GOD/GOODNESS stops all of it right the hell now. Because I don't know what any human being can do to stop it, BUT WE CANNOT LIVE ONE MORE MOMENT IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!

I don't think we can link international banking to a high-jacked religion that is twisting peoples minds to think it's OK to kill if the other person doesn't agree with them. Islam is only religion of peace if your born into it. If you aren't, your the enemy and must be destroyed. We STILL, to this day, do not hear of ANY Muslims speaking out against this behavior. I don't think they can due to fear that their own friends (Muslim) will kill them and their families. At any rate, it sounds like it's all coming to head. Israel will soon attack Iran and Iran, with support from Syria and Egypt, will attack back. Lot's of folks are going to die. Islam will be beaten back into obscurity for awhile (or, maybe the Christian's will loose but I doubt it since we have better weapons).

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Muslim Brotherhood Supporters Scourge and Crucify Secular Protesters
Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

I was reading about this last night, but was afraid to post it,for fear I would be verbally assaulted by ATS members,
Obama knew exactly what he was doing when he unleashed this multiple headed hydra, some of us saw this coming.

edit on 073131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

There are still many here who do not believe this, or who are unable to understand things without being told what to think.

I have to agree with you that "Obama knew exactly what he was doing ... ."

I opined ealier that however our support came aboout it borders on incompetence or treason, but certainly not logic.

I've yet to see a reasoned opinion why what is happening ther is a good thing, or why we should stand passively by.

jw.

I think that Obama knows too...[There are still many here who do not believe this]. and is counting on this ignorance come election time. I mean, I'm not a stupid person, but even I have a difficult time grasping the idea that our current leaders are supporting/funding this behavior.

The idea is totally disgusting, and the reality hard to understand.....so I doubt that many of his supporters will change their votes based on this knowledge-because many simply won't comprehend. Yes, I went there.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

I hope no one thinks this bigot is typical of Australia....honestly mate you are a disgrace to humanity, and your attitude is what helps to make this world hard to live in. I wouldn't shed a tear if you got stuck in the desert.....yuck!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Muslim Brotherhood leans more toward the Sunni Muslim sect. Sunnis control most of the oil producing Middle East countries that are US friendly. Iran leans toward Shia. So do most of the other Middle Eastern countries that are not friendly to the US. The Middle East is headed toward a war between the two Muslim sects. I guess we figure we're backing the ones who'll keep the petroleum flowing into our tankers.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Does anyone else notice that this is the place where Obama went in and promised the US would not intervene into Arab affairs?
And shockingly, less than 2 years later (with the threat of US intervention no longer a possibility), the extremists moved in and took over.
And to my amazement, we encouraged these savages after they took control.....

I dont recognize western civilization anymore....where are the ideals to protect those who require it?
Egypt, once the light of the pre-roman world is now destined for theocratic despotism based upon the subjugation of women.
How has our great world come to this....?

It is sad to me that religious zealotry now reigns supreme and logic, science, and reason are merely casualties to our political ineptitude and failure to call evil what it is: EVIL...

Soapbox dismounted.

-christosterone

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by jdub297

Mursi pledged to leave journalists alone, but as soon as the protesters began to organize, using the 6-October television station to disseminate the message, it was shut down.

Even so, the protesters are planning to take-on the government head-on Augsut 23:

Liberals and Islamists in Egypt have condemned a ‘fatwa’ issued by a cleric, which legalises the killing of demonstrators in a mass protest against the Muslim Brotherhood party and the nation’s President Mohammad Mursi later this month.

Hashem Islam, a preacher from the prestigious Muslim institution Al Azhar, who issued the fatwa, said that demonstrators who will take part in the August 24 protest are ‘heretics’ and their murder would be legal.

However, a video that went viral on the internet showing Islam accusing the protesters of high treason, prompted Al Azhar to disassociate itself from the fatwa, saying that it is his personal view.

'Death fatwa' for protesters against Muslim Brotherhood

If things were bad in the last couple of weeks, they are likely to get worse.

jw

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Sura 69 44-46 And if He (Muhammad) had forged a false saying concerning us, we surley would have siezed hm by his right hand and then certianly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta) [Hilali-Khan]

Ibn Sa'd p252- The apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab Bint al- Harith and said to her.."What induced you to do what you have done? She replied: You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle, my husband, so I said to myself: If you are a profit, the foreleg will inform you; and other have said; If you are a King, we will get rid of you...

Sahih al-Bukari 4428- The prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O Aishah, I still feel the pain Caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my Aorta is being cut from that poison.

Sunan Ibn majah 1622 - Aishah said : I never saw anyone suffer more pain than the messenger of Allah

Sura 157 Allah took Isa (Jesus) Straight up to paradise...

Jesus (Yashewa) is the Lamb of god... the Passover Lamb severed Muhammad's Aorta.... dont ask how.. i really have no clue... but this is within there own books.. Muhammad died in the way that ALLAH said he would kill Muhammad if he began to miss-represent allah... Allah protected Jesus in his death, but Muhammad suffered greatly. This is Bizarre....

O Muslim... Jesus is the Al Bayth, (The Resurrection),, Al Nor, (The way) Al Awir Akar The First and the last... In the same way Allah Made Adam out of Clay was Isa permitted to create the Birds out of Clay

وقف التحرش بي قطيع عيسى هو الله

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Oh relax people, it hasn't happened. In a world of cell phones, anything not seen by a camera never happened.

1st, This was posted earlier from one of the original articles.
Muslim Brotherhood 'Crucifies' Opponents, Attacks Secular Media

Security forces rescuing one of those scourged by Muslim Brotherhood supporters (from Dostor Watany).

2nd, since the crucifixions are being conducted by adherents of the Muslim Brotherhood and radical Islam, why would they publicize their own brutality? They are persecuting the "apostates," who have all the cameras, phones, et c. The evidence will trickle out soon enough; especially after the 24th.

jw

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

since the crucifixions are being conducted by adherents of the Muslim Brotherhood and radical Islam, why would they publicize their own brutality? They are persecuting the "apostates," who have all the cameras, phones, et c. The evidence will trickle out soon enough; especially after the 24th.

Seriously? You honestly expect grown, intelligent people to buy that?

You just admitted that there is no evidence to prove such a claim and have to wait for it to "trickle out" later? The news organization, Sky News, that began this entire issue has even pulled the story and yet you continue on?

We have gone beyond common sense and it now become quite clear that you WANT this to be true, for whatever weird reason.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyoshi
reply to post by steve1709

I hope no one thinks this bigot is typical of Australia....honestly mate you are a disgrace to humanity, and your attitude is what helps to make this world hard to live in. I wouldn't shed a tear if you got stuck in the desert.....yuck!

one: you're not my mate
two: If my attitude helps keep Australia from having the problems that England and Europe are having because of the muslim influence then I'll wear that tag for as long as it takes.
three: Ask some poms if the opposite to my attitude is making it easy for them to live with mosques popping up in place of churches and "religion of peace" marches taking place with banners implying "death to non muslims"
Four: re shedding a tear, ..... do you think I care about your views? Nope ... just in case you thought otherwise.
I am only posting this because I feel that your holier than thou attitude is no better than my "bigot" attitude and in reality, I sure hope there ARE some other Aussies that don't want the muslim mental dogma infiltrating us in Australia

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

You just admitted that there is no evidence to prove such a claim and have to wait for it to "trickle out" later? The news organization, Sky News, that began this entire issue has even pulled the story and yet you continue on?

In the UAE, for example, the government owns all telecommunications and everything is subject to deep-packet filtering. The only people with access to the "outside" are foreigners who have managed to enlist a good VPN.

It's not America, Korea, Japan, or Europe.

Now, having been to the middle east, and seeing what a # hole it is and the type of poverty that people live in... I'd have to say that the probability is high that there were, maybe, ten camera phones in the entire crowd - and most of them probably belonged to the people opposed to the hard-liners.

Of course, it would also be interesting to hear why Sky News pulled the story.

Couldn't be because opposing the Muslim Brotherhood from within countries that exist under Islamic theocratic dictatorships would be in any danger.

We have gone beyond common sense and it now become quite clear that you WANT this to be true, for whatever weird reason.

It takes no stretch of the imagination to see that the Muslim Brotherhood is more than capable of this type of behavior, and to observe that Egypt currently has an environment prone to it.

At the end of the day - you and I both know that the Muslim Brotherhood does this sort of thing. We can argue all day about whether or not the crucifixions took place. The intimidation and overall physical violence did.

And it really doesn't change the problem - being that our administration supports these radicals.

I'll be blunt. If I had a "kill the Muslim Brotherhood" button - I'd hit it in a heartbeat before I saw this story; and it would take one hell of a personal experience to get me to do otherwise. May sound like the pot calling the kettle black to the naive - but when you and I disagree, we simply disagree. When you disagree with people like that - they #ing lynch your ass. I can deal with people I disagree with without killing them. I cannot have a peaceful co-existence with people who would like to kill me, and I'll be more than happy to assert my dominance by eliminating them.

I don't think many of us care whether or not it's true. People already hit the "I believe" button. You either believe the Muslim Brotherhood is good, neutral, or bad. News stories like this - true or not - will not change those views without graphic evidence.

What we care about is that it's a chance to voice our opinion on the Muslim Brotherhood or on the people who have views we disagree with.

If people actually cared about it - we'd send in investigative reporters or even 'assault recon' teams to find the real story.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

It takes no stretch of the imagination to see that the Muslim Brotherhood is more than capable of this type of behavior

I agree. But we are all capable of some horrific things. To say that a group of religious zealots crucified political protesters is a big deal. Why perpetuate the issue if it may be false? That only leaves us standing with egg on our face and makes us look like we are crying wolf.

At the end of the day - you and I both know that the Muslim Brotherhood does this sort of thing.

That's the problem. We don't know. I have no first-hand experience with the MB and as a fair person I cannot have a knee-jerk response to every sensational story I hear. Many false claims and accusation make it's way down the pipe. There is a lot of BS that makes it through so you have to be willing to weed out the truth.

So far it looks as this is not true.

We can argue all day about whether or not the crucifixions took place. The intimidation and overall physical violence did.

That's a completely different issue. Yes there is violence. I don't doubt that.

But to say that people were frickin' CRUCIFIED is not the same as political protesters getting beat down. We are talking crucifixion here. Not a quick shot to the head, but a form of death that strikes at the heart of religious sensitivity.

And it really doesn't change the problem - being that our administration supports these radicals.

Really? Did Obama come out and say to the White House Press Core: "I support the MB and the crucifixion of people that disagree with them."? It's hard to sell me on the idea that Obama is supporting "radicals", when the entire story may be fake! The entire argument hinges on potential lie.

What we care about is that it's a chance to voice our opinion on the Muslim Brotherhood or on the people who have views we disagree with.

That's not the problem. You can voice your opinion all you want. But the thrust of this thread is this:

People were crucified......It looks as though no such event ever occurred.

Obama is involved in this alleged atrocity because he is going to meet with Morsi.

And therefore we must be outraged at something that may not have occurred, creating more hatred against Muslims in the process.

If people actually cared about it - we'd send in investigative reporters or even 'assault recon' teams to find the real story.

If people really cared about honesty, integrity and moral values they would be willing to find the truth before they falsely condemn other people.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Did it happen...I don't know...

Could it have happened, most definitely...

The problem with this is that most people realise when it comes to Radical Islam you can count on there being appalling barbaric acts committed in the name of their god. Stuff like this is merely a heartbeat away from happening all over the Middle east.

Religion has always been violent, trust me, I'm from Belfast and it was BAD there in the 60/ 70's before I came here (England) but some of the most foul acts I've ever heard of / seen have come from the bastardised Religion of peace. Radical Islam, a totally man made creation loosely based upon the Koran seems to excel in bloodshed, nothing is solved by words, its almost always butchered away.

Just look at Syria, no matter what side you see chances are that any person found will be hacked to death to the chants of God is great. The epic blood lust of Radical Islam disgusts me so to hear people may have been crucified by them isn't a leap of faith to believe it, its what most people expect from them.

Hence threads like this will be taken many times at face value simply because we know Radical Islam is more than capable of acts like this and much much worse.

Of course we should never in this foul political world take things at face value BUT when you get caught butchering people for every little reason or indeed just for fun then people WILL believe what they hear.
edit on 19-8-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join