It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab Spring run amok: 'Brotherhood' starts crucifixions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Arab Spring run amok: 'Brotherhood' starts crucifixions

www.wnd.com

The Arab Spring takeover of Egypt by the Muslim Brotherhood has run amok, with reports from several different media agencies that the radical Muslims have begun crucifying opponents of newly installed President Mohammed Morsi.

Middle East media confirm that during a recent rampage, Muslim Brotherhood operatives, “crucified those opposing Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi naked on trees in front of the presidential palace while abusing others.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

Additional News Sources:
Muslim Brotherhood ‘Crucifies’ Opponents, Attacks Secular Media
edit on 17-8-2012 by jdub297 because: add'l sources

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
These are the people who recently wee invited to and warmly received by the Barack Obama White House.

These are the people Hillary and Obama gave $3 billion in "aid."

These are the people Obama's terrorism chief advisor claimed were non-violent and of whom he denied any knowledge of terrorism.

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related Links:
Dir. of Nat. Intel lies to Congress or adopts politically correct stance on Muslim Brotherhood

jw
edit on 17-8-2012 by jdub297 because: link

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

was posted an hour ago

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
another win for the cia.
man why dont those intelligence guys use whats in there name..

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeinoz

These are the guys that James Clapper swore under oath were just the Arab equivalent of "concerned citizens," and had "no history of violence," even though the opposite was common knoledge.

James Clapper, the head of intelligence for the United States of America, has explained to Congress that the Muslim Brotherhood is “largely secular.” It further has “eschewed violence,” decries al-Qaeda as a “perversion of Islam,” and really just wants “social ends” and “a betterment of the political order in Egypt.”
This is the Muslim Brotherhood whose motto brays that the Koran is its law and jihad is its way. The MB whose Palestinian branch, the terrorist organization Hamas, was created for the specific purpose of destroying Israel — the goal its charter says is a religious obligation. It is the organization dedicated to the establishment of Islamicized societies and, ultimately, a global caliphate. It is an organization whose leadership says al-Qaeda’s emir, Osama bin Laden, is an honorable jihad warrior who was “close to Allah on high” in “resisting the occupation.”

There’s Willful Blindness, and Then There’s Willful Stupidity

I don't usually cite Wikipedia, but this snippet was telling:

... [S]tarting in 1936, it began to oppose British rule in Egypt. Many Egyptian nationalists accuse the Brotherhood of violent killings during this period. ...
"General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" makes the objectives of the MB clear: "The process of settlement is a 'Civilization-Jihadist Process' with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions."

en.wikipedia.org...

I was worried about the reliability of a single source, but I found one English-language and several Arabic sources that appear to corroborate the original post:

Last week in Egypt, when Muslim Brotherhood supporters terrorized the secular media, several Arabic websites—including Arab News, Al Khabar News, Dostor Watany, and Egypt Now—reported that people were being “crucified.”

www.algemeiner.com...

The above source quotes a translation from the Arabic version of Sky News for an elaboration.

A Sky News Arabic correspondent in Cairo confirmed that protestors belonging to the Muslim Brotherhood crucified those opposing Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi naked on trees in front of the presidential palace while abusing others. Likewise, Muslim Brotherhood supporters locked the doors of the media production facilities of 6-October [a major media region in Cairo], where they proceeded to attack several popular journalists.

jw
edit on 17-8-2012 by jdub297 because: sources

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Christ Jesus was a beloved prophet in the religion of Islam, They should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Well if crucifixion was good enough for him then it's too damned good for opponents of the MB I say!

Just shoot hem - like both sides did to each other in the American Revolution, or starve them like they did in the Civil war - much more civilised behaviour!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
reply to post by jdub297

Pics or it didn't happen.

Right!

The fact is it didn't happen.

WND is stupid, every single time.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by kimish

Well if crucifixion was good enough for him then it's too damned good for opponents of the MB I say!

Just shoot hem - like both sides did to each other in the American Revolution, or starve them like they did in the Civil war - much more civilised behaviour!

True that

Point being, blasphemy. After all, isn't that why Muslims despise Christians? The Crucifix is a symbol that Christians revere, in Islam that is forbidden. (which I agree with)
edit on 18-8-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

ETA: discredit what I said, vodka kicked my butt tonight

edit on 18-8-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
www.radicalislam.org...

This is saying:

Last week in Egypt, when Muslim Brotherhood supporters terrorized the secular media, several Arabic websites—including Arab News, Al Khabar News, Dostor Watany, and Egypt Now—reported that people were literally being crucified. The relevant excerpt follows in translation:

A Sky News Arabic correspondent in Cairo confirmed that protestors belonging to the Muslim Brotherhood crucified those opposing Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi naked on trees in front of the presidential palace while abusing others. Likewise, Muslim Brotherhood supporters locked the doors of the media production facilities of 6-October [a major media outlet in Cairo], where they proceeded to attack several popular journalists.

What I find really odd, is that any time something terrible happens, if we don't have it spelled out in black on white on our tv channels, and they don't do this, a certain group comes on denying its real news.

That everyone except MSN or FOX is making up stories.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by kimish

What are you saying?

People are dying and the CIA backed Brotherhood, SHARIA in nature, is really harming people. Its been a plot since NAZI Germany and is all apart of NWO take over of the area in the most hideous repressive takeover and suppression of human rights and equality.

And our dark hearted demonic leaders seem to be in cohoots with all of this.

And you made these comments, about something so horrendous that if it happens destroys the entire existence and universe and is never allowed to happen.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Its our leaders that are propping up the worst things on this planet, horrendous things that are beyond belief terrible. And the bankers, corporations and elites behind them.

There is no such thing as any tragedy happening THERE. For its caused by HERE wherever you are and the elite near all of us. Its caused by the agenda of some evil doers who are in every nation, and some very prevalent in the West and Europe, but World Wide, Saudi Arabia, and East as well.

And so wherever we are, HERE and NOW, we need to stand up and be outraged and refuse to participate in their world anymore.

This kind of thing is so horrendous I don't understand why everyone isn't in the streets screaming at the top of their lungs, banging themselvs on the head until GOD/GOODNESS stops all of it right the hell now. Because I don't know what any human being can do to stop it, BUT WE CANNOT LIVE ONE MORE MOMENT IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Egyptians can't get a tooth pulled without recording a video and putting it on youtube.

Images of the event described in this WND article will never surface BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by inalandfaraway

. Just read it. I hate the argument of "oh your source is not to my liking" . The find others but confirm the story first. Even a bad source can regurgitate valid news on a slow day. Look at several and see if any eye witness testimonies exist before calling bunk to a story because a source had at one point been proven wrong. See if that is the case in this instance.

from source in OP, linked in the article.

In reality, there is little reason to doubt this crucifixion story. Militant Muslims crucifying their opponents is a regular feature of the Islamic world—recent cases coming from the Ivory Coast, where two Christian brothers were crucified, similarly by supporters of a Muslim president who ousted a Christian; Indonesia, where Islamic separatists crucified a fellow Muslim for being a military informant; and in Iraq, where Muslim militants crucified Christian children.

Muslim crucified, two Buddhists beheaded in Thailand: police

(AFP) – Nov 28, 2007

NARATHIWAT, Thailand (AFP) — A Muslim military informant was shot and crucified, while two Buddhist men were beheaded Wednesday by suspected Islamic separatists in Thailand's restive south, police said.

The Muslim man, a 58-year-old who belonged to a government-backed militia, was shot and then stabbed so badly that he was nearly decapitated, police Lieutenant Khanchitthol Kreunor told AFP.

Suspected rebels then drove six-inch nails through his head, arms and legs to attach him to two pieces of wood, which were laid out like a cross in the middle of a road in Rueso district of Narathiwat province, near the southern border with Malaysia, he said.

Iraqi Christians are targets of cleansing, committee told

Muslim militants are crucifying children to terrorize their Christian parents into fleeing Iraq, a parliamentary committee studying the persecution of religious minorities heard yesterday.
By The Ottawa Citizen June 18, 2008

Muslim militants are crucifying children to terrorize their Christian parents into fleeing Iraq, a parliamentary committee studying the persecution of religious minorities heard yesterday.

Since the war began in 2003, about 12 children, many as young as 10, have been kidnapped and killed, then nailed to makeshift crosses near their homes to terrify and torment their parents

www.canada.com...

afp.google.com...

edit on 18-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Christ Jesus was a beloved prophet in the religion of Islam, They should be ashamed of themselves.

I thought the Islamic religion came along 1400 years after Christ?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
So, putting 2 and 2 together, apparently the US, UN etc are hoping that Assad and his brutal regime are overthrown by the Syrian civilian who just so happen to be in cahoots with the MB that is crucifying people in Egypt that are against them. I am finding it difficult to fathom who is the most brutal, Assad and his cronies or the MB backed free army. I know this thread is about Egypt and what the MB are supposedly doing, but doesn't it all fit together? Seems to me that we are looking at a coin that is the same on both sides no matter which way it is looked at. Both sides seem to paint themselves as the "pure victims" and the "other side" as the "terrible villians". Sheesh, who to believe, who to support. Here's a choice. Let em fight each other and whoever is left standing after one wipes the other out will be weakened. Then, just as quickly as possible, get in and grab any WMDs before the crazy "victors" can use em or sell em to their fellow terrorists. Just a thought.
edit on 18/8/12 by steve1709 because: Had to put the s on some words. It doesn't always work

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff

Originally posted by kimish

I thought the Islamic religion came along 1400 years after Christ?

630 or so - and they still count him as a prophet, along with Moses. They obviously don't think he was the son of god, crucified or rose from the dead.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
reply to post by jdub297

Pics or it didn't happen.

If people had the brains or ability to follow a link they might see the images attached to the stories.

Security forces rescuing one of those scourged by Muslim Brotherhood supporters (from Dostor Watany)

Muslim Brotherhood 'Crucifies' Opponents, Attacks Secular Media

That there were attacks and violence—both in front of Egypt's presidential palace and at major media facilities—is well-documented. An August 9 report by El Balad, a widely read Egyptian website, gives the details:

Last Wednesday, August 8, "thousands of the Muslim Brotherhood's supporters" attacked 6-October's media facilities, beat Khaled Salah—chief editor of the privately-owned and secular Youm 7 newspaper—prevented Yusif al-Hassani, an On TV broadcaster, from entering the building, and generally "terrorized the employees."

El Balad adds that the supporters of Tawfik Okasha, another vocal critic of President Morsi—the one who widely disseminated the graphic video of a Muslim apostate being slaughtered to cries of "Allahu Akbar"—gathered around the presidential palace, only to be surrounded by Brotherhood supporters, who "attacked them with sticks, knives, and Molotov cocktails, crucifying some of them on trees, leading to the deaths of two and the wounding of dozens."

www.raymondibrahim.com...

If you want more, follow the link to watch video of the actual slaughter of one of the "apostates," or do I need to bring that over to you as well?

deny ignorance

jw

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join