It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy against ATS chat

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
i allways pop into chat when i listen to ats live or the other radio shows and every once in a while just too say hi. also i posted a thread on how to fix ur java so u can connect here hope that helps everyone that wants too join chat and cant connect

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Wait ATS has chat? And it can be accessed via my toolbar? And it's usually full of fun, lighthearted, helpful people who want a break from the boards?

WHY DOES NOBODY TELL ME THESE THINGS?????

~Heff

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
Wait ATS has chat? And it can be accessed via my toolbar? And it's usually full of fun, lighthearted, helpful people who want a break from the boards?

WHY DOES NOBODY TELL ME THESE THINGS?????

~Heff

We tried to tell you, but the grease from years of bacon abuse clogged your ear canals.
We love you anyway. BTW, I am glad to see you back Heff. I came on right before you became mod and had a good old ATS crush on you and your Zim avatar (at the time). I always enjoyed your posts.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

So I guess it's a plot to get lurkers to post.

I'll see you in 199 posts from now buddy

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I still have those Zim avatars!

In fact in my 16 months offline I got bored and mastered GIMP and made a LOT of ATS avvies that I'll get around to using - probably 15-20 of them are Zim or Gir.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I still have those Zim avatars!

In fact in my 16 months offline I got bored and mastered GIMP and made a LOT of ATS avvies that I'll get around to using - probably 15-20 of them are Zim or Gir.

A man after my own heart.
How could anyone not love Invader Zim? I can't wait to see them.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
For years I couldn't use chat with my mobiles.Now I have a tablet and still can't get in=I give up.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

It's Java based.... I'm not up on tablet tech. But if you're truly interested and your tablet supports Java - just create a board and business questions thread about it and one of the really tech smart guys will contact you.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

reply to post by AgentX09

It's Java based.... I'm not up on tablet tech. But if you're truly interested and your tablet supports Java - just create a board and business questions thread about it and one of the really tech smart guys wll contact you.

~Heff
Thanks for reply Heff.My tab is Java based btw and I'm not I tech guy either it seems,lol.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Honestly in my limited experience, few people in the chat discuss the day's threads. That's why I'm no longer a denizen. Though ever since I forsook Facebook I've been visiting the chat more often.

But really, I don't see a lot of discussion about current ATS subject matter in the chat ... which is cool for some but I find the threads much more engaging.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well, I do love Live Chat. Brilliant ideas / Brainstorming comes from it, but I still have a long way before I can join it.

As much as I love Live Chat, I'll not start spamming the forums for post count, so I guess it'll take a while before I can join you guys

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I was on chat yesterday. I visit on occasion. It's nice just to have a conversation sometimes.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetaryStorm
Well, I do love Live Chat. Brilliant ideas / Brainstorming comes from it, but I still have a long way before I can join it.

As much as I love Live Chat, I'll not start spamming the forums for post count, so I guess it'll take a while before I can join you guys

Post your opinion on a political thread, you'll have your count by five-ish.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Well I used to go to chat till I got a new lap top, now when I visit there, I cant get the screen to let me see the bottom where I can type, I have played and played with it but it does not show the part where I can type. But when I did visit there before new lap top I meet some very very nice people!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightmere
Well I used to go to chat till I got a new lap top, now when I visit there, I cant get the screen to let me see the bottom where I can type, I have played and played with it but it does not show the part where I can type. But when I did visit there before new lap top I meet some very very nice people!

Shrink the screen a couple of sizes.

That's what I did.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by lightmere

Shrink the screen a couple of sizes.

That's what I did.

Yes!! The sad bunny is correct. Re-size is your friend.

Im there quite a bit myself. Yes we are off the wall but on occassion we do talk about threads of the day. I think they need to lower the post requirement so we can get more to use it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Every time I go in there its just people talking garbage, no one ever seems to discuss conspiracys.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yay ctrl- made it work!
But no ones there.
Thanks for the help.

I wanted to mention I liked it a lot better when the new threads posted were linked in chat. that was cool.
edit on 18-8-2012 by lightmere because: added text

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think its reaaallllyyy stoopid that its not compatible with firefox.

Firefox is one of the best web browsers around, I downloaded safari last year, just so I could check out the chat function, it was so dead and crap in there, I just deleted safari, and have no intention of using the chat feature again..

What would be nice is having a chat feature designated to each thread. Especially the ones where posts run into hundreds, or thousands.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by PlanetaryStorm

Post your opinion on a political thread, you'll have your count by five-ish.

I rather not

To me, political threads are as interesting as Mexican soap operas

Actually, the difference between the two topics is not that big imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join