It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Has Become of ATS This Week? Shame!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
I was just thinking the same thing. I keep looking for something new and interesting to pop up to no avail. It has been dreadfully boring for the last few days.

Yeah, this whole week has been boring, with thread titles that don't inspire me to click on them. And yet, I think the OP was implying just the opposite.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
Humpty Dumpty Has Amnisia - What to do ?

That is one of the best title troll's i have seen in a while.. and i think im giong to use it, obviously with some modification.

LoL..Humpty Dumpty...its killing me...

edit on 17-8-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

Ok,

Some trolling is always a little fun and if done creatively can spark a great debate.

I'll give you that one...Humpty and all...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
I was just thinking the same thing. I keep looking for something new and interesting to pop up to no avail. It has been dreadfully boring for the last few days.

Yeah, this whole week has been boring, with thread titles that don't inspire me to click on them. And yet, I think the OP was implying just the opposite.

A Winnah!!!

Yeah, I've been noticing the 'flavor' change here and find myself clivking just a little bit more.

Still have to click the occasional "My son was turned into a fish stick' thread tho. Just to lighten it up.

But for awhile...

Peace

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think HAARP sent out a signal to make all of the trolls go back and hide in their caves, or maybe they caught wind that Planet X / Niburu / Nemesis / The Death Star is on the way.
edit on 18-8-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
I think HAARP sent out a signal to make all of the trolls go back and hide in their caves, or maybe they caught wind that Planet X / Niburu / Nemesis / The Death Star is on the way.
edit on 18-8-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

Run Troll Run!!!!! er, I mean Forest...

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join