It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Has Become of ATS This Week? Shame!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am shocked beyond words!

Where are the troll threads? The ever present 6 Religious threads? The 5 or 6 9/11 threads? Where are the DREAMS??? The prophecies?

I miss the "Aliens in my backyard"! (Sorry no pics) threads.

Instead I open ATS and see this? Informative and interesting threads? Maybe something to learn, discuss etc? How tragic!

What has become of ATS this week? Shame!

Good work folks. This is my kind of ATS. Thank you to all contributors and hey...Let's keep it sane out there!

Peace

edit on 17-8-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Sometimes just gotta take a break and be serious for a while, is all. Can't be a troll all the time, you know.

According to some people anyhoo.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Run to the introduction forum. Welcome our new Vampire who just joined......he's on the new topics page....

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I was just thinking the same thing. I keep looking for something new and interesting to pop up to no avail. It has been dreadfully boring for the last few days.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by jude11

Run to the introduction forum. Welcome our new Vampire who just joined......he's on the new topics page....

CRAP!!!!!

Couldn't have just 5 minutes could I?

Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by jude11

CRAP!!!!!

Couldn't have just 5 minutes could I?

Peace

You have it screen captured for posterity.....you can always pull up that post, stare at it longingly....

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
as they say 'it's what you make it'.
stay frosty!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Maybe we are coming to the realization that 2012 will not be the end... That there is no NWO... That the economy sucks but it is pretty much everyone's fault no just the government, not business, not the banks, no the oil companies (well maybe it is the oil companies fault)... There will be no alien invasion or first contact this year. No major super earthquake, no major 200 foot tsunami... No impact from a giant meteor or asteroid. Non of the quackpot predictions will come true... World War III won't start.... And of course there won't be a zombie apocalypse this year. Life will continue on the same boring path. Oh well at least I can go fishing tomorrow...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I know it's not what you are looking for.. But hopefully it is enough to get you through the troll drought..

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Or maybe all the crazy people are taking their meds at the moment. WOW. I got it. I figured it out... It is a sign something terrible is about to happen. Everything we have all predicted and worse. You know what they say. "We are experiencing the calm before the STORM." The fact that things are "normal" here on ATS is a sign that TSHF very very very very very very very soon.
edit on 17-8-2012 by crazyguy2012 because: made it bigger.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
Or maybe all the crazy people are taking their meds at the moment.

I took mine 2 hrs ago with warm milk so I'm ok right now.

...right now.

Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
I know it's not what you are looking for.. But hopefully it is enough to get you through the troll drought..

Thanks, I needed that!

Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Maybe we are coming to the realization that 2012 will not be the end... That there is no NWO... That the economy sucks but it is pretty much everyone's fault no just the government, not business, not the banks, no the oil companies (well maybe it is the oil companies fault)... There will be no alien invasion or first contact this year. No major super earthquake, no major 200 foot tsunami... No impact from a giant meteor or asteroid. Non of the quackpot predictions will come true... World War III won't start.... And of course there won't be a zombie apocalypse this year. Life will continue on the same boring path. Oh well at least I can go fishing tomorrow...

Or...

It's that the members here are fighting back, calling them out and they're getting slammed before they can take a breath after their OP.

Maybe?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
regarding the op, here is a true story, no really it is true.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It has been an informative week here. I had been taking a step back from the site due to all the crazyness that had been going on and it looks as if I chose the right week to dive back into it. Hopefully this will keep up but I am sure Jesus will be around shortly via a new member or Nibiru will be here via a new lense flare or sun-dog. Only time will tell

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kino321
regarding the op, here is a true story, no really it is true.

mmmmkay!

She sure looks serious enough.

Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
It has been an informative week here. I had been taking a step back from the site due to all the crazyness that had been going on and it looks as if I chose the right week to dive back into it. Hopefully this will keep up but I am sure Jesus will be around shortly via a new member or Nibiru will be here via a new lense flare or sun-dog. Only time will tell

Indeed.

It's been great. I found myself getting a little short in patience last week but have slowed somewhat this week.

Slayer is on fire again and the threads are informative again.

For awhile I was tuning in for entertainment but I'm back to being able to find a few great threads almost every time I come back.

I think many of us here were slacking a bit tho. Myself included.

Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Dammit! You have taken away all my doom pron!! What will I fret about now???!!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by edaced4

Dammit! You have taken away all my doom pron!! What will I fret about now???!!

Don't worry...more is sure to come.

But for now enjoy the silence...for awhile.

Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Humpty Dumpty Has Amnisia - What to do ?

That is one of the best title troll's i have seen in a while.. and i think im giong to use it, obviously with some modification.

LoL..Humpty Dumpty...its killing me...

edit on 17-8-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join