It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spirall through space not around the sun but along with it,,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Spirralls repeat in nature from the micro scale to macro scale..Ive heard N Harimian theorise that even light waves heat radiation waves apear from side on waves .But move through space in 4 dimensions as spirralls,,,,,,,,,,www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-8-2012 by ecossiepossie because: spelling grammar error

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
EVERY THING naturally made is within phi ratio (the golden ratio) down to the fractal. Every part on your body is linked to this ratio, not only is your body as a whole based on this ratio but EVERY part down to the cells is based on the phi principles. If their is any evidence for intelligent conception I would say this REPEATING BALANCED ratio is. I believe it goes beyond matter, its the source for balance, good and evil, dark and light, ying and yang ect...
Its all most as if this reality is a "computer" (lacking better terms) because of this REPEATING fractal MATH. The video title says the earth does not revolve around the sun but the model they present shows other wise. A sun hurling threw space while other rocks are fallowing its gravitational pull. I under stand that its suggesting that the sun spins along with the planets but that would mean we are all ways facing the same side of the sun. I do not know much about astronomy but are we all ways facing one side of the sun? I know their are sides that the earth never sees but is that just because of its angular orbit?
edit on 17-8-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What I got from the vt an various other sourses is the standard modell of the planets rotateing rournd a fixed solar mass the sun is incorrect.It does not take in to acount the sun is rotateing an moveing at a fair old clip around the galactic mass,ie black holes trillions of stars plus a whacking big super massivve black hole at the centre of the galaxy.It showed in order for the mechanics of the planets to work an rotate in earths case once every 365 days the sun has to remain in fixed position,This isnt the case though the sun is out on the edge of the galaxy orbiting the galaxy an us accompying planets never get the chabce to rotate the sun it just looks as if we do.A cosmic opticall illusion.

join