It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humpty Dumpty Has Amnisia - What to do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The world, harmoniously confused,
Where order in variety we see,
And where, tho' all things differ
All Agree

Alexander Pope

If you love, no law is needed. How can you break a law if you follow love? The one law can easily be seen as the will to give and receive. Free will demands an alternative. The will to take marks the thief. If you show a break in the chain of love (Law of Unity), you are outside the law (Multiplicity) and require a rule to bring you back into unity. Rules are for the thief, not the one who follows the law of One (Love). As we break infinity apart by pieces, we see Isis bringing Osiris back together again. This theme of cutting and division is seen as the reflection of the root story of Nimrod and Babel in the Bible. Nimrod was cut into languages.

Where is Humpty in all of this and why can't he remember?

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Why was he there looking over the wall in the first place? He wanted to see what was over the wall. What is the wall? The wall is the veil. It is the cloud that overshadows and diffuses light for the benefit of the plant growing in the soil and water. The soil is the soul and the water is our baptism into the water so we can then rise to new life by growth in the light. We're in a garden, right? Too much water, soul and light is not good for the plant. It's a balance. This can extend to the next metaphor of the Lord and his flock of sheep. Notice that God created his creation in the image of Himself in Genesis 1. In Genesis 2, we see the Lord and his creation, Earth in the material world, as the second creation. Paradise and the lower region. Remember, there are two. Would man need a Shepherd and Lord in the first creation? No. The first creation was good. We are fallen. We are the cloud that fell. The word for cloud is nephelē. The mixture of divine and beast is the Nephilim. This is a mystery, yet we can easily see our own connection to the fall. Who are we? Here is why we do not know. (Read Jude 1 and see clues). Did God leave us here without a way to see past our veil?

Consider the Amnion of the womb covering the amniotic fluid. This is symbolism for Amnesia, all deriving from the same linguistic root of Amnion. Why is this? Read my thread on the subject (THREAD). Amnion, or the covering in the womb, makes the word lamb from the same root, symbolic of pulling the wool over the eyes of the sheep so the Shepherd can cut away what is no longer needed. He then takes that wool and makes it white as snow, looking like a cloud. We receive this covering back again in the book of Revelation as a robe (New Covering). We design this robe from our own sin and shame, but also from our works. Some clouds are dark and some have silver linings. Some even shoot rays of light in all directions. Which are you? Jesus can cut it away for you to see the light.

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall (Unity to multiplicity). Our fall cause a break in the chain of unity. If we had waited in incubation, we would have hatched. Because we didn't wait, it takes the Love of God (Giving and receiving) to Shepherd us back again, all the while, we are shedding wool each season and being reborn. You must be reborn, again and again. Baptism is our immersion into the waters of reality with the cloud over our eyes (Wool blinding us / Sin covering us as evil).

Revelation 1:7

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Cloud is the word nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind.

When Christ comes, he removes the veil (Faith becomes Fact) and shows us that our wool is white as snow by his sacrifice. Did we do this? No. Christ did this for us in Love. This kind of Love is seen by simply knowing what the seed to the root Love is all about. Apart from the Shepherd cutting your sin away, you have no robe to wear when he returns. You are covered in a dark and dirty coat of old wool. This is the lamb that strays, yet the Shepherd is not willing that even one perish. Did you know that about the Shepherd?

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven. [11] [a]

12 “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? 13 And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. 14 In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.

The Seed

The will to give and receive is true Love. The will to take is hate. We express our covering in the next life by the covering of this life and the repentance we make ourselves by good works. We produce the wool we later wear as a robe and our crown is our works in this life. Only one Savior can both Shepherd us and Sheer us at the same time, all the while, making the wool white as snow. We never even realized. Amnisia can do that to you. It's hard to see the light with all that wool over our eyes. A cloud is what Jesus will come in, but not the white fluffy things in the sky. He comes in our confusion. Do you feel that confusion today? He comes within our confusion and opens the sky to the light. All you need to do is remember.

All of the king's horses (TOOLS) and all of the king's men (Scientists, Priests, Mathematicians and so on) could not put Man back in his place of Glory again.

God had to do it.

If you try it yourself, it's impenetrable. Impenetrability is the state of being in which two things cannot occupy the same space. Light and dark; good and evil must be separated. Here is what Lewis Carroll had to say about it through the subconscious of Alice in Through the Looking Glass. Remember, we are made of words. Jesus is THE Word. Men are verbs, nouns and additives.
----------------------
`And only one for birthday presents, you know. There's glory for you!'

`I don't know what you mean by "glory,"' Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. `Of course you don't -- till I tell you. I meant, "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"

`But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument,"' Alice objected.

`When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.

`The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many different things.'

`The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's all.'

Alice was too much puzzled to say anything, so after a minute Humpty Dumpty began again.

`They've a temper, some of them -- particularly verbs, they're the proudest -- adjectives you can do anything with, but not verbs -- however, I can manage the whole of them! Impenetrability! That's what I say!'

------------------------------

Man sat on the wall of choice when he was vulnerable like an egg on a wall.

Man took knowledge and used it before he was ready (before the egg hatched), and had a great fall (from God’s grace). If he had just waited, he would have become his potential by hatching.

All of the King’s tools (technology) and all of the King’s men (Alchemists/Scientists/Mathematicians) could not put man back in his place of glory again.

God Loves you as you should Love others. Yourself is one of the others. Remember that. God Loves you too. Only one way to return to unity.

I can't give you $100 dollars unless I suffering the work for the gift I give. I give you something more valuable. It has taken me a lifetime to earn this knowledge. Apart from the archetype God gives, no gift is possible. In the end, we owe it to Him and Him alone.

Many Christians will soon be slaughtered for their witness. Remember this thread.

Revelation

11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.

Answer to the question in the title: Remember whose you are, then never forget.

Deuteronomy 8:2

Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the wilderness these forty years, to humble and test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands.

Forgiveness is an unbirthday present. It's always giving.

edit on 17-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Time to break out my old Pink Floyd cds....LOL....great thread, Brother. Trippy and deep as always

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
Time to break out my old Pink Floyd cds....LOL....great thread, Brother. Trippy and deep as always

I like your Avatar. Dorothy and Alice are probably sisters.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Trippy is right. Read the thread and then listen to Alice and Humpty. You can hear the symbolism come alive. Especially when he says, "Which is to be master, that's all." Lewis Carroll was an amazing writer. The entire book is one big mathematical symbol of the struggle between the Masons and Jesuits. Carroll (Dodgson) was caught in the middle. His obvious conclusion is that God is impenetrable. Alice is speaking with her unconscious in the entire story. She is backwards in the image. All the characters are really her. Why backwards and in an image?

Genesis 1:27

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

It is obvious when you see what was there all along. God is looking at His image. We are in the image. We cannot see past the veil (Wall). God can see both sides. Look at yourself in a mirror. Is it you? No, because you are not the image. If WE ARE in the image, what does that tell you about who you really are? No, you are not God. You are a creation of God, as a child, looking at yourself as the image. In reality, you are somewhere else. When you wake, you will know God as you are already known.

1 Corinthians 13

12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

---

And we come full circle. Love is where it started. God had the will to give so we could receive. We had bread of shame for receiving and not giving. God provided a way, but allowed a choice. He then gives and gives and gives again so we can return. We come when we see who we really are. We are children of God until we are no longer children.

---

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

You can't know until you can see clearly. The clouds need to be removed and the light allowed to shine in full glory.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

edit on 17-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

this is interesting. sometimes it seems to be loosely associated...but upon further inspection the associations are for the most part firm. Intriguing post.

I am curious....can you provide context to your belief in Christ? The reason I ask is, it isn't often you find a Christian Mystic, and I am curious as to the viewpoints of such a person. But first I have to put some context around the term "Christian" in the phrase "Christian Mystic".

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Funny you mention that.

During one of my more enlightened moments of experimenting with conciousness and perception back in my college days, it was revealed to me that our entire human existence, our whole lives on earth, even when we are drooling on ourselves in a wheelchair in a nursing home, we are but infants.
Our lives here on earth in these bodies is not even a blip on the radar of eternity. Just as we were born into the physical world, we must also be born into the spiritual world.

We are born into conciousness through our physical birth. When we are born, we "die" from unconciousness and are "born into" conciousness and our 5 physical senses of perception.

Only then do we "die" from our physical and are "born again" into the spiritual.
We can't be born into the spiritual unless we are first born into the physical and become concious.
And, to many people's chagrin, the only way to be born again from the physical into the spiritual, is through Jesus Christ. A mystery, but true.
He holds the key to re-booting our spiritual DNA.

So, no matter how smart or wise or old or cool or whatever, any human being thinks they are, we are ALL truly infantile in the eyes of those who can see eternity. Our lives here are but an hour.

"To see your world in a grain of sand,Aand heaven in a wildflower.
To hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
An eternity in an hour."

We are truly a peculiar creation.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

this is interesting. sometimes it seems to be loosely associated...but upon further inspection the associations are for the most part firm. Intriguing post.

I am curious....can you provide context to your belief in Christ? The reason I ask is, it isn't often you find a Christian Mystic, and I am curious as to the viewpoints of such a person. But first I have to put some context around the term "Christian" in the phrase "Christian Mystic".

"A fellow took a morning stroll. He first walked 10 mi South, then 10 mi West, and then 10 mi North. It so happened that he found himself back at his house door. How can this be? "

The easiest way I have tried to describe this is by the light of theology. Theology is a box we place God inside and claim as a possession. Pride, even with theology, blinds. Instead, God is continually taking us out of our own box. In reality, the box is what we put ourselves inside. Humility takes truth as a child and realizes that higher truths exist above and below. Non-euclidean geometry is a good example of understanding euclidean geometry.

If you are starting at the correct point north, say, at the pole, you travel three times to reach the same destination. Traveling requires faith if you want to reach home again. Our reasoning does not always dictate the truth by the axioms set by rationality and logic. An excluded middle can always resolve paradox. In the end, there is no paradox. Faith is required along the way.

Love is simple. We either express the will to give and receive, or we express the will to take. Right now, we are all thieves. One thief realizes Christ on the Cross with him and the other dismisses it as not rational. Which thief makes it back home and which one wonders aimlessly toward the Eastern Star? There are lots of boxes we put God into.

The call from God was to come out of Egypt. A triangle does not always have 180 degrees. Sometimes it's more. A rational mind can only see 180 and stop there. Symbols are the same as triangles.

edit on 18-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You have IT. That's saying a great deal. John 3 describes the process of water cleansing the temple. Compare this to Hebrews 10. We have the opportunity to be in the water for a limited time of seven days (7000 years) from what I can see in the Word of God. Raising a child of God takes this long. The implications of what we will become require a vast amount of perspective and growth. We have four things to overcome so that we can then find the fifth. This is what I gather from scripture.

Keep in mind that the mark of the beast that we are to overcome is 666. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. The Breath of God is 777 and 888, nitrogen and oxygen. The Word is spoken with the breath and the Carbon overcomes the breath if we use the fruit of knowledge incorrectly. This is how we die as individuals, nations and finally globally. We must overcome. Christ assists us in the final stage of global realization by coming in the clouds of our final confusion. Judgment may very well be a simple exercise in reviewing our reflecting points in the next classroom to see our error and our success by the light of truth and in the context of clear vision.

Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."

Earth - We are planted into the Garden. We are not rooted in the soil like plants or in a fixed domain like fish. Instead, we can occupy all domains. This autonomy requires that we overcome these domains by hardships. The wilderness we occupy was provided to allow our growth by experience.

Air - We are given the Word of God as a guide to the wilderness. This word is also the language we learn and master. Meaning ultimately comes when we decipher the inner symbols of nature and overcome our ignorance and pride of the outer world. Meaning springs from the root, just like a plant.

Water - We are baptized into the Water (Immersion into Reality). The water cleanses the temple (body). The temple is where the sacrifice is made. This temple houses the spirit of God, along with our soul. We are to overcome as we are born again. "You must be born again." Plants die and the seed perpetuates to the next generation. Producing fruit ensures seed for the next crop.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Fire - We are finally baptized by Trials. The Flaming Sword of God cuts away pride and protects the tree of life. The tree of life is DNA. We light the fire we burn by. We can also put out the fire with the water.

Spirit - After overcoming the first four baptisms, we are then baptized by the Spirit of God. Jesus is necessary for us to be marked by the spirit for salvation from the Fire. The water and blood of Christ brings salvation from the corruption of the elements.

How do we overcome and what do we overcome? Faith is the answer to the process and reflects collapsing wave function. It starts with our recognition of the authority of God as the Good Shepherd. Jesus is our connection to the Father. He is the Living Word that breathes life into our spirit and soul by experiences of grace.

Funny you mention that.

During one of my more enlightened moments of experimenting with conciousness and perception back in my college days, it was revealed to me that our entire human existence, our whole lives on earth, even when we are drooling on ourselves in a wheelchair in a nursing home, we are but infants.
Our lives here on earth in these bodies is not even a blip on the radar of eternity. Just as we were born into the physical world, we must also be born into the spiritual world.

We are born into conciousness through our physical birth. When we are born, we "die" from unconciousness and are "born into" conciousness and our 5 physical senses of perception.

Only then do we "die" from our physical and are "born again" into the spiritual.
We can't be born into the spiritual unless we are first born into the physical and become concious.
And, to many people's chagrin, the only way to be born again from the physical into the spiritual, is through Jesus Christ. A mystery, but true.
He holds the key to re-booting our spiritual DNA.

So, no matter how smart or wise or old or cool or whatever, any human being thinks they are, we are ALL truly infantile in the eyes of those who can see eternity. Our lives here are but an hour.

"To see your world in a grain of sand,Aand heaven in a wildflower.
To hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
An eternity in an hour."

We are truly a peculiar creation. [/quote

top topics

join