It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood Starts Crucifixions. Is The U.S. Headed For Sharia Law?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

To all the people that say this did NOT happen:

Oh so perhaps censorship is taking place? Go figure!! Just like the parent that beats the child behind closed doors, and plays music loudly to drown out the child's screams..Morsi does not want the rest of the world to know what he is doing!

How many TV stations and news facilities were shut down? Seems like a media blackout to me.

People do not be so naive! Just because you can not fathom something so horrific in your own country, does not mean these atrocities are not tsking place somewhere else in the world.

If the U.S. cannot condemn these actions then in many ways we are not better than those you commit such horrible crimes. One day they will be in our back yard and what then??

Oh for the love of God...do you do any fact-checking at all? Here are the links to the ACTUAL articles on the Egyptian sites you identified.
Link: www.alkhabrnews.com...
Link: arabnews.ca...
Link: egy-now.blogspot.fr...
Link: www.dostorwatany.com... %B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1

Using Google Translate in Chrome, ALL FOUR EGYPTIAN SOURCES state only that it was an unnamed correspondent from the UK's 24/7 tabloid news channel "Sky News" that reported the alleged crucifixions.
Ironically...Sky News has since taken this article down and refuses to comment.

What the hell kind of "censorship" is Morsi engaged in if the Egyptian sites still have the story posted and the British doesn't? Kind of rules out the iron fist of Muslim Brotherhood censorship...doesn't it? Likewise thus far I have not been able to find a single reference to WHO actually reported the Mother of All News Scoops. Weird...isn't it? I mean...if I was a British correspondent who saw people being crucified right outside the Egyptian Palace I would have that sh^t submitted for my Pulitzer already. Just sayin'.

Here is a better one for you. If there is any truth to this at all...why have the Israeli news media not picked up the story? Israel HATES Egypt in General and Morsi specifically. Similarly, Morsi has vowed to restore Palestine to it's proper owners. Do you think the Israeli propaganda machine and intelligence apparatus would let a PR piece like that go without comment? It's ridiculous....they would airing that video in front of the UN as we speak and every major news network on planet earth as we speak.

So what do you we really have here? Anonymous third-party hearsay from an unknown "correspondent" and the words of someone whose job it is to produce policy "analysis" for a bunch of guys who sell bombs, planes, and missiles to the US Govt.

Not to mention that this "think-tank" has also gone on record and advocated the decidedly un-christian murder of 400 million Muslims in the Middle East and the formal dissolution of The United States Government.

Let's say just for the sake of argument that Morsi really did crucify some political dissidents despite the lack of evidence for this "belief". As horrific as that is...WHY ARE YOU NOT MORE CONCERNED ABOUT SLAUGHTERING 400 MILLION INNOCENT PEOPLE? I have documentation and have even guided you to the author and the very day of publication when this "think-tank" proposed wiping out the entire populations of 15-20 countries??

Or is it just because you have this over-simplified worldview and can't accept that somebody might be just using the name of Jesus for political ends and attempting scare the bejeebies out of people who don't read the source articles?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emergingtruth
The US is not headed for Sharia law but the US and the whole world are heading towards a Sunday Law, where every man, woman, and child will be forced to worship the Pope in the revival of ancient pagan "Sun" worship on "Sun"day. Islam is an offshoot of the Catholic Church, where by employing a "Divide and Conquer" strategy, they have been able to control the religious views of the overwhelming majority of the world. Now with the ecumenical movement, all of the world's religions are moving towards a unification under the leadership of the Pope.

The powers that be are trying to revive the Dark Ages and the Serfdom economy, where by the majority work and "till the land" while Noble elites and Priests and the Pope, enjoy the fruits of the labor of the majority. If you thought World War II was bad, then our generation will see atrocities that pale in comparison to the atrocities of WWII. History is bound to repeat itself when the majority of people don't care about history and the past, and live in "the Now."

THANK YOU!!

It never ceases to amaze me that so many "christians" fail to realize that The Egyptian Book of The Dead published 3,000 years before the alleged birth of "jesus" tells us the following story of the Sun-God "Horus KRST":

-Horus was born of the virgin Isis-Meri on December 25th in a cave/manger with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three "wise men."
-His earthly father was named "Seb" ("Joseph"). Seb is also known as "Geb": "As Horus the Elder he...was believed to be the son of Geb and Nut." --Lewis Spence, Ancient Egyptian Myths and Legends, 84.
-He was of royal descent.
-At age 12, he was a child teacher in the Temple, and at 30, he was baptized, having disappeared for 18 years.
Horus was baptized in the river Eridanus or Iarutana (Jordan) by "Anup the Baptizer" ("John the Baptist"), who was decapitated.
-He had 12 followers and/or fellow gods, two of whom were his "witnesses" and were named "Anup" and "Aan" (the two "Johns").
-He performed miracles, exorcised demons and raised El-Azarus ("El-Osiris"), from the dead.(pretty close to "lazarus"
-Horus, The Egyptian god walked on water.
-His personal epithet was "Iusa," the "ever-becoming son" of "Ptah," the "Father." He was thus called "Holy Child."
-Horus was transfigured on the Mount.
-The Egyptian god/Osiris was killed, buried for three days in a tomb, and resurrected.
-Horus, Osiris and/or Ra were called the "Way, the Truth, the Light," "Messiah," "God's Anointed Son," the "Son of --Man," the "Good Shepherd," the "Lamb of God," the "Word made flesh," the "Word of Truth," etc.
-The Egyptian god was "the Fisher" and was associated with the Fish ("Ichthys"), Lamb and Lion.
-He came to fulfill the Law.
-The Egyptian god/Osiris was called "the KRST," or "Anointed One."
-Like Jesus, "Horus was supposed to reign one thousand years."

If any of this sounds familiar...you might be worshipping the Egyptian sun-god, Horus.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymousman

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by pause4thought

I do not believe a website called "radicalislam" could be considered an unbiased source. But if a fellow member that lives in the area says "Hey...it didn't happen. Here's what did happen." I think we need to pay attention to that as well.

So far there has not been any source, other than agenda-driven websites, to verify this. If this was true, why hasn't Fox News picked it up? Something like this is the stuff of dreams for Fox News and would be on the breaking news spotlight.

But they haven't reported it because there is no evidence to prove that it has happened. If new evidence comes to light, I will stand corrected. But since I have no reason to believe this is true, I will not jump to conclusions or fear that Sharia Law is coming for me.

Exactly
This didn't happen..

The thread has to be moved to lies subforum
edit on 18-8-2012 by Anonymousman because: (no reason given)

Yep...I'll do you one better.

Why the Hell hasn't the Israeli media picked up on it? I can't help but notice that Israel wasn't real happy that Morsi got elected?

Wait...let me guess...Mossad didn't notice that there were people being crucified in front of the presidential palace in the country immediately to the south of them, right?
edit on 18-8-2012 by milominderbinder because: formatting

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
Another source:AssyrianInternationalNewsagency

They also report Sky News was the first to run this story! All of these sites are making this up? Right!!

Pax

No...that's just the thing. I don't think all of these sites made this up.

I think that either the defense-contractor funded "think-tank" made it up and an unnamed correspondent for Sky News took it at face value or vice-versa.

From that point onwards, everyone else has been pretty clear that THEIR CORRESPONDENTS DID NOT SEE ANY SUCH THING...BUT HERE IS WHAT SKY NEWS FROM THE UK IS REPORTING.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

REally the zionists crucify people? I must have missed that press release. Crucifixion is pretty insane and I tend to consider it a serious breach of everything I believe in to crucify christians and other people who disagree with them.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
No the US isn't headed for Sharia law. The constitution stops anything like that from happening.

Lol, and see how well the constitution is working out for us!

Is the U.S. headed for Sharia Law? Most definitely. Just like every other Western country out there. As soon as people of the Islamic faith outnumber those who are not, Sharia law will become a reality.

It's just a numbers game.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
No the US isn't headed for Sharia law. The constitution stops anything like that from happening.

I would like to be able to agree with you and yet wasn't there an incident in Pennsylvania last year where three people dressed up like Zombie Jesus, Zombie Pope, and Zombie Mohammed as a protest against religion which resulted in Muslims attacking the Zombie Mohammed and were found not guilty of assault because their religious laws compelled them to defend the honor of the prophet? That certainly struck me as creeping Sharia law. Was it constitutional? No. Does that seem to have mattered?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I love how you take what the OP is talking about and turn it for some sympathy. How sad for you can I offer you a hanky. Cue the violin music.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

The only way a western country like the US can fall under complete Muslim law is to allow a majority of muslims into the political arena, the Police force, the Millitary and a host of other organisations that at this time are in the non-muslim majority.

A single muslim leader of a predominantly non-muslim country cannot enforce Shira law.

The only way to gain a majority is for the US to allow Shira zones and allow muslims to maintain their own Shira law system (like they have done in the UK), where the muslims can slowly gain ground and grow in numbers sufficient 3enough to take over throug majority.

Since the Muslim popuilations of most western countries is still in the "Minority", catagory, it will likely never happen. At least it won't happen for some time.

Britan and France are well uner way with a major head start, but even they won't fall under total Shira law for many decades. It will happen if they continue on the current path, but not for a while yet.
edit on 8/18/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
For the sake of argument, let's say that this is true...people were crucified and the radical Islamists want to impose their Sharia Law on all of us.

What do we do? What is the great master plan to fight against this new invasion?

Do we take up arms and go through the entire US exterminating them dirty sharia-lovers until their all gone? At the same time, do we completely turn the ME into a nuclear sandbox eliminating the infestation over there as well?

I want to hear a real solution!

If people are going to make wild accusations and ramp-up fear against Muslims and such, there must be an eventual goal in doing so.

So what is the goal once everyone is convinced?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
There is no "goal" or fear mongering against Muslims - if a Muslim wants to come over here, respect our laws and culture and makes an attempt at assimilating, then welcome. Some of you want to cover the fact that a significant portion of Muslims have extremist attitudes that most of us in the west are wary of.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Define a 'significant portion' and if there is no underlying goal, why continue to push this crucifixion thing when it looks as though it never happened?

Do you really think that a bunch of RADICAL Islamists want to come over to America? Why would they?

Do they want to go hang out at the mall and get a couple bloody marys at Chilis after they hit Bed Bath and Beyond?

edit on 19-8-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Is anyone interested in hearing about this from someone living in Egypt (me), or would you prefer to continue speculating?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

Thank Frank for you, and others like you here on ATS. Whenever I hear "news" stories like these, I always look to the sources. In this case -- the source is absolute BS.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Do you really think that a bunch of RADICAL Islamists want to come over to America? Why would they?

Since 9/11, radical Muslims have come to the USA and attempted (unsuccessfully due to law enforcement intervention) to

Destroy the Brooklyn bridge, a Somali Muslim living in Ohio plotting to blow up a local shopping mall, a cell of 7 Muslims plotting to blow up the New York stock exchange, A US Muslim and accomplice plotting to blow up the NY subway, two NY mosque leaders who plotted to blow up an Indian diplomat with a shoulder fired grenade launcher, a group of 4 Muslims who plotted to blow up National Guard facilities and synagogues in the LA area, 2 Muslims who conspired to blow up the Wyoming natural gas refinery & the Transcontinental Pipeline, a Muslim flying into Chicago plotting to use a dirty bomb in the USA, 2 Muslim men plotting to blow up the US Capitol and Word Bank Headquarters, 7 Muslims arrested for plotting to blow up the Sears tower in Chicago, 8 Muslims arrested for planning to blow up NY city train tunnels, a Muslim man who plotted to set off hand grenades in a shopping mall outside Chicago, 6 Muslims conspiring to attack Fort Dix, New Jersey, a Muslim who planned to set of a TAPT bomb in the NY subway, a Muslim who plotted to blow up a Dallas skyscraper, a Muslim who tried to set off a car bomb outside the courthouse in downtown Springfield, Illinois, 2 Muslims who plotted to murder civilians in US shopping malls, 4 Muslims plotting to blow up “aviation fuel tanks and pipelines at the John F. Kennedy International Airport” in New York City and 4 Muslims planning to shoot down planes with stinger missiles.

Link

On the other hand, Muslims have successfully carried out the following acts of killing, in the USA, in the name of Islam

7/4/2002 Los Angeles, CA Muslim man pulls out a gun at the counter of an Israeli airline and kills two people.

8/6/2003 Houston, TX After undergoing a religious revival, a Saudi college student slashes the throat of a Jewish student, killing him, with a 4" butterfly knife, nearly decapitating the young man.

4/13/2004 Raleigh, NC A Muslim man runs down five strangers with a car.

4/15/2004 Scottsville, NY In an honor killing, a Muslim father kills his wife and attacks his two daughters with a knife and hammer because he feared that they had been sexually molested.

6/16/2006 Baltimore, MD A 62-year-old Jewish moviegoer is shot to death by a Muslim gunman in an unprovoked terror attack.

6/25/2006 Denver, CO Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.

7/28/2006 Seattle, WA An 'angry' Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center, where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.

2/13/2007 Salt Lake City, UT A Muslim immigrant goes on a shooting rampage at a mall, targeting people buying Valentine's Day cards at a gift shop and killing five.

1/1/2008 Irving, TX A Muslim immigrant shoots his two daughters to death on concerns about their 'Western' lifestyle.

7/6/2008 Jonesboro, GA A devout Muslim strangles his 25-year-old daughter in an honor killing.

2/12/2009 Buffalo, NY The founder of a Muslim TV station beheads his wife in the hallway for seeking a divorce.

4/12/2009 Phoenix, AZ A man shoots his brother-in-law and another man to death after finding out that they visited a strip club, in contradiction to Islamic values.

6/1/2009 Little Rock, AR A Muslim shoots a local soldier to death inside a recruiting center explicitly in the name of Allah.

11/2/2009 Glendale, AZ A woman dies from injuries suffered when her father runs her down with a car for being too 'Westernized.' (10-20-09)

11/5/2009 Ft. Hood, TX A Muslim psychiatrist guns down thirteen unarmed soldiers while yelling praises to Allah.

12/4/2009 Binghamton, NY A non-Muslim Islamic studies professor is stabbed to death by a Muslim grad student in revenge for 'persecuted' Muslims.

4/14/2010 Marquette Park, IL After quarrelling with his wife over Islamic dress, a Muslim convert shoots his family members to 'take them back to Allah' and out of the 'world of sinners'.

4/30/2011 Warren, MI A 20-year-old woman is shot in the head by her stepfather for not adhering to Islamic practices.

Link

Of course, most Muslims, like most people everywhere, are peaceful.

There is no denying however, the Islam has a significant proportion of extremely violent Jihadists.

That is no surprise as Muhammad himself told his followers to spread Islam by the sword and to be Jihadists.

Luckily, most Muslims choose to ignore those instructions. Extreme Muslims do not.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Hey paxnatus,

You're obviously scared and I understand personally that being frightened can lead to an irrational reaction. As a fellow truth seeker, I won't dismiss you or your post as hateful or wrong but misguided. Here's why:

1) Don't say "sharia law" - To anyone with a moderate knowledge of Islam and Arabic language, you will sound foolish. Shareeh or sharia itself means law; your use of the confusing and nonsensical term "sharia law" leads me to believe you do not have a genuine understanding of the region, culture, government, or religion in question.

2) The source is not valid - My questioning of this post has little to do with the accusations, but the source of the accusations and lack of evidence provided with them. This source is not nonpartisan and further does not have a remotely decent track record of proven, provable, or even true statements. A source is not a provider of truth, as you have asserted, but evidence. The quality of that evidence must be determined by the documentation provided and the validity of the providing source. This reference possess neither to a degree that could lead a rational person to agree with your judgement.

3) The burden of proof is on the accuser - This is the way the US justice system theoretically works, and for good reason. It is impossible to prove that something absolutely did not happen, because the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence (ref Boondocks
. In this case, the absence of evidence does seem to indicate that these claims are, at best, unsubstantiated and at worst an outright lie. Any decent leader or politician would not base any judgement on such a dubious claim with a convenient absence of evidence by a talking head with a bone to pick

4) A theocracy under any banner is a theocracy - Your language and subsequent posts seem to indicate that you are comfortable with Christian theocracy but not Islamic theocracy. I, along with most rational truth seekers, am comfortable with neither. A theocracy is always about a lack of rationality and subjugation. If you are against Islamic theocracy because it is "anti-american", you should consider the possibility that a Christian theocracy is equally "anti-american".

That's all for now. Best, StannyKCl

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ollncasino

Are you really going to assert that these examples are proof positive affirmation that Radical Islam is a problem in the US?

I can link to stories of self-professed Christians or people of other faiths having committed crimes within the US, but it is in no way tied directly their faith.

When I hear about a boy being molested by a Catholic priest, I do not ramp up fear against radical Catholics in our communities.

When I hear my that Christian neighbor was arrested for beating his wife with an empty vodka bottle, I do not make up lies to in order to drum up undue fear against local Christians.

But that is exactly what this is. We are trying to place blame on religious ideology based on the action of some of it's followers....but it turns out that the actions we blame them for is untrue.

The crucifixions may not have happened! If it did happen, you may be correct.

But no one stops to think about what if it didn't. What are the consequences of perpetuating lies out of fear and ignorance?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Are you really going to assert that these examples are proof positive affirmation that Radical Islam is a problem in the US?

Clearly, if you feel that jihadists in the USA trying to blow things up, assassinate people, shoot down aircraft with surface to air missiles and murdering people while shouting 'God is Great' isn't proof that radical Islam is a problem in the USA, you have more than a mere reading problem.

Perhaps a very advanced case of political correctness. There is a cure. Study Islam.

For instance, are you aware that Muhammad told his followers to engage in Jihad?

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause."
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, number 25

Muhammad practiced what he preached.

The founder of Islam, Muhammad, was himself a military warlord who spread Islam by the sword (he conquered the Arabian peninsula before he died), so it isn't so surprising that some Muslims choose to follow his example.

In the space of a single decade Muhammad

• Fought 8 major battles,
• Led 18 raids,
• Planned another 38 military operations where others were in command but operating under his orders and strategic direction.

HistoryNet

The founder of Islam was a violent warlord who spread Islam by the sword.

edit on 19-8-2012 by ollncasino because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ollncasino

Clearly, if you feel that jihadists in the USA trying to blow things up, assassinate people, shoot down aircraft and murdering people while shouting 'God is Great' isn't proof that radical Islam is a problem in the USA, you have more than a reading problem.

No, I have a thinking problem. Sometimes common sense and fact conflicts with my human instinct to clutch my pearls and jump to irrational conclusions based on irrational thought process'.

Muhammad practiced what he preached.

Ok, blah blah blah. So you believe radical Islam is bad and all that.

Does that mean the crucifixions occurred?

No.

Keep trying.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Ok, blah blah blah. So you believe radical Islam is bad and all that.

I suspect that most people do believe that radical Islam is bad.

Look, I don't know if the Egyptian crucifixions took place or not. Neither do you.

I do know however that Over 3000 Muslims Attacked Christian Homes and Shops in Egypt.

A mob of over 3000 Muslims attacked Copts in the village of Kobry-el-Sharbat (el-Ameriya), Alexandria this afternoon. Coptic homes and shops were looted before being set ablaze. Two Copts and a Muslim were injured. The violence started after a rumor was spread that a Coptic man had an allegedly intimate photo of a Muslim woman on his mobile phone. The Coptic man, Mourad Samy Guirgis, surrendered to the police this morning morning for his protection.

According to eyewitnesses, the perpetrators were bearded men in white gowns. "They were Salafists, and some of were from the Muslim Brotherhood," according to one witness. It was reported that terrorized women and children who lost their homes were in the streets without any place to go.

Assyrian International News Agency

Now, don't you let the facts get in the way of your strongly felt but poorly informed politically correct convictions.

edit on 19-8-2012 by ollncasino because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join