It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ants: What The Hell Are These Things, Anyway? Ant-Rant, Ant-Facts and Ant-Lore

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I've never laughed so hard after photographing a wedding. Thank you. I needed that.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

I have my own story about the swarming here in the south Ga.

Ants may be fascinated but when you get your home invaded by them they are nothing but pest.

My ordeal started two years ago, when my kitchen got invade and my "upstairs" closet got invaded also.

It was ants everywhere and their bite is pretty irritating.

After spending money and resources we got rid of them for two years, this year the south has been very warm and humid and the littler vermin are back again, first spot them in my upstairs bathroom and got various bites while sitting in my sofa.

Again, we are fumigating the entire house and do weekly inspections around the house for ants.

They can be quite hard to get rid if your yard gets invaded by them.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Wow, very nice post. I've always been fascinated by ants and am often a bit bothered by how intelligent they seem to be.
Imagine if they were just a bit bigger!!!....We'd be doomed

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
How to live underground: the take-away lesson from the ants?

The David H. Koch Hall of Human Origins, at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History, is a multimedia exploration of the theory that mankind evolved in response to climate change...

An interactive game in the exhibit suggests that humans will continue to adapt to climate change in the future. People may build “underground cities,” developing “short, compact bodies” or “curved spines,” so that “moving around in tight spaces will be no problem.”

thinkprogress.org...

God preserve us from the optimism of oil barons.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join