learn more

Funniest Ever 9/11 Pic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

edit on 18-8-2012 by repeatoffender because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I don't get it.

+1

Can someone explain what's so funny about it?

And some say it's plane wrong to make fun of 9/11 but it was an inside joke anyway.
edit on 18-8-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

So in your opinion. Putting a picture up that makes light of the holocaust, the trail of tears or maybe pearl harbor is peachy?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
C'mon everybody. It was just funny. Sure, we all know people died and we have all grieved over their deaths.Lets move through the process now. Lighten up.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Politically correct or not...the pic isn't funny at all.

What's so funny about it? It's cass and bush league. It's weak childlike humor, simply not funny. I suppose you think jokes about excrement are funny too. Sad...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Hey for your information I lost imediate family members 9/11 and if anyone finds this funny
you all could kiss my ___ and go ____!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
reply to post by jude11

So in your opinion. Putting a picture up that makes light of the holocaust, the trail of tears or maybe pearl harbor is peachy?

If the context and presentation of said picture(s) were indeed humorous, then yes.

Of course this is MY opinion, not the poster you've quoted

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Could those describing this picture as funny please tell me where the joke is? What is it exactly that you are finding humorous about this picture?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
silly.. but not offensive.

it's more funny now that it has offended people on the forum here..

lighten up.. everything dies

star and flag !!

edit on 18-8-2012 by spaceg0at because: image link

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at

Yea, not normally when 2 of the worlds tallest building are brought crashing down and along with 3000 others. They didn't 'pass quietly in the night' did they. The fact is it was horrific and to laugh about it with this crass picture is, in my opinion, quite sad.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101

Originally posted by spaceg0at

Yea, not normally when 2 of the worlds tallest building are brought crashing down and along with 3000 others. They didn't 'pass quietly in the night' did they. The fact is it was horrific and to laugh about it with this crass picture is, in my opinion, quite sad.

want some cheese with your wine ?

ps: maybe they had it coming to them.. maybe we all do
edit on 18-8-2012 by spaceg0at because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
8/10, OP.

But, I'm afraid, this is the best 9/11 pic:

Okay the Ops pic was stupid.

Yours, I actually couldn't help my self, I laughed.

That was actually humorous.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Thanks for this thread. I needed that!

All morning I was watching footage of 911 and reading articles, going over old ground. I was in tears watching some of that. The way things are almost drives me to distraction these days. You did actually manage to cheer me up a little.

Having a real hard time right now, so again thanks.

Guys, we have to learn to lighten up a little. Things are pretty crazy all over the world right now. I have shed many tears about all the deaths over the years, both American and Muslim. The OP is not belittling anything. Infact, these pictures make quite a political point whatever side of the fence you are on.

Ya know the whole episode is INSANE! Whoever did it has brought so much misery into the world.

ps. if you do a google search, something like:

"What is the official version of 911" you will find only inside job search results. There is no doubt in my mind it was an international group of men who did it; American, Israeli and probably Saudi, too. I think the truthers are winning this battle of wits:

The Official Version of 911 is a hoax

The very top search result is a wonderful short essay and really sums it all up for me!

Looking forward to a time when the earth is free of corporate monsters. I need mention no names, you know who they are!

Peace! Shalom! Salaam!

edit: On a serious note has anyone noticed that there is no "official version" as to what took place? Not one official anywhere has committed themselves to an official version. There is no official version, you see!
edit on 18-8-2012 by Revolution9 because: extra bit.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Regardless anyone's stance on the conspiracy side, people DIED.

NOT amusing.

edit on 17-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

People died in all kinds of wars. Japan was nuked out of orbit. Yet there are jokes about that. Do you even know how many WWII jokes there are out there? Mostly written by the victims themselves. People should do a little more research.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

add the right music and its just "plane" funny

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

It is all relative. I notice you only talk of the 3,000 American deaths and not the million or more who have died in the middle east. Do you have any compassion for them? I do.

There is humour in everything in life. I wonder how Jesus would feel about all the jokes about him? There are many. Humans and humour, even the words are similar.

Freedom of expression. No one is making you look at it. You chose to look!

One day the whole earth is going to burn up. It is the nature of the universe. Creation and destruction are the duality in which we al must live (and die).

edit on Sat Aug 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
For some reason I don't find this funny. Not at all.
Classy, no really I mean it.
edit on 18-8-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join