It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any legit Gurus on ATS?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

You do not have to sit around to be in the now. You are never out of the now in reality, only 'mentally' do you 'think' you are.
Just realize the truth.
There is no tomorrow:
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This attempt at measuring and harnessing spiritual level is humorous, I can't help giggling!

I somehow think that anyone who would be in these higher levels of spiritual awareness would not make it known anyway. It has always seemed to me that the further along you go in phases and processes and "levels" the less you feel need to get recognition or affirmation from others, either about your own being or the information you that moves through you.

Life is somewhat paradoxial at times, and in some things, they are the opposite of what they claim outwardly....I think this is one of those things.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
This attempt at measuring and harnessing spiritual level is humorous, I can't help giggling!

I somehow think that anyone who would be in these higher levels of spiritual awareness would not make it known anyway. It has always seemed to me that the further along you go in phases and processes and "levels" the less you feel need to get recognition or affirmation from others, either about your own being or the information you that moves through you.

Life is somewhat paradoxial at times, and in some things, they are the opposite of what they claim outwardly....I think this is one of those things.

I totally agree!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by r2d246

You do not have to sit around to be in the now. You are never out of the now in reality, only 'mentally' do you 'think' you are.
Just realize the truth.
There is no tomorrow:
youtu.be...

My problem is I'm an obcessive thinker. Thus the reason I like this forum. And I like what he had to say about living in the now as I have my mom as an example of that. And I want to do that more but I have just so much on the go that it's hard to do that. You forget for a moment, then you have to think about what your next task is going to be. Also I think everyone is different. Like everyone wants them to be like them. But the reality I think is it takes all types, from the zen buddists to the worry worts of washington and wall street. Some are gonna think and worry constantly. Some are not. Those that do live in the present wouldn't even know what that is unless there was the worriers out there to complete the paradox. I think it takes all types for the world to go around.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I agree too. "This one thing I know, I know nothing" Socrates

ha ha

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Thinking about the past or future is done presently. In presence all appearances appear, thought is an appearance appearing presently.
Nothing can appear without (your) presence, nothing can appear outside of presence.
You are the now, you are the presence in which all appearances appear.
You only ever have now to worry about, isn't that a relief?

You do not have to go anywhere - all things come (appear) to you.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Oh I think I found one here watch....

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

You say you are an obsessive thinker but it is not really you that is thinking. Thinking just happens and the thinking is known to be happening - you are aware of the thinking.
Try looking directly at a thought - look to the place your next thought arises from and see what it arises in. If you keep your attention on where the thought arises you can choose to hear it as just noise or you can take the arising thought to be important. Humans believe that the thoughts are very important but if you watch them you will see that they are mostly negative and repetitive. The thoughts seem to be either bossy and bullying or of the victim mentality. It is these thoughts that if not understood that can make life unbearable.
Life is not unbearable, it is the thoughts that we have about life that makes life hard and heavy.
Become lighter by not taking thoughts so seriously. You did not put the thoughts there any more than you put a cloud in the sky - just be fasinated by them as they pass - the thoughts that appear can be very amusing.

You are the aware space in which appearances appear. You are not the appearance - you are the space that allows appearance to appear.

It's Not Happening How We Think It Is:
youtu.be...
edit on 16-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Ya I know what you mean. And you can apply that to a lot of the thoughts you get to get rid of them. But say you got work to do. Like real tasks that need to get done. You can't just dismiss the thought or the work never gets done. That's the way I look at it anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The Sat Guru is Cool.

1. Homer: “So, I realized that being with my family is more important than being cool.”
Bart: “Dad, what you just said is profoundly uncool.”
Homer: “You know what the song says. It’s hip to be square!“
Lisa: “That song is so lame.”
Homer: “So lame that it’s…cool?“
Lisa & Bart: “No.“
Marge: “Am I cool, kids?”
Marge: “Good. I’m glad. And that’s what makes me cool, not caring, right?”
Marge: “Well, how the hell do you be cool? I feel like we’ve tried everything here.”

Homer: “Wait, Marge. Maybe if you’re truly cool, you don’t need to be told you’re cool.”
Bart: “Well, sure you do!”
Lisa: “…How else would you know?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew 16:13-20 (New International Version)

Peter Declares That Jesus Is the Messiah

13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[a] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[c] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[d] loosed in heaven.” 20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah.

When people start doing fire pujas to the ATS Guru that will be a sign
of their possible Divinity.

edit on 16-9-2012 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

This is a video for you to watch so you can see that it is your true nature.
youtu.be...
John Wheeler will point you to your true self.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
im legit. I dont want to have to prove it because i dont seek a following!

amen to that. humans are such primitive creatures. mentally blind and sorely underdeveloped. who wants a following of savages. no.. i'll guide the savages who seek their way out of savagery to where they need to look to see.

i've offered to answer questions directly, no run around.. no beating around the bush on the topic of enlightenment. if u dont believe in it's truth then uve taken a naive posture on the matter.

enlightenment is just as it is described in the books.. amazing and fantastic as it seems. your mind is filled with white light bathing through your entire body. this state is known as samhadi. everywhere you look you see sort of Under reality and see white light energy emitting from everything in sight. buildings the road and even the sun. it's sort of like what heaven would look like, just heaven has an extra magical sort of shimmer about it and the energy is perfectly bound and not leaking off in multiple directions from an object the way light works in our reality.

continuing with enlightenment.. once this white light has filled your body (being filled by the Holy Spirit, the priceless jewel piece on shiva's brow and in all religions in one form or another) you begin to feel the internal moving forces of life. u may call it chi, electromagnetic, cosmic energy or whatever u like.. it flows within like water gushing and slushing around. enlightenment is the ultimate contact with spiritual self. u will learn that this seemingly randomly gushing force can be controlled by will at each of the chakra points. and then if u have studied your chakras which u should have u will begin to understand exactly how it all works. channel the cosmic force through the chakras to achieve different states using thought to control it's direction and channel.

it's real it's physical. i woke up 7 years ago so im a bit ahead of most i guess. the experience and vision is beautiful.

for those who hate the topic and dont believe it's real and very much physical just take this into account. every reason you have failed is because the words of men have led you astray. not the word of God but the words of men.. how they interpretted God's word and how u chose to follow them as your leader. i have had no leader, i stopped going to church.. instead had a direct relationship with God with my prayers. I read the bible of my own free will and other religious doctrines. i was devoted to discovery and truth.

so if u havent lived this way, you havent really tried.. if noone ever told u this is the way to do it or uve followed the wrong instructions of course you wont get it. if someone told u that u can clean antivirus off ur computer with a spoon and u go trying and trying ull get frustrated realise ur not achieving anything and may start thinking "i must be forsaken". then in conceit u attack God for your own failure to make a fish climb a tree.

if ur doing something and it's not working then ur doing it wrong.. simple
there is a way to heaven, there is a God, a magnificent Supreme being, there is such a thing as your super conscious self. There is such a thing as The Holy Spirit and there is such a thing as the Soul. there is a path to enlightenement and there is true enlightenment. not just some epiphany of thought. but a real experience of blissful white light and the awakening of spiritual centers within the body.

i can freely guide anyone to the method of attainment, but you must do the work. you've got to believe in silly little things like compassion, empathy, associating with truth so truth will follow you etc. there are no shortcuts. there is no faking what's in ur heart. and ill tell u the reason y u must practice these silly little things in ur life as each religious doctrine instructs to "be saved" is because through practice the brain will develop the areas associated which channel this information. learning.. experiencing developing emotional intelligence together with logic etc. enlightenment relies heavily on this brain development in 'balance'. if ur off-balance u cant have enlightenment. balance urself by balancing ur brain. in every way you can think of. and that comes all through what u practice in ur daily life.
edit on 19-9-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

I had a dream last night i was walking down a street in a city. The street was very wide and there were tall buildings either side of its breast. I walked a long distance to its end, and at the end of its length there was a magnificient mountain range. And too my left there were people suspended over a spread of valley lake with a gushing water fall filling its ravine. I couldnt understand what it meant so i turned around to think about it, and when i turned around the tall buildings were gone and i faced a Phoenix bird which was on fire, a body of golden fire. It was perched atop a barn. It launched itself at me head first and hit me head on in the chest which knocked me backwards off my feet to the ground. Then i looked up again and saw it on the barn looking straight down at me, again preparing its next launch. It lauched again and hit me this time right in the head and i witnessed an explosion of light filling my eyes that filled my head and then pushed downwards and flowed and enveloped my whole body. I was consumed by the energy and spirit of the Phoenix. I knew it was too strong to stop it. So now the Phoenix lives inside me.

I consider another interpretation of the Phoenix is as the emitting light which your describing the being the essence of truth, the force or awaress and intent.

I believe some people are made to be guides. The Phoenix betows them this priveledge or mabey better metaphor is task in life. The Phonenix did something to me. The afternoon preceding the night it happened i witnessed a double full rainbow standing over my house. Im still trying to work it all out.

edit on 19-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

it is possible that you are gaining ground with your spiritual relationship to yourself. but it is also possible that u fell asleep with xmen on your mind LOL.

do u feel anything within that's different in real life? like i mentioned above.. it's physical. u feel it moving and can move it where u want etc. a pressure, a wave of some sort? if not it's possible that you are dreaming about what is on ur mind. but dont worry.. if it's on ur mind it will be attracted to you. u just cant rush it. development moves at its own pace within u. but it is possible that you will soon encounter your spiritual self. just a tip.. you will be scared beyond scared when u do. it's power is awesome! it's friendly, it's loving, it's pleasant and benevolent.. but an all encompassing fear will surround u in it's presence as u grow closer. fear is just another emotion. nothing to be afraid of. indulge it.. without fear and travel further. at the point ur mind cannot handle it u will lose the connection. thus ur mind must be strong and unfearful. i wouldnt say in a defiant sort of way.. but in a "who cares" sort of way.

be sure to familiarize urself with the chakras. when and if u begin to feel the force, the information on the chakras will teach u what the mystics have already discovered and written down for you. fantastic.. yet true and very real!

in my case i was fully awake and had just finished reading the bible and saying a prayer for humanity and for the return of God. i opened my eyes and that's when it happened. an excruciating headache that felt like my head was going to explode. it was fighting me.. or i was fighting it rather.. i eventually got beat and gave up fighting. then felt the most calming water start flowing in my head and just like the columbia pictures logo.. a burst of white light filled my eyes and made me light as a feather. that's all i will say for now. im stil considering writing books on the topic so i want to leave a few special untold treats for it if i do decide to.

edit on 19-9-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

. it's physical. u feel it moving and can move it where u want etc. a pressure, a wave of some sort
reply to post by 0mage

Yes i feel this, and its not new. I have felt this for many years. Something has happened in that experience which has caused it to become less aloof and scary. The wave of energy as decribe would come to me at unpredictable times with sometimes unusal, potent and scary effects. Its now more peaceful and presence more open but softer and less aloof. Im not trying to say i have made this happen all myself, im saying there has been some kind of change and im not certain the reason for it as yet.

I really dont understand my experiences directly where you do well enough to be able to interpret them. Id love to chat more about this if you like. Right now its turned midnight so will turn in and i am wondering what dream i will have tonight.

The idea of writing a book is a good idea. If you are able to interpret the meaning of experiences then you have the opportunity to convey information to people. In this sense you are a legitimate guide. I can barely explain experiences to myself,

X men for openners i like your sense of humour....lets chat again soon.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

no worries.. i have no other purpose at this point in time but to be a guide. as ive said before on the forum, i found the door, i know how to access it, i understand the biology, science and math behind it and can explain it in the simplest of terms. i could have left and transcended but i chose to stay. and i had to learn how to stay.. in the early times just after my enlightenment my soul would slip out of my body if i stayed still for just 2 seconds. always trying to leave whenever i stop thinking or moving. i had to learn how to keep it here. normally every preson's body grips their soul.. locked in position. once ur enlightened ur soul is free to travel past this reality and then u have to learn how to manually lock it here to the body. i imagine it would seem like a 20 year old dying of natural causes to a coroner if i were to leave. but this reality as well as no other would be out of my capacity to experience.

that could all change any minute tho as i can decide to disappear if i do tire of the savagery and primitive mentality of the humans on this planet. it is a difficult task pointing ppl in the right direction. theyve been pointed wrong so much when all their best judgement failed them. and the fakes who claim but are unattained and just run a business for profit scamming eager naive minds has done its part to discredit spiritual science as well making it even more difficult.

feel free to message me and ill try to help u as much as i can. or make it in a public post so others may benefit from the answers ill provide. if ur feeling the force then the next step is in learning to control it through meditation. using thought to guide it through the chakras. it will take practice. but the more time u spend practicing each day is the faster you will learn.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

i wish i had more time to chat now but must go to work. Are you really 20 years old you really do appear to be kind of very wise, or extremely advanced for such a age.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

edit on 21-9-2012 by WakeUpNowSnap because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join