Are there any legit Gurus on ATS?

page: 3
4
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by beezzer
 


Well, if someone is after liberation from The Matix then all a "guru" can do is point to the way he or she was liberated. It's up to you to decide if that way is do-able for you.

I would recommend that you focus on studying comparative mysticism, comparative religion, comparative mythology for a few years. I think it's the best way to really grok what mysticism is really about becuase it lifts you up above the cultural and temporal inflections that are everywhere.

Then one day you will grok mysticism, and your psyche will respond and a way out of The Matrix willopen for you.

I recommend starting with the works of Joseph Campbell, have you heard of the book The Hero with a Thousand Faces?


No, but I dig Heinlein so I do grok what you're saying. I'll visit Amazon this weekend, see what I can get.

Thanks.




posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
If anyone is one, then all are, whether they wake up to that or not.


I bow to your/my guru-iness



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
too late.. already did


Originally posted by 0mage
the answer is 'Yes'

that's how it works.

energy being connects to mind link and manipulates the body..

just like.. human being sits on couch.. connects to gamepad and manipulates the character on screen.

it is literally no different. at this point i am going to have to claim myself as the world's foremost expert on metaphysics. why would i make such a claim? because ive been there. i figured it out. and i perform it via will. also i have seen my self in the etheric mirror.

the soul looks just like you.. without scars or other imperfections. babylike beauty and smile. the only difference is.. it's made out of light.. pure light.. that has been molded into the shape of .. YOU.

i could even demonstrate how entities from the metaphysical realm can penetrate into reality.. and do so all the time.

no i did not go to college and get a degree in metaphysics. instead.. passion and my guardian angel via intuition were my teachers. i started as a scientist. testing with constants and troubleshooting. it was my life mission from 8 yrs old to figure this all out and i devoted my entire life single handedly to it. i got no help from any other human being.

but what is the point of telling u all of this.. you still wont believe me right?

show of hands all who think i would take my precious time to come on a public forum to claim a lie like this. i must be delusional. yet.. i am a stable functioning member of society. in fact.. noone who knows me personally really knows that i know what i know and that i do what i do. it is THAT private.

much time spent in solitude.. and of course.. silence and darkness.

from the darkness comes light. a different type of light. i call it etheric light.. because it is fundamentally different from sunlight/physical light. sunlight born of fire destroys and is part of the design of this reality that all things decay or degrade over time.

etheric light is quite the opposite. it heals, and its fire does not burn the skin or destroy. it does not make you squint from the brightness.. it is still so bright .. much brighter white light than the sun. pure white light.. yet seeing it only encourages the eyes to open wider. raising awareness.. becoming truly 'awake'
edit on 16-8-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)


www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-8-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by MassOccurs

Any members of high enlightenment willing to identify themselves?


Yeah, I will identify myself as enlightened. I was liberated in 2010 during the winter solstice lunar eclipse. I was taken up, 'uploaded' if you will, through the 'gates of God and Man' by 'Blue Pearls' to an infinite realm that goes by different names in different traditions. I was my 'Atman'. I was more lucid than I thought possible. I was liberated. I joined with a Divine presence. Then I was put back in my body.

Afterwords, I was in a state of mystical consciousness that lasted many days. It was a full kundalini activation. A state of profound rapture. During that time I learned a great many things from amazing spiritual entities. It gradually faded...but sometimes it comes back in waves like the tide.

Prior to that I had been studying comparative religion, comparative mythology, and comparative religion for years. Thus my "theology" transcends any culture or conceptual border or even words but I am partial to Christian mysticism.

edit on 17-8-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)


congrats Bluemule..

your task now is in meditation. instead of it coming back in waves like a tide.. practice your kundalini meditation so you can go there willfully now. after this experience of liberation the body has loosened it's GRIP on the spirit and thus it is less restricted. allowing you to flow yourself into pure spiritual awareness or grip yourself to 3d reality.. manually.

study the chakra system so that you will know and understand the actual scientific method underlying what has and is happening to you. but.. i will say this..

you are safe! you dont have know.. but im sure your studies are not done. just pointing you in the right direction to get the most abundant fruit of knowledge if you so desire.
edit on 18-8-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
G U R U.
Gee U Are U.
Be what you are and stop trying to be what you are not.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Bluemule: upon further reading of your posts it would seem that you have no idea how you got your enlightenment. am i right to say that you would say you got it by pure luck but after much study?

perhaps you have a good compassionate heart. perhaps you broke alot of rules following your conscience.

do you follow your conscience?



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So having the bliss/the oneness 100% per day and pushing chi/chakra is being a guru and means you have to teach it all day?


To the op:

Understanding spiritual knowledge do not mean that you automaticly recieve grace and recieving grace do not mean that you know spiritual knowledge. I know of two way to open the crown chakra and one is learning spiritual knowledge and slowly increasing energy to someday recive grace and gnosis. The other road is the amagydala fear overload where the person experiance a need and increadable want of will of realising his ego that most people are not ready to do and wont because of them running away from what they fear.

This site is trying to tell the information it has as thruth and reality is from my point of view more complex and different that what they are telling. The only ones who have any right to tell you what you are is god and the person who is connecting to god.

This can in the wrong hands become a new conditioning that might make people miss the target totaly.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
"Lusting for spirituality can be one of the most insidious forms lust can take on. It is a craving for the benefits, trappings, mannerisms, speech patterns, etc. It is making a goal of spirituality rather than seeking the process of moving toward it from wherever you are. A reasonable formula for spiritual gain is simply accepting yourself exactly where you are in the moment, then exercising your right as a spirit to bring about an upward shift in both energy and consciousness, and enjoying the beautiful colors, the illumination and the enlightenment which results naturally from the process."



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
The term guru has become a bad thing in my neck of the woods

"Boy, look how that mechanic hooked up the trans. linkage, he's a real guru"


Yeep this is in a way becoming redicoulus. I say stop trying to meassure others so much and work on yourself. Listen to the guru (Spirit) within and not the guru (Spirit) on the outside.

ONG NAMO, GURU DEV NAMO
is the Adi Mantra that precedes Kundalini Yoga practice, tuning one in to the higher self. Ong is "Infinite Creative energy in manifestation and activity". ("Om" or Aum is God absolute and unmanifested), Namo is "reverent greetings' implying humility, Guru means "teacher or wisdom", Dev means "Divine or of God" and Namo reaffirms humility and reverence. In all it means, "I call upon Divine Wisdom".




posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeliriumAquarium
reply to post by Wandering Scribe
 


How can you call yourself enlightened, when you question others beliefs?

Damn, just lost my own enlightenment pointing this out... Ah well, there is plenty more to go around.



If you define enlightenment as knowledge and a state of being to others that are written by a special set of rules then you might be right. Now give me those rules of conditioning that will have been created by man and so I can see who is enlightened and not.

From my point of view enlightenment have nothing to do with the knowledge you have or your exact behaviour. It is a physical thing that can be feelt by the person and having it does not mean you have more spiritual knowledge or that your views a magicly right or even egoless. It is something people recieve because there is a need for it (either their need or gods need).



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
If anyone is one, then all are, whether they wake up to that or not.


What a wonderful line. All are angels/devine souls to be, but only have different path to get there and are unfortunaly not as far as all others. What is easiest being before your time or cathing up to your time?



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
it's time to summarize:


you dont have 2 eyes.. you have 3. most ppl closed their 3rd eye and are on a path to total atrophy. other seek to open it.. and some have been successful. i could not possibly be the only person who has succeeded in doing this.

if you think that using yur 3rd eye is somehow wrong or damning of your soul.. i would have to ask you.. then why did God build you with it? is it not your eye? who's eye is it? and determines whether you get to make use ofit or not?

the government? the church? yeah.. good luck following men. but dont blame God because they lead u over a cliff. blame yourself.. because CHOICE is the most important factor here. if u choose to serve man over God then your fruits will be the fruits of man.. simple!



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
still have far to go on the path to enlightenment ... as to charts .... same as statistics they mean nothing...



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It isn't a coincidence that almost all claims of gurudom, mystical genius and enlightenment are made on the internet, where anyone can be anything they so choose.

Anyone can write something poetic, yet void of any meaning, and make it sound as if they have attained enlightenment:

“I have attained enlightenment. It happened as a crossed the astral plane as I rode upon my own consciousness. I was lost in higher-level meditation when I transcended my body and sailed effortlessly outside myself into the realm of thought. There I stayed for an eternity and witnessed the Lord and his glorious beauty shining rays of pure consciousness towards my own consciousness. I awoke in a feeling of pure ecstasy”

Being able to write without meaning makes one a mystical guru. Anyone can do it!





posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
It isn't a coincidence that almost all claims of gurudom, mystical genius and enlightenment are made on the internet, where anyone can be anything they so choose.

Anyone can write something poetic, yet void of any meaning, and make it sound as if they have attained enlightenment:

“I have attained enlightenment. It happened as a crossed the astral plane as I rode upon my own consciousness. I was lost in higher-level meditation when I transcended my body and sailed effortlessly outside myself into the realm of thought. There I stayed for an eternity and witnessed the Lord and his glorious beauty shining rays of pure consciousness towards my own consciousness. I awoke in a feeling of pure ecstasy”

Being able to write without meaning makes one a mystical guru. Anyone can do it!




oh yeah.. and how long will you last trying to uphold that lie before it all the bull# becomes apparent to even the most uninitiated?

i can tell u that most likely wont sail by me because it's the same new age bs you find on those "buy my dvd" websites. if u want to claim enlightenment.. you must say how it happened.. what it entails.. and since there are some credible stories out there.. how then will you continue to prove your knowledge?

i can tell you i have knowledge that is not in any book.. you will hear it here first. then you will find it for yourself. i have identified the mind. in terms of i have physically looked at it. what an outrageous claim. but anyway.. in summary

the body is a robot shell.. much more advanced than manmade robot shells.. but robot shells in comparison. it is not filled with "dumb electricity".. the human body is animated instead by a conscious force!

bahh.. maybe i should give up trying to tell u lot anything. if u want to know what i know.,.. click my profile and view my posts.. all of them! i am growing tired of man's doubting thomas.. and i cannot deal with ppl who do not believe in the Supreme Creator of all that we experience. nor will i pity them



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
also..


VOTE RON PAUL U DUMBASSES!



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
oh yeah.. and how long will you last trying to uphold that lie before it all the bull# becomes apparent to even the most uninitiated?

i can tell u that most likely wont sail by me because it's the same new age bs you find on those "buy my dvd" websites. if u want to claim enlightenment.. you must say how it happened.. what it entails.. and since there are some credible stories out there.. how then will you continue to prove your knowledge?

i can tell you i have knowledge that is not in any book.. you will hear it here first. then you will find it for yourself. i have identified the mind. in terms of i have physically looked at it. what an outrageous claim. but anyway.. in summary

the body is a robot shell.. much more advanced than manmade robot shells.. but robot shells in comparison. it is not filled with "dumb electricity".. the human body is animated instead by a conscious force!

bahh.. maybe i should give up trying to tell u lot anything. if u want to know what i know.,.. click my profile and view my posts.. all of them! i am growing tired of man's doubting thomas.. and i cannot deal with ppl who do not believe in the Supreme Creator of all that we experience. nor will i pity them


I was merely poking fun. A man of spiritual integrity would appreciate a little jest and irony, and at the very least, forgive me.

All we're doing is using our words to describe the same thing. Some words have a more clear, more objective definition. Some have little to no meaning. When you call the body a robot shell, to me you're still just talking about the body. When you say 'animated by a conscious force,' I think you're just talking about the body moving according to decision and intent. We see the same thing but we're using different words to describe it—that's metaphysics.

I will not read your posts because I won't understand them.
edit on 18-8-2012 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
my posts have simplified all explanation. they are founded on simplicity.

when i say conscious force.. im referring to another body. your etheric body. it's invisible to 20/20 vision. but is what animates the body. it wears this body like a suit for full interaction in this stage of reality known as 3d reality.

and i answer all questions of those who seek freely. i live by a strict code of balance and do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

if u are struggling to wrap your mind around a certain stage of understanding spiritual access and development.. i will help clear it up for you as best as i can thru explanation. simplifying.. metaphorizing.. and referrencing based on your own specialized field of work or career here on earth.

yes i have to tailor answers to suit individuals. no i am not going to prove anything. but i can tell you where to find proof for yourself. you can then decide if you want to struggle to help open the eyes of the mentally blind. because they will aim to shoot you down.. regardless of the medium you use to get the message out.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne
 


and oh yes.. i do have a sense of humor... somewhat. i even laugh at ridiculous jokes.. even those coming out of 'God' on facebook. jesus meme's etc. i can find them hilarious. i can find some really crossing the line.

but to be honest i looked upon your words without emotion. only intellect.. to read and understand what you were saying.. taking you seriously.. more seriously than u took yourself it seems.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
my posts have simplified all explanation. they are founded on simplicity.

when i say conscious force.. im referring to another body. your etheric body. it's invisible to 20/20 vision. but is what animates the body. it wears this body like a suit for full interaction in this stage of reality known as 3d reality.

and i answer all questions of those who seek freely. i live by a strict code of balance and do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

if u are struggling to wrap your mind around a certain stage of understanding spiritual access and development.. i will help clear it up for you as best as i can thru explanation. simplifying.. metaphorizing.. and referrencing based on your own specialized field of work or career here on earth.

yes i have to tailor answers to suit individuals. no i am not going to prove anything. but i can tell you where to find proof for yourself. you can then decide if you want to struggle to help open the eyes of the mentally blind. because they will aim to shoot you down.. regardless of the medium you use to get the message out.


You have devised a system to sell? Write a book. Maybe it will change the world. Better yet, build up the confidence to take it before a panel of scientists where they can observe and record your findings. Shed your earthly possessions and wander the land as a prophet. Make it known. Don't sit there trying to convince me.

Good luck.





new topics
top topics
 
4
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join