It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Party War that the american people lost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Our two parties have been in a dirty war since the Gore / Bush election. These government employees don't have to worry about healthcare, retirement and later end up millionaires with their side deals. We are being distracted while all this is going on, Rockefeller was trying to pass a new law to stop giving tax breaks to corporations to ship jobs over seas and give them incentives to bring the jobs here. It was voted down, it had almost no media. We are being soldout by both parties, they don't care about the citizens anymore. The number one priority is to make as much money as possible. Lookup(bring the jobs home act) that was blocked by senators cashing in the unemployment here in the U.S. It basically comes down them making less money or americans getting job. How can we compete with 25 cents an hour?

We donate millions to advertise lies against each other, we are so foolish!

Source www.drudge.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.

John Adams.

Its been far longer than that.
edit on 17-8-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

So true..

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I guess it was so short, simple and sweet that they couldn't wrap their heads around it.

SEC. 2. CREDIT FOR INSOURCING EXPENSES.
SEC. 3. DENIAL OF DEDUCTION FOR OUTSOURCING EXPENSES.

S. 3364: Bring Jobs Home Act

It died in 10 days.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Republicans killed the bill the Democrats introduced. In this instance, the anger should be focused on the Republicans. Although in general, Democrats have been collaborators with Republicans.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This seems to be true from what I've seen, and when it comes time for the elections in November, just as Followtheevidence shows, it looks like it's only going to be two paths down the same corridor. I suppose Ron Paul is still there, but the media acts as if he publicly stated that he has stepped down from the running now. It doesn't appear too promising.

From what I can tell, when the election results come in, ether Bush 2.0 gets reelected, or we deal with the "new and improved" Bush 3.0 for the next four years.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaeos

Any bush is scary, I am hoping Hillary or Peter Schiff in the next round.

top topics

join