It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Days Of Luckiness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The first day of luckiness was the day existence came into existence. But I also think there will be another day of luckiness that will differ from the first, that will deal with existence in some wise. And this second day of luckiness will come based on the earth date of September 21st 2012. How would I figure that bit? I've done extensive calculating of occurances in life. Lets just say it led to that date. Perhaps I should show my work, yes? Well here it is below in quotation...

Just Follow The Numbers That Lead To The Luckiness

:23 Minutes Number I Keep Seeing On Digital Time Tellers
:32 Minutes Number I Keep Seeing On Digital Time Tellers
:53 Minutes Number I Keep Seeing On Digital Time Tellers

:32 - :23 = 9 (9 For September)

:53 - :32 = 21 (21 For 21st)

Dorm Room Number I Had In Texas 222

2 + 2 + 2 = 6

Dorm Room Number I Had In Florida 222a

2 + 2 + 2 = 6

6 + 6 = 12 (12 Short For 2012)

2:22 pm and 2:22 am Digital Clock Times I Used To Always Would see.

2 + 2 + 2 = 6

2 + 2 + 2 = 6

6 + 6 = 12 (12 For Midnight or Noon)

Friday The 13th University Acceptance Letter Date To A University in Texas

13 = Luck

Odd Stop At Number 13 Gas Pump To Use in Florida Just Before Getting Caught By Police

13 = Luck

CONCLUSION:

Luckiness On September 21st 2012 At Midnight Or Noon!!!

It could be that this universe is going to peal away into non-existence and then a brandnew universe will be baring in place. Or the rapture of the mind happens. Which is where the mind shall be placed into its rightful body in a utopian paradise.

What have you to say to the luckiness coming this way? Or what do you speculate the luckiness will be?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Don't be offended but this was the thing I found most interesting and telling in your OP:

Odd Stop At Number 13 Gas Pump To Use in Florida Just Before Getting Caught By Police

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I was lucky to have gotten caught because the outcome was the charges were dropped.

Interesting indeed because of the maximum years to being found guilty would have been.

The charge was grand theft auto. But so what? I'm a badass temptation gets to easily.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

So you've been "raptured" twice (as you've said in other threads) and look to something in Sept.

And you stole a car?

And your reason is you're a "badass temptation gets to easily "???

new topics

top topics

join