It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Move On - Natural Death Here - naturally if you get shot 46 times your gonna die

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I dont know if this was cause for Suicide by Cop but it might be, he was not following their directions,
and you can hear a femalien drop the knife - but I see him walking way from the police - not towards them
is that cause for them to open fire on a man armed with a knife - who might have called them in the first place ?
I dont know - I would like to read the court tanscripts in this case.

Naturally gonna die

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

WOW!!! Like they couldn't have used a taser on him???? Nope! The big bad popo shoots him in the back!!!! I really hate to see it, but something really bad is going to set of a S#$%storm of violence, if the police don't stop being so trigger happy!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I thought this is why they had to have tasers...
Sure they can hide behind the State, but the video tells a different story.
It's pretty sick hearing them all unload. I can't see the reasoning.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
wow thank xxxx i dont live there i would be dead 10 times over what happened to bean bags or a stun gun ? this should be a murder investigation

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

It looked like a decision was made to use him for target practice.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
this to me looks like an execution pure and simple. why did no one take a photo of all their faces. this is called murder in our country. do you actually have a police force in the states? i think not.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
One shot to the knee could have done the job, if you must use guns

Exstrem overkill

edit on 17-8-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Why did they all shoot him?

I don't understand.

Are taught to do that?

Did they just want trigger time?

I mean heck why not just shoot the corpse a few more times with the shotguns in the car at this point?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
total disregard for human life....
they have had tasers for years why is it not used now??

he was at distance (like he could have got closer without same result?)
he had a knife NOT a gun
and finally but most importantly 46 shots??? wtf???

10% (4) of those would certainly kill most large men
(even if shot in the legs they probably bleed out before an ambulance gets there)

overkill/murder whatever you want to call it...
this will only go against cops with guns theory

americans say goodbye to your right to bear arms
its irresponsible people like this what will erode your right to bear arms in future

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
no way did they need to open up on him like they did. no way.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Insearchofthetruth1987

americans say goodbye to your right to bear arms
its irresponsible people like this what will erode your right to bear arms in future

Actually, this is what gives us reasons to fight for our right to bear arms! Who in the world wants to live in a country where the police will fill you full of holes for holding a knife! Then they wait until you turn around and shoot you in the back to boot!

From the looks of the new hires I have been seeing in the police force, I think they need to start testing them for steroid use! WTH, I think there is ample evidence from the medical communtiy that we could get rid of some of these roid heads just by making sure they are drug tested as the rest of us....don't you?
edit on 17-8-2012 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
- but I see him walking way from the police - not towards them

He was advancing toward an officer on the left. though I dont see cause in playing firing squad in a situation like this the police are entitled to make the choice. The man started advancing on an officer with a knife in hand the others shot him plain and simple

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Taze unarmed people, shoot people with knives... what's next, rocket launchers if they see someone with a gun?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
- but I see him walking way from the police - not towards them

He was advancing toward an officer on the left. though I dont see cause in playing firing squad in a situation like this the police are entitled to make the choice. The man started advancing on an officer with a knife in hand the others shot him plain and simple

Look at this guy advancing to a number of officers. Still made it out alive though.

www.youtube.com...

These are real cops.

Not really sure what to think of the "car method" of a takedown, but this person still lived. He may have been a complete lunatic that would have been better off that way. Or he could have been a decent family man who lost his tree one day. The cops didn't know either way, but they managed to apprehend him without killing him and they should be respected very highly for it.

-

Here's another one. One shot fired, suspect lived. The police went above and beyond to apprehend him peacefully.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-8-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am always more worried around female cops. The guy clearly was trying to talk to them. I am sure this will be justified somehow because he took a few steps sort of toward the female officer. wow

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Im not sayin that it was right by any means but the officers involved have the right to choose in a situation where they feel their lives are being threatened. They were acting accordingly within the rights that we as a society have given them so unless we tell them no more then they will act in accordance to what they were trained for. Some choose the higher path and others have a different view of what is and isnt moral in their line of work

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join