It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Thread & Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have enjoyed my time here on ATS but I feel it's time for me to watch rather than speak.

I know the answers you all seek but don't want money or fame!

Everyone here is looking for answers but the answers you seek are going to be harder to digest than you realise. The meaning of religion is to give you this aspect without an inner spiritual war but the time has come where that will occur in order for the human race to treat each other like family.

It will rid the spirit of jelousy, greed, negativity and numerous other sins when the personal tribulation has occured when the truth is known. The chastisment will be directly from the hand of God which will be the truth! Everyone will get it at a different time but when they do it will last seven years!

People say you can't handle the truth well be spiritually strong and positive in you Mind, Heart & Soul and feel your inner strength become one with all.

Believe me at this time people who claim to be atheist will even rejoice.

Wisdom comes from life experiences. We all learn from what we done wrong and make a mends to make it right. This is not a complicated senario and never should be.

Respect others and treat others as you wish to be treated. Of any race,religion or culture. This is what all humans must come to terms with.

Miracles happen, I have seen it for myself! You don't have to believe me just believe in yourself!

Words of wisdom,

A skillful soldier is not violent, An able fighter does not rage, A mighty conqueror does not give battle, A great commander is a humble person!

We all experience darkness but the inner light guides the way.

Life is 10% of what happens to us and 90% of how we deal with it!

We are living batterys of negative and positive energy. Continue to live in the after life with the spirit as pure positive energy. Water as this life giving element! We need a negative to operate but don't let it control your actions!

Love all things, Fell good and accept Earth ( Mother Nature ) for her beauty and the Sun ( Father Nature ) for his splendor!

All my love! Please stay positive. Jesus died on this symbol for a reason.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Sounds great, hope you do good. Remember if you see or hear anything crazy, come back and let us be the first to know.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well thanks for your posts and take it easy out there on the other side of your monitor.

May peace be with you

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Beautifully written. If you're going to exit here, it's a heck of a way to leave.

Best of luck.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

So beautiful are your words. Peace be with you and thank you for the smile. Hugs

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Just a thought but have you ever thought you may be wasting your time on something that does not exist? Waiting in vain for something to come to save you when there is nothing there at all?

I don't disagree with your sentiments, like treat others as you want to be treated etc, but god does not exist in my opinion. It is put there for control... It is put there to give people a false hope...

Do miracles exist? Hmmmm nope, not in my opinion... Though the body and brain is a pretty incredible machine and can make it seem like miracles exist... Like for instance if your child or loved one was trapped under a car, you could be able to lift the car, and that is just adrenaline, not a miracle.

Any way a break form ATS is always a good thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thank you

See you there

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Just a thought but have you ever thought you may be wasting your time on something that does not exist? Waiting in vain for something to come to save you when there is nothing there at all?

I don't disagree with your sentiments, like treat others as you want to be treated etc, but god does not exist in my opinion. It is put there for control... It is put there to give people a false hope...

Do miracles exist? Hmmmm nope, not in my opinion... Though the body and brain is a pretty incredible machine and can make it seem like miracles exist... Like for instance if your child or loved one was trapped under a car, you could be able to lift the car, and that is just adrenaline, not a miracle.

Any way a break form ATS is always a good thing.

Way to go buddy. This guy is leaving and instead of sending him off you've got to argue

new topics

top topics

join