Is Anybody voting for Romney or Just against Obama?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by whyamIhere

Mitt doesn't believe in keynesian economic policy. He doesn't believe that when you're in debt, you have to spend more.
Mitt will also repeal ACA.
He won't be the entitlement president.
He'll propose budgets to congress, something Obama has never done.
He won't end the Bush tax cuts.

The biggest issues are ACA and the tax cuts.

With Mitt in office, businesses will release the capital they have been saving because businesses are unsure now, with tax increases and additional costs associated with ACA.

They will increase hiring.
They will increase manufacturing.
The GDP will inrease.
Unemployment will decrease.

That's the best answer I can give.

Now these are some things I could get behind.

Right after I go look up

keynesian economic policy

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You shouldn't get excited. He was every single republicans last choice.
The media burned through them all to get to Mitt. Ron Paul has more supporters, but the media made Mitt the "against Obama" candidate so the GOP fell in line.

I will be voting Ron Paul no matter what.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

If you take a look at the differences with an unbiased opinion, then the choice is very clear.

Caveat; I was a big Cain supporter. It took a while for me to dig through the "clutter" in order to make my decision on Romney.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
trump is voting for him

heck, romeny is on his payroll

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I am voting for Roseanne Barr. We need a bitch in the whitehouse. That women would strike fear in even the most ruthless Dictators.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
trump is voting for him

heck, romeny is on his payroll

Well that just about seals it.

How could anyone go against "The Hair".

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D

Let me guess. You're for a capitalist society, and against this "communist takeover"? ... Here comes the big red threat again. Beware of those evil communists, they'll destroy the American dream.

That's it. Make no mistake about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
reply to post by theconspirator

God bless the Ron Paul supporters. Their like children... you won't do what I want... I HATE YOU. Thats it burn the house down so no one else can have it.

First Line
Second Line
ThirdLine

Amazing insight.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
i wanted RonPaul to win. But I will prolly vote for Obama, just so the republicans can cry about how much money they spent for no reason.

Oh boy did I, I will write Ron Paul in... I think we all should who are RP supporters.

Yep, that's what I'm going to do.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx2112

I'm still voting for him. I don't care for whom the media, or anyone else for that matter, wants me to vote.

My vote is the representation of my voice in these proceedings, and I'll be damned if they want me to go along, just to go along.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Daemonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
That's it. Make no mistake about it.
That's cool man. You're for the rich getting richer, and the poor getting poorer.How about a quote from my favorite communist Michael Parenti

The conservative goal has been the "Third Worldization" of the United States: an increasingly underemployed, lower-wage work-force; a small but growing moneyed class that pays almost no taxes; the privatization or elimination of human services; the elimination of public education for low-income people; the easing of restrictions against child labor; the exporting of industries and jobs to low-wage, free-trade countries; the breaking of labor unions; and the elimination of occupational safety and environmental controls and regulations.
This is what I consider your capitalism to be, and this is why conservatives really turn me off. The utter disregard for the struggles of the lower classes, or should I say non providers. Don't get it confused there is much I dislike about the left element in the U.S. today, but the right sets the standard as far as being soulless, uncaring, and downright corrupt in this country.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

He views are like the same as Hugo Chavez, she'd be performing fellatio on them

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Nearly 50 years of Great Society programs and the left still wants more. Taxation is legalized theft, it should only be for the most basic affairs of state, the military, justice system, etc.

Providing help to the less well off is the job of private charity, the reason people are embittered to those on welfare is because they have no real say in how much taxes they pay and how the money is used, donations allow that say. Plus left wing politicians use these programs to maintain a reliable voter base.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoolKids
reply to post by GD21D

Nearly 50 years of Great Society programs and the left still wants more. Taxation is legalized theft, it should only be for the most basic affairs of state, the military, justice system, etc.
Oh yeah, so which ones are these great social programs? The healthcare system? The education system? Social security? Every single one of these social programs are performing poorly or completely failing. I guess the successful programs you speak of are food stamps and unemployment. Programs wherein the lower classes barely scrape by week to week, struggling to even have enough food to eat or a bed to sleep in. Yeah, those are some great social programs.And you're right taxation is theft, but so is the manipulation and devaluation of the local currency and housing markets. The ones who the theft by taxation is perpetrated against is always the middle and lower classes. The ultra rich never suffer the same fate. Once again, the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer.The game that is always played is that the poor are stealing from the middle class. When in fact it is always the rich who steal from everyone else who is not part of the most wealthy. They like to create that fake class war between the lower and middle classes to keep them at odds so they don't unite and cut into the interests of the wealthy.You see, unlike you I don't play partisan politics. I find the liberals and conservatives serving the same interests. The interests of the most wealthy. All the while stamping out the interests of the lower and middle classes. They are two sides of the same coin.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
All of the social programs you mentioned are failing.
That is because government is running them all.

You want social programs? You pay for them. Get your hand out of my pocket.
I will support what I want in helping others. I will not support what you want me to support.
You are very free with other people's money.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Mitt doesn't believe in keynesian economic policy. He doesn't believe that when you're in debt, you have to spend more.
Mitt will also repeal ACA.
He won't be the entitlement president.
He'll propose budgets to congress, something Obama has never done.
He won't end the Bush tax cuts.

The biggest issues are ACA and the tax cuts.

With Mitt in office, businesses will release the capital they have been saving because businesses are unsure now, with tax increases and additional costs associated with ACA.

They will increase hiring.
They will increase manufacturing.
The GDP will inrease.
Unemployment will decrease.

That's the best answer I can give.

Bingo Beezer !

That's it. It really doesn't matter if they vote against Obama.

The end result is the same. -- President Mitt Romney --

-- Vice President Paul Ryan --

It looks like most Ron Paul supporters will choose to be on the right side of history.

Vote for Romney. Our children are praying for the restoration of America.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It's an easy choice for me....I'm voting for the Christian.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
All of the social programs you mentioned are failing.
That is because government is running them all.

You want social programs? You pay for them. Get your hand out of my pocket.
I will support what I want in helping others. I will not support what you want me to support.
You are very free with other people's money.
What happened to your comment about these GREAT SOCIAL PROGRAMS? We didn't even get to the next page of comments in this thread before you adjusted your story to fit a wealthy agenda. An agenda where you have accused the lower and middle classes of attempting to steal your money.You're damn right I want social programs. I want a good universal health care system for everyone, not just those with money. I want a competitive education system for everybody, not just the well to do. Most of all, I don't want to see people punished because they had the misfortune of being born into a middle or lower class family.Do you notice a trend here? I consider this class war, not a partisan one. A class war that has been going on for at least a couple thousand years. Patricians and the plebeians. The upper and the lower classes. Different terms, different times, same concept.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
It's an easy choice for me....I'm voting for the Christian.

That made me think for a second...

Then I had a good belly laugh.

I love to laugh in the morning...

Star for you...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
I am voting for Roseanne Barr. We need a bitch in the whitehouse. That women would strike fear in even the most ruthless Dictators.

Hahaha, that's awesome. She's my backup if Rocky can't get on the Tennessee ballot.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join