Is Anybody voting for Romney or Just against Obama?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I just can't get excited over Mitt?

I will probably plug my nose and vote for him. I sure wish I wanted too.

As a life long Independent. My "Guy" has never even had a chance.

This two-party system always leaves me plugging my nose.

I do not vote for Incumbents for any reason. If they are already there...

They are the problem. Why can't Independents ever unite?

It's probably because my "Guy" would end up selling me out eventually.

Please Anyone....Why Mitt? Please give me one solid reason.

Besides....He's not Obama.
edit on 17-8-2012 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

"Your guy" will never win if you don't vote for him.

Would you rather vote for the lesser of 2 evils, just to say you voted, or would you rather vote from your heart/conscious?

"My guy" won't win, but that won't stop me from voting for him, because he is the only one I would trust out of the lot.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
why vote it only encourages those muppets they will be back in 4 yrs asking you to do it again a wise man once said politics & religion give the feeble minded something to talk about

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daemonicon

"Your guy" will never win if you don't vote for him.

Would you rather vote for the lesser of 2 evils, just to say you voted, or would you rather vote from your heart/conscious?

"My guy" won't win, but that won't stop me from voting for him, because he is the only one I would trust out of the lot.

I have tried you way for thirty years.

We have NO shot. I wish I could afford another protest vote.

I admire you for sticking to your convictions though...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I admit, my convictions are rather young

Perhaps in 30 years of voting, I too, will feel the same.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
i wanted RonPaul to win. But I will prolly vote for Obama, just so the republicans can cry about how much money they spent for no reason.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Whoa, everybody slow down. Let's not flood this thread with too much support for Romney. People might actually catch on to the fact that he has overwhelming support. /sarcasmNot many voted for Romney in the primaries, and not many will vote for him in the election either. It's all a sham, a fakery, a ruse. A slight of hand and media manipulation to make Romney actually appear as if he actually has moderately strong support within this country. He doesn't, never did, and never will. To the OP. You have every right to be discouraged. You have every right to be angry. As an average citizens our interests are being blatantly stomped on with no remorse by both political parties. Our country no longer has any leaders with an ounce of courage or conviction. Our perceived leaders no longer push initiatives of our own interests, but rather push the interests of the ultra wealthy.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It’s not between Mitt Romney and barack husien obama, the Kenyon communist. It’s between a total communist government take over and a capitalist society! That’s how black and white it is! (little play on words there) Being one of the 45% that works for the 1% to support the 54% that have their hands out, I would rather work for the 1% than a communistic government. At least I get to live my life, or what is left of it, in the American life style. I prefer to work for the 1% than forced to work for the 54%!!!
edit on 17-8-2012 by D1Useek because: don't know?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

Bad news my friend. Government will stay the same no matter who is elected.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
i wanted RonPaul to win. But I will prolly vote for Obama, just so the republicans can cry about how much money they spent for no reason.

I mean no offense here but I truly do not understand your positon.

You want RP because he wants small government.
Since he will not get the nomination, you are voting for Obama who wants total government.

It just doesn't make any sense to me.
If you want to vote against Romney, just say so.
If you want big government just say so.
If you want government to control and take care of you, just say so.

Maybe you should sort it out one more time.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Ok let me explain it this way. I want Obama to win, so people in the future know that money cannot buy an election.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

But i dont support Obama.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

God bless the Ron Paul supporters. Their like children... you won't do what I want... I HATE YOU. Thats it burn the house down so no one else can have it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I will be voting against BarryO but I will certainly not be voting for Romney.
I believe I will be voting third party oe write in again.

link   
reply to post by D1Useek

You act like everything is going to get better once obama is out of office. It doesnt matter who wins. Government will continue to grow. We will continue to slowly lose our rights and freedoms. We will still be in multiple wars. The dollar will continue to lose vaule. And the people in charge will continue to blame the opposite party for what is wrong with the country.
edit on 17-8-2012 by theconspirator because: (no reason given)

link   
ps what the xxxx do they do with the 100 million they pull in a MONTH it seems to the rest of the world the elections go on forever over there

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
When people get more excited over the VP choice than the guy running for president, that should tell you something. We made fun of Bob Dole when he ran for president, but he was so much more likable than Romney.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
It’s not between Mitt Romney and barack husien obama, the Kenyon communist. It’s between a total communist government take over and a capitalist society! That’s how black and white it is! (little play on words there) Being one of the 45% that works for the 1% to support the 54% that have their hands out, I would rather work for the 1% than a communistic government. At least I get to live my life, or what is left of it, in the American life style. I prefer to work for the 1% than forced to work for the 54%!!!
edit on 17-8-2012 by D1Useek because: don't know?
I don't even know where to start. You're entire post is complete nonsense. I wish there was a thumbs down or dislike feature on this site because you would definitely get one. Even better, if I could put you on ignore that would be great.Let me guess. You're for a capitalist society, and against this "communist takeover"? Communist takeover? Here comes the big red threat again. Beware of those evil communists, they'll destroy the American dream.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Mitt doesn't believe in keynesian economic policy. He doesn't believe that when you're in debt, you have to spend more.
Mitt will also repeal ACA.
He won't be the entitlement president.
He'll propose budgets to congress, something Obama has never done.
He won't end the Bush tax cuts.

The biggest issues are ACA and the tax cuts.

With Mitt in office, businesses will release the capital they have been saving because businesses are unsure now, with tax increases and additional costs associated with ACA.

They will increase hiring.
They will increase manufacturing.
The GDP will inrease.
Unemployment will decrease.

That's the best answer I can give.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
When people get more excited over the VP choice than the guy running for president, that should tell you something. We made fun of Bob Dole when he ran for president, but he was so much more likable than Romney.

That is so true....Also kind of sad.

The "GOP" and there next guy in line system.

I do not know a single person excited by Mitt.

Ryan on the other hand will at least take a position.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join