It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked FEMEN Activist Cuts Down with a Chainsaw a Big Jesus Cross for Pussy Riot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
I think people are really getting scare of the unknow
now that we are in 2012 .. seeing all the stuff that his happening around the world
the trumpets have sounded to warn humanity
if you want to listen then listen .. if not then shut your ears

the wicked will get more wicked and descend into chaos
and good will become great and prepare for the ascension

thanks to truthermantwo for the video

Those pussy riot are clearly not good at all
and their message for freedom of speech against Putin
only bring more hatred then goodness and good communication

People should prepare themself
because if there is a Creator upstair and one day he return before all hell go loose
he will only bring the Faithfull and good souls

im not perfect .. done some mistake in the past
but i grew stronger now because i knew how to listen to the signs
trusting my guts in the first place more then anyone else in the world
if you open your hearts .. you can be perceptible of those signs to
anyone have 100% freewill to choose where they will go after they die
depending on how bad karma they have accumulated
bad people dont realise .. they are creating their own hell
how can you not want better then hell ?
going to heaven should be top priority for all souls
even if it exist or not .. you just need to keep Faith

took me many yrs to understand all of that .. its a freakin labyrinth
just trust your real first feelings and you will be guided
trust no one but only the Creator

i only want the best of everyone
im not religious but became very spiritual
and no i dont hear any voices in my head

only my subconscious deep thoughs
edit on 8/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Good on you, Ben. Some people can only see facts & visuals. The war between good and evil is always being fought, and it's becoming increasingly more intense lately.. even in my own life. There's a certain energy that is pulsating through the air now, the veil is being lifted and as you said.. the wicked ARE getting more evil and the good people are becoming aware of what's to come.

It saddens me that so many people are unbelievers. I also want what's best for EVERYONE. Hopefully one day soon they will see, because I feel it coming just around the corner. Analyzing patterns has always been a very profound mental strength of mine and things are really heating up now. I'm just glad I know which side I'm on.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thank you for taking the trouble to reply to my posts
I must however agree to disagree

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising

We are in full sync

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

No problem. I appreciate having an honest debate with someone who does not turn to insults or general rudeness.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

edit on 17-8-2012 by LadySkadi because: nvm, wrong thread

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Activist or Punk band ..thats not important
its what they did .. their actions that are condemnable

It's important to know who is who, so you aren't condemning someone for the actions of someone else.

Assaulting nuns wasnt necessary
Who assaulted nuns?

Singing a hatred song wasnt necessary
I wouldn't consider that song as a hate song, but even if it is, maybe it was necessary. But I think the place chosen was wrong.

Cuttind a huge cross in public property wasnt necessary
With that I agree, it was just an act of vandalism, but it was not done by Pussy Riot.
It would be the same as saying that you were the one that dropped the atomic bomb in Hiroshima.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Yes, that's the "performance" that started all this.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

We are in full sync

It's rather exciting to follow, to be honest. The main things I pay attention to are the weather patterns. Mainly earthquakes.

I never wish harm on anyone, but tragedies & chaos must happen for everything to be cleansed and righteous in the end. I accept all these sad and devastating events that are happening more & more frequently now because they MUST happen. God's wrath will become more & more severe as we draw closer to the tribulation.

If the only thing you see is in front of you, then of course this world seems cruel and unfair.. but to think of this small portion of existence in comparison to your soul's eternity, there is such a huge magnitude of power that no one can possibly comprehend, and to claim they do shows just how unwise & faithless people are becoming.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
stupid woman, attention seeking cretins- well I hope they find the attention they sought, and receive due legal punishment

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The only reason it's even in the news a bit here is because they can say or print PUSSY!! and get away with it. Kinda funny really

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I don't have enough information on the band being locked up to speak of my views on them.If they used violence that is one thing that should be addressed.If they were speaking out about injustices that's another.

As far as cutting down a huge cross i do have some views on that.If cutting a cross down is viewed as symbolism it could be considered a great thing.
What if Jesus was on that cross?I think he would be glad that someone had the balls to go against the power structure that held his demise in place.I own no crosses but i love all of you and fear the lord.

Imo really the cross is misused and a constant reminder of the greatest injustice and not a symbol of the salvation that was given by the sacrifice that was made long ago.

Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere.

edit on 17-8-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
I don't have enough information on the band being locked up to speak of my views on them.If they used violence that is one thing that should be addressed.If they were speaking out about injustices that's another.

As far as cutting down a huge cross i do have some views on that.If it is viewed as symbolism it could be considered a great thing.
What if Jesus was on that cross?I think he would be glad that someone had the balls to go against the power structure that held his demise in place.I own no crosses but i love all of you and fear the lord.

Imo really the cross is misused and a constant reminder of the greatest injustice and not a symbol of the salvation that was given by the sacrifice that was made long ago.

Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere.

IF and it is a huge IF that is how the "protestor" meant it when she attacked the cross then you may have an argument, though I would disagree with cutting such a deeply significant symbol to meany down, but I think it is highly unlikely this was the reasoning for her thinking, ie, "CHRIST WOULD HAVE LOVED THIS"

How about Christians go around ripping rainbow flags down from gay pubs, would that be cushty?

edit on 17-8-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising

We are in full sync

It's rather exciting to follow, to be honest. The main things I pay attention to are the weather patterns. Mainly earthquakes.

I never wish harm on anyone, but tragedies & chaos must happen for everything to be cleansed and righteous in the end. I accept all these sad and devastating events that are happening more & more frequently now because they MUST happen. God's wrath will become more & more severe as we draw closer to the tribulation.

If the only thing you see is in front of you, then of course this world seems cruel and unfair.. but to think of this small portion of existence in comparison to your soul's eternity, there is such a huge magnitude of power that no one can possibly comprehend, and to claim they do shows just how unwise & faithless people are becoming.

Made a "The Age of Enlightment has started" thread 3 yrs ago
from my youngest age .. i remember i could sense it in a way
like something was wrong now but its all going to be fine soon
imagine the way i was thinking 3 yrs ago .. and imagine now

evolving our consciousness is a must

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
What if Jesus was on that cross?I think he would be glad that someone had the balls to go against the power structure that held his demise in place.

I am pretty sure that PR's intention was not THAT, it is a protest about putin and how the Russuian Orthodox Church supports him.

But i *like* your allegory a lot, because it is indeed about freedom of speech, voicing against a corrupt government, for what the girls had been punished now - PLUS the subsequent protest by FEMEN. It's *not* against god, jesus etc. The irony here...that Jesus was in the same situation, being punished/killed because he was inconvenient for the ruling Elite. See how this fits here perfectly.
edit on 17-8-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I agree with the replies but this thread by a respected member to me has become much about symbolism of the act of cutting the cross more than why the cross was cut down and that is mainly what i was addressing.

edit on 17-8-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Where did you evolve? Your life is filled with irrational fears about 2012 and Satan and demons. You also keep fear mongering by posting hoaxed youtube videos. What spiritual belief is that which results in fears and negativity, instead of enriching ones life with positives?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Where did you evolve? Your life is filled with irrational fears about 2012 and Satan and demons. You also keep fear mongering by posting hoaxed youtube videos. What spiritual belief is that which results in fears and negativity, instead of enriching ones life with positives?

dont get me wrong .. im not better then you or inferior
we are all eguals .. and you need to understand that first
very important

evolve our consciousness is a metaphore
having our heads out of the sand is another metaphore
take which one you like more

Fear is an illusion .. dont be deceived
only bad people create fear .. because they fear of death
and they fear God judgment on their souls

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I found it quite tittilating.
However, my only concern was her chainsaw technique. She could quite easily have become an 'Amazon'!

Symbols of oppression...etc etc

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
These women are pathetic, attacking the church in this day and age is like kicking in an open door, maybe I would've been impressed if this happened in the middle ages, or if they would've had the balls to attack Islam.

Certainly this is nothing more than an immature and vain attempt to rebel just for the sake of it, these people aren't revolutionaires, they're spoiled brats, pseudo-rebels without a legitimate cause, they're essentially bucking the system as a fashion statement.

Like the world wasn't already filled with humanist and equality drivel oozing out of every orifice of every major institution in the world, and these people are preaching the social engineering and thought policing dreamed up by their own overlords.. oh the irony, so sad, so tragic.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
These women are pathetic, attacking the church in this day and age is like kicking in an open door, maybe I would've been impressed if this happened in the middle ages, or if they would've had the balls to attack Islam.

Certainly this is nothing more than an immature and vain attempt to rebel just for the sake of it, these people aren't revolutionaires, they're spoiled brats, pseudo-rebels without a legitimate cause, they're essentially bucking the system as a fashion statement.

How can you say that? How long did you live in Russia? What do you know how it is to live in Russia? What do you know about their rights, censorship, freedom of speech..what do you know about how good a president Putin (EX KGB!!) is? Maybe its better to revolt, even with drastic and controversial measures, instead of continuing to duck and silently accepting and swallowing all BS.

Let me guess (again) you have not the SLIGHTEST clue again what this is about, you saw the video of someone cutting the cross, without knowing the entire story and background.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join