It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Palestinans are lucky to be under Israeli rule in the Middle East

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Palestinian under Israeli rule should thank their lucky stars they are treated by standards of a western society and not like animals that their fellow brothers in the neighboring countries are treated.

I'm sorry what?

Is your idea of a western society, one that infringes on the life of others? I by no means make any claims to truly understand the Israeli / Palestinian struggle, I'm educated enough to be curious as to what element of western society does it represent?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Using your logic.

If China invaded the US and started claiming states as their own, leaving only the West Coast for Americans, while randomly committing acts of genocide even in the small part of the West Coast that was left, the Americans that live there should smile and slap each other on the back saying
"You know, this isn't so bad. At least Hu Jintao isn't as bad as Hitler or that North Korean guy. All in all we have it pretty good!"

What planet are you from?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

We are not changing the subject the debate is evolving. Big difference...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by mr-lizard

I wouldn’t with anyone living in the Middle Eastern countries for that matter. What’s your point? That I'm right that they are all third world countries with some of the lowest civil liberties in the world...

All middle eastern countries are 3rd world?

Have you ever heard of Qatar? The United Arab Emirates? Kuwait?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Aha. Okay, you win this "debate" on your planet Pluto.

It is Pluto isn't it? Cuz we're all decided your not from Earth, and as Pluto's small, its perfect for representing a small mind.

Meant with as little offense as possible.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

You got your facts wrong. Nobody invaded anyplace. Historically the English split the land and gave part to Israelis and part to Palestinians.
But the Arabs and Palestinians decided they wanted more and attacked Israel and in the process lost four wars and a lot of their lands.

Tough luck…

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

That's actually quite ironic, I start my Honors Degree in International Studies this October (If it doesn't get delayed till February!)

Our conversations aren't above my intelligence level, there far below! So yes, I feel its pointless you keep derailing your own thread, that was originally condoning human rights abuses against the Palestinians, by raising any subject matter you desire to distort the opinion you originally presented.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

ya based on your answer and debate it seems like its an online school. stay on topic or move on...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Sinny

ya based on your answer and debate it seems like its an online school. stay on topic or move on...

Actually, as I'm in full time work and currently already studying a Diploma in Business Management, my course will be part time, so a lot of it will be online, but the branch of the University ill be attending is half a mile up the road from me, so I'll be sitting plenty of lectures.

I don't know how your still missing this, but the topic is : "Why Palestinians are lucky to be under Israeli rule in the Middle East"

You please stay on topic, Instead of talking about Muslims, Islam, Slaves, Rome, Nuclear weapons, 3rd World countries etc etc...

Who's strayed?

ETA: I think I just owned you

Also Just had a brief browse on your profile, not surprising to see you were they guy who made the thread on Muslim wife beating, and that 80% of your posts and threads are based around the Middle East and you hate for Islam.

Your a racist. That's not rude of me to say, because its true, and can easily be observed.

Thank you and good day, I'll try not to cross you/entertain you again.

edit on 17-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Two wrongs don't make a right.

The Palestinians are people, as are Israeli's, as are their neighbors. Regardless of who treats who better, please understand that they have been forcibly removed from their homes. The Israeli government doesn't want peace, and nor do the Palestinian government and resistance armies. The civilians are like you and I and most people all over the world; they could care less for war or politics and want to simply live their lives in peace.

/Thread
edit on 17-8-2012 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: typo

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have always felt sorry for the Palestine people. From what I've been able to understand...they were thrown out of their homes, land. Israel can't share? I'm a Christain...but I don't like Israel! It's more then just Palestine...

They seem like a really selfish people...self-righteous...all because of who they are?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

your sense is right. those behind Israel are not jews. this is a satanic project.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I have always felt sorry for the Palestine people. From what I've been able to understand...they were thrown out of their homes, land. Israel can't share? I'm a Christain...but I don't like Israel! It's more then just Palestine...

They seem like a really selfish people...self-righteous...all because of who they are?

Unfortunetly those Israeli (should I say Zionist) pigs are still booting the Palestinians out and knocking down their homes.. Even when condemned, the Israelis still push on doing it. They are a ruthless regime and need to be straightened out just like the so-called dictatorships that drac speaks of.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
To be fair, [the Palestinians]* aren't totally ungrateful. They allow their schools, buses and ambulances to be used as target practice by their benign benefactors, they allow their hosts to divert raw sewage from the illegal settlements directly into their villages and willingly accepted the Isreali navy's destruction of their fishing industry. Thank you Mr Netanyahu and all your Zionist cabal for making Palestine a heaven on earth.

* Mod edit: Please don't use ethnic slurs. Thanks. -- Majic
edit on 8/18/2012 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by xEphon

You got your facts wrong. Nobody invaded anyplace. Historically the English split the land and gave part to Israelis and part to Palestinians.
But the Arabs and Palestinians decided they wanted more and attacked Israel and in the process lost four wars and a lot of their lands.

Tough luck…

I thought the British invaded the area.

WW1 was it ?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Well actually, the Palestinians live a whole lot better under Israeli rule than the Native Americans do under American rule!

So if any American wants to spout about the Israelis.......go check out some of your Native American reservations and get an education!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

reply to post by xEphon

Tough luck…

The Arab nation never invaded Israel. That is just Zionist propaganda to cover how the Arabs came to help people that the Zionist were massacring when they started ethnic cleansing. Also annexing land by force is illegal so Israel should be forced to move back to the 48 borders.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join