It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Palestinans are lucky to be under Israeli rule in the Middle East

page: 1,
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I keep hearing people complain about how the Palestinians are treated in Israel. But I ask myself to what are you people comparing it to? Living in the US?

If you would compare the life of Palestinians in the West bank or Gaza to the Palestinian refugee camps in their so called muslim brothers states you would be shocked.

As for the other neighboring countries how would the Palestine like to be treated? Maybe the way the Syrians government treats its own people. By killing thousands every week?
Or maybe like the way the Iranians treat their people. Taking anti government activist and throwing them in Jail to be raped a hundred times. Or maybe they are better of under Hezbollah who uses villagers as shields.

Or maybe give the West Bank back to Hamas and have them throw their fellow Palestinians that are PLO supporters from buildings and beat them to death with their bear hands like they did in the last power struggle in GAZA. And where family honor is still widely practiced in the Palestinians territories. Family honor means a father or a brother killing his or her own sister if there is suspicion of sex before marriage or adultery.

Palestinian under Israeli rule should thank their lucky stars they are treated by standards of a western society and not like animals that their fellow brothers in the neighboring countries are treated.

Here are two videos showing the real treatment of Palestinians by other Muslim countries as well as camps inside the Palestinian territories.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-8-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
We're comparing it to dignity and human rights.

I've been following how things actually are over there..Clearly you haven't.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

watch my videos before you post your own propaganda videos. Thats Exactly what this thread is about.
They have more dignity and human life worth from israel but suddenly Not from their muslim brothers...
edit on 17-8-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Oooooh, man.
You are going to get sooooooooo flamed.

You're not allowed to point out flaws in other people's logic when it comes to the Israeli/Palestinean issue! It's not kosher!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Yaya. Lol, Israel providing human rights and dignity to Palestinians, see above video, that is just ONE example, I've seen many more,

Stoning of Palestinian children attempting to got to school is dignified? Even when they are on there own side of the wall.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Show me the flaws, your comparing the situation to other degrading situations..

So basically, as long as human right abuses goes unchecked across the Middle East, Israel are top dog, and their abuses set the best example..

I'm sure its your logic that is flawed.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm missing your point. The Palestinians are basically prisoners in their own homeland. Much more than, say, Jews in Iran(that hotbed of Muslim extremism
):

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Lets start a thread called "Why Blacks are lucky to be under White rule in America" and see how many stars you get......... Well probably the same amount....

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I keep hearing people complain about how the Palestinians are treated in Israel. But I ask myself to what are you people comparing it to? Living in the US?

Uhh..no. Any place where people aren't living in an open aired ghetto.

If you would compare the life of Palestinians in the West bank or Gaza to the Palestinian refugee camps in their so called muslim brothers states you would be shocked.

We weren't comparing it to refugee camps, we were comparing it to a prison, cause that's what it is.

As for the other neighboring countries how would the Palestine like to be treated? Maybe the way the Syrians government treats its own people. By killing thousands every week?

Come again? Israeli's don't kill Palestinians and Palestinians don't kill each other? Are you trying to compare a prison to a civil war? Sounds like those two things are hardly comparable.

Or maybe like the way the Iranians treat their people. Taking anti government activist and throwing them in Jail to be raped a hundred times. Or maybe they are better of under Hezbollah who uses villagers as shields.

No open aired prison though. No restriction of movement. Same kind of problems getting access to supplies however, thanks to those pesky sanctions imposed by other nations.

Palestinian under Israeli rule should thank their lucky stars they are treated by standards of a western society and not like animals that their fellow brothers in the neighboring countries are treated.

I honestly giggled in rage at this sentence. If you can sit there in behind your computer and actually say that Palestinians should shut up about how they are treated...well..I honestly feel like this whole post was a waste of time.

Hopefully somebody else will benefit from it.

Here are two videos showing the real treatment of Palestinians by other Muslim countries as well as camps inside the Palestinian territories.

Yes, why don't we show two, although completely deplorable, sensationalist videos to prove your point.

The disbelief in what's written here is really astounding.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

And are you comparing it to the way Hamas (Palestinian leadership in Gaza) treats the women where family honor is legal. Basically they would take the women you are talking about and kill them if they had sex before marriage. the same Palestinian leadership who throws the opposition from buildings and kills them with their bare hands.

Or maybe you would like them treated like other Muslims governments treat their own people. Syria as an example.

You are delusional and your statements are ignorant. Go to the west bank and try walking around like you would in Europe and talk to me after that…

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Why hello again, Drac. It's been awhile.

So...your entire argument here to shut up those decrying the situation of the palestinians is "Hey, it could always be worse!"?

That's...impressive. I must say I've got no rebuttal, as that's quite true.

But I think it misses the point that it should be better, especially in their own home land. Offense is offense, regardless if greater ones - which should be addressed no less strenuously, mind you - exist elsewhere or are committed by others.

Take care.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ranting and pointing his finger;

The subjugation of the people of Palestine is not excusable.

Yet countless millions have been brain washed into making up excuses.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

My statement is simple and logical.
I’m comparing their treatment to the Middle East and the reality in that part of the world. You are comparing it to the western world which its not.

So who is the delusional one between us?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

That's a Muslim Issue, and doesn't excuse the atrocities made by Isreal, your trying to make Isreal okay for being a "lesser evil".

Don't get all nitpicky with me because your argument is void, you go over to Israel and rack up the death count, tell me who's being abused over there...Honestly.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

That depends on if you are going to answer my post or not.
The Jews in Iran have it WAY better than the Palestinians do under "Israel's rule."

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You do realize that the first video was uploaded by elderofziyon2 a name which gives away his/her ideologies and the 2nd video is of Bedouin Children who are NOT Palestinians and live in tents in almost all Muslim countries?

Your argument is weak, your videos support nothing and it seems you have some anti-semitic issues.

The history of Palestine reveals all your statements to be false.

link   
reply to post by Sinny

Simple, the israelis are. They are a western country surrounded by primitive Islamic regimes and dictatorships with zero appreciation to the life of their own people yet alone others.

link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by tothetenthpower

My statement is simple and logical.
I’m comparing their treatment to the Middle East and the reality in that part of the world. You are comparing it to the western world which its not.

You really should stop calling people names, it's kind of unbecoming. Forcing me to say who is delusional and who is not, isn't going to really help the situation is it?

For the record, I don't think you are delusional, I think you are misguided. It's a different kind of thing.

As for your comparison, it's not valid because you are using the terrible actions of some, to justify the terrible actions of others. It's circular logic.

Your argument has no point. If it does, it's only to further blur the lines between what is acceptable in the way we treat ourselves and others and what isn't.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Once again - No one is comparing it to the Western World!

I really don't know why that's fixed in your head?!

Its blatant human rights abuse, left to go unchecked with the aid of our governments, so yea, its a big deal to us, because we're partly to blame.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yes you are right. They should thank their lucky stars that their homes were bulldozed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join