It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney did what? Really?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Globalist Scum Bags do stuff for free all the time.

Don't you know it's really easy to give away money when you have more than you can spend?

~Tenth

So he doesn't give away money and he will be labeled greedy, he does and it's meaningless because he has plenty. It's nice to know you admit there is nothing Romney can ever do to change your mind and you will always find the negative in everything he does.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So you don't think Romney will do a horrible job if elected? IMO, it seems like him and Obama are one in the same.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowmyst

Obama doesn't deserve re-election, in the US system only two candidates will be able to win enough states to win 270 electoral votes.

Obama is one, Romney is the other.

By opposing Romney you de facto support Obama.

Ron Paul lost in the primaries, Rand Paul endorsed Romney.

If Romney does not win because conservatives and libertarians don't show up or vote third party, then Obama wins and with it probably control of Congress again with the chance to get a SCOTUS majority and overturn DC vs Heller.

Obama does not deserve re-election, there is only one other choice with a possibility of denying him that.

Facts are facts.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowmyst

If Romney wins and sucks he can be beaten in the 2016 primaries for the GOP or the Democrats might nominate someone like Joe Manchin who is a conservative Dem that I could actually support.

Then we might get someone better.

If Romney=Obama then the reality of that statement is that obama "deserves" re-election, which is far from the course.

Voting the incumbents out is the most realistic way to change things, it starts with Obama.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowmyst
So you don't think Romney will do a horrible job if elected? IMO, it seems like him and Obama are one in the same.

You're asking the wrong question. The question is this, has Obama done a horrible job. My answer is yes. Voting Obama means we are guaranteed 4 more years of a terrible job. Romney *MAY* do a terrible job. Or he may not. Even if it was likely he would, the options are A) 100% chance of 4 terrible years, or B) 80% chance of 4 terrible years.

Let's translate that into money. Would you choose option A) 100% chance you lose $10,000, or option B) 80% chance to lose $10,000. I know I'd choose B.

<< 1   >>

join