It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Most of my so called "friends" are so in love with Mittens that I can't get through to them
· His full Name is: Willard Mitt Romney.
· He was Born: March 12, 1947 and is 65 years old..
· His Father: George W. Romney, former Governor of the State of Michigan.
· He was Raised in: Bloomfield Hills , Michigan.
· He is Married to: Ann Romney since 1969; they have five children.
· Education: B.A. from Brigham Young University , J.D. and M.B.A. from Harvard University.
· Religion: Mormon – The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints.
· After high school, he spent 30 months in France as a Mormon missionary..
· After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously, he passed the Michigan bar, but never worked as an attorney..
· In 1984, he co-founded Bain Capital a private equity investment firm, one of the largest such firms in the United States ..
· In 1994, he ran for Senator of Massachusetts and lost to Ted Kennedy..
· He was President and C.E.O. of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games..
· In 2002, he was elected Governor of the State of Massachusetts where he eliminated a 1.5 billion deficit..
*Some Interesting Fact about Romney:.
· Bain Capital, starting with one small office supply store in Massachusetts , turned it into Staples; now over 2,000 stores employing 90,000 people..
· Bain Capital also worked to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply, and many others..
· He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign 1 year..
· He was an unpaid intern in his dad’s governor’s office for eight years..
· He was an unpaid bishop and stake president of his church for ten years. The stories of his personal involvement in helping others, as well as his annual gifts to charities continue to be impressive..
· He was an unpaid President of the Salt Lake Olympic Committee for three years. He stepped in to take over a troubled Organizing Committee and oversaw the making of the the Games successful. (A very complex task, accomplished because of his leadership and experience in working with people for a common goal.).
· He took no salary and was the unpaid Governor of Massachusetts for four years..
· He gave his entire inheritance from his father to charity..
· Mitt Romney is one of the wealthiest self-made men in our country but has given more back to its citizens in terms of money, service and time than most men. (In fact, it's difficult to find another man even close in this respect!)
*Mitt Romney’s background, experience and trustworthiness show him to be a great leader and an excellent President of the United States .