It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing people and a physical pules in the eyes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have been having 'pulsing' in my eyes like a heartbeat and they generally increase in pressure, then decrease, increase, decrease and so on which I thought was weird but oddly relaxing. Just thought this could be helpful and tied in to the next piece of information.

I have been seeing 'people' or their energy which I have given their physical appearance on my peripheral vision. It isn't exciting, scary or amusing but simply there.

Example: I was washing the dishes and to my right was the fridge. I *saw* my Dad opening the fridge out of my periphery but he is in Dublin for the week (about a 1 1/2 hour drive) and I was like 'WTF is he doing here?' so when I turned to talk to him there was nobody there and the fridge was closed. I thought nothing of it until something similar happened a while later (which I can't fully recall).

This wouldn't normally be enough for me to ask questions but since the Olympics I have gotten a feeling that something is missing and out of place. I don't know what but I just know that something is missing.

I did meditations and have had a couple induced OBEs before but I have dropped them over the last few months (just forgot and fell out of routine than anything else) and my family have a history of weird things happening.

Just wondering, is there anything you guys think is going on or am I just going crazy... Well.. Crazier?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Pulsing in the eyes is an indication of high blood pressure.

I would get yours checked out soon, otherwise the only people you will be seeing are those in white coats in the ER room.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
Pulsing in the eyes is an indication of high blood pressure.

I would get yours checked out soon, otherwise the only people you will be seeing are those in white coats in the ER room.

Read the above

I will admit though, the first time that I noticed it happen, I was a bit freaked out. I didnt know what it was, what was causing it, etc. Google was my friend though, and I had all the answers I could possibly want within a few minutes. I was happy to see that while it CAN be as a result of less-than-desirable conditions (high BP, etc), it can also occur in perfectly healthy individuals. Nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

I was just saying that could have added to the second part (which is what I am interested in).

Yeah, not so worried about High Blood Pressure. It's rather relaxing actually.

But seriously, the 'seeing people' is what has me more worried than having HBP.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I was happy to see that while it CAN be as a result of less-than-desirable conditions (high BP, etc), it can also occur in perfectly healthy individuals. Nothing out of the ordinary.

So why not run down to a local pharmacy with those automated BP machines and rule it out?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by flyswatter

I was happy to see that while it CAN be as a result of less-than-desirable conditions (high BP, etc), it can also occur in perfectly healthy individuals. Nothing out of the ordinary.

So why not run down to a local pharmacy with those automated BP machines and rule it out?

For me? My BP runs a bit high even on the best of days. I take a beta blocker to help with my heart condition (atrial fibrillation), and that also helps with the BP.

But a bit of advice, I would *NEVER* rely on those automated cuffs you see at places like Walgreens, Walmart, etc. An accurate BP reading is the exception rather than the rule on those. Being well-educated on the many, many things that can affect a BP reading (area of arm, which arm, size and quality of cuff, quality of valve, etc etc), I would caution against relying on anything but a high-quality automated system at the hospital or a person properly trained to do it manually.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Welcome to Adolescence; a magical time where your body and brain will play tricks on you as you grow and develop in sometimes many awkward ways.

As a teen, you'll maintain a sense of hyperawareness about you and your surroundings.
You'll become intimately aware of how you look at all times of every second of every day, and also if anyone notices, especially if it happens to be someone of your preferred sexual interest, plus whether they like what they see or not.

You'll grow hair in funny places.
Your voice will change.
You'll sweat differently, and become consumed with colognes, and other body odor masking agents.

Your mind will play tricks on you and you'll find yourself in lots of awkward social situations, especially among peers where no one really knows what to do.

You'll have urges, impulses, and mood swings.

You might find yourself touching yourself in certain places you didn't before while in the shower because now it suddenly feels really good.

It's okay.
It's adolescence.
Your body is changing and all sorts of strange things are going to happen.
Because you're hyperaware of everything going on about you with very little to no knowledge or experience regarding it, some things will occur that you'll have no answer for.

Just go with it.

You'll be fine.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Weird you post this thread. I've been having some of the same symptoms and I thought I was going crazy. I do not have any BP related problems too.

Some instances my Eyes build up pressure and I get this bad headache accompanied with it. One day I was watching television while putting my son to sleep and out of the corner of my eye I see a dark shadowy figure standing watching me. Now at first I only had a sensation that I was being watched, then the form appeared and as I looked to see what it was, it vanished.

This has been a day to day basis for me since the first time it has happened. Shadowy figures flying from across my rooms. And each time it feels like someHing is watching me.

For some reason I would love to believe it is the chemtrails and the metal buildup in my body, but chemtrails are yes to be fully proven so I'll rule that out for now.

Don't have an answer but am experiencing this as well. Hope you find a solution and good luck!
edit on 17-8-2012 by Unconditionaltruth because: Because

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan
I have been seeing 'people' or their energy which I have given their physical appearance on my peripheral vision. It isn't exciting, scary or amusing but simply there.

That energy is not really there, it's only in your brain and because you chose to interpret others appearances to you that way. Sure lots of people want to believe they can see 'energy' and what they see is really there for everyone but really it's a choice. That is why nobody but you can turn it off, it doesn't happen automatically and if you don't know how to do that it's possible it can become a persistent fantasy almost impossible to turn off.
edit on 18/8/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

You're instantly ruling it out & writing it off like he's fantasizing. Might as well say that we suspect he's had severe head trauma.

I don't agree with this approach. Jumping to the conclusion that there is a scientific reason behind is simply being narrow minded & narrow sighted. This needs to be tested more for physical AND spiritual proof. Not one or the other, otherwise we're going down the fast path of ignorance.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

That made me laugh out loud xD

Been there, done that.

@Unconditional Truth,

When did yours start? Mine started (in minor cases) after the Transition of Venus a couple months back but in the past week it seems to have kicked into gear.

Did a BP test earlier today... Nothing out of the usual for me so it rules that out.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan
reply to post by Druscilla

That made me laugh out loud xD

Been there, done that.

@Unconditional Truth,

When did yours start? Mine started (in minor cases) after the Transition of Venus a couple months back but in the past week it seems to have kicked into gear.

Did a BP test earlier today... Nothing out of the usual for me so it rules that out.

Please do keep in mind that it can also occur in those without BP issues. It can also be caused by things such as blood flow issues near the eye, early detaching of your retina, or something called Posterior Viscous Detachment, where the fluid in your eye migrates more towards the consistency of water and begins to separate from the inside of the eyeball.

top topics

join