It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia high school choruses reportedly not diverse enough to perform with Atlanta

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
Whites are a dying breed ? lol we are 8x the number of you - The only ones who challenge us are latinos and they arent your biggest fans either.

Every race is racist so before you go tooting your own horn look what we did to wesley snipes, little kim, micheal jackson, rihana, nicky minaj. The lesson there is simply adapt by bleaching your skin or go to jail. ahahahahahahahahaha

My room mate is black and has credit problems ahahahahahahha

Maybe you could come up with some more jokes funny guy because the reality is you dont stand to benefit from Obama being president any more than i do. ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

edit on 21-8-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

My credit is fine. Idk where you get your info from but i have quite a few latino friends. I dont need a black president to defile your woman, my girlfriend is white and says she hates white guys, in fact, most of the white girls ive been with say they will never go back to a white guy. And to top off my horn tootin, you are only 8x by older generations and females. Meaning the white population is 55+ male, or 0-55 female. And like i said, the females no longer want white guys. You just got shut down.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
I dont get what your implying....?

That, good sir does not surprise me in the least.

You want to live in an all white country, I said it'll never happen. Because your a dying breed. Now how is that not speaking english and trolling ?

If that is not immediately evident to you I think it says it all.

I welcome you to your self-governnace. I'm sure it will go about as well as it has historically in the past. I am certain it will be a shining city on the hill.

Or...you can say, look to Africa or Haiti for a shining example of the "oppressed" being set free and subsequently running a place into the ground.

I hear Afirca is a great place to live - I know for a fact I can buy a human being on the street in Sudan for about $300.00... Been offered the deal before, 12-13 year old girl.

Nice place Africa. Cheap too...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

And like i said, the females no longer want white guys. You just got shut down.

Do you have some kind of graph or government study to substantiate this or just the musings of your converted girlfriends?

Heck, I'll even accept a BET informal customer call in survey....

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

I dont need a stupid graph or anything like that to prove white woman are breeding with every race but their own. You say you have a black roommate yet you talk like you agree with this all white country bs.... Im sure you can buy a person in africa for $300, im not impressed, i can buy a white girl for $30 if i wanted to...and she wont be 12-13 (what am i gonna do with a 12-13 yr old girl....) Keep talking about africa or haiti, I'm not from their. Im talking about the US. The whites will no longer be the dominating race, and its slowwwly happening. And nothing you can do about it.
edit on 21-8-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I thought this thread was dead.

Ah well. C'est la vie.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Does your entire thought process revolve around white women having sex with different races?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by dayve

Does your entire thought process revolve around white women having sex with different races?

No but i had to dig in in the ground in this case... I mentioned it once, and the replies i got made me mention it a few more times. Or did you only read about that on my part...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I dont need a stupid graph or anything like that to prove white woman are breeding with every race but their own.

Indeed...then I retire from the engagement in view of your superior facts.

You say you have a black roommate yet you talk like you agree with this all white country bs....

I see reading comprehension is right up there with word usage - check who said what to whom, when my good fellow. I have not had a "roommate" since I lived in the barracks in 1988.

Im sure you can buy a person in africa for $300, im not impressed, i can buy a white girl for $30 if i wanted to...and she wont be 12-13 (what am i gonna do with a 12-13 yr old girl....)

I' am certain of that...you appear a well read and traveled man I apologize then. Clearly, your understanding of Pan African politics and history dwarfs my own.

Keep talking about africa or haiti, I'm not from their. Im talking about the US.

Do you know what an example is? For instance of how great a place the US will be when the "oppressed" become the "masters". Haiti a nation now run by the former Slaves. It is a great place to live from what I understand. In my few months there I especially found the people pissing in the street to be an entertaining. If that didn't get your attention the rape and murder were a big hit also. I grew fond of the starving children and women walking the streets while the "government" took all the resources they received from other nations that actually produce something for themselves.

It became clear to me that the Haitian people were reveling in their own self governance in the absence of their former masters.

The whites will no longer be the dominating race, and its slowwwly happening. And nothing you can do about it.

If having more children than one can feed is hallmark of progress then as Barrack Obama would say - Forward!

Finally - I yield to your clearly superior wit and logic and if it please you spare me when you gain your full power for I am sure the reign will be glorious in its nature. May your many and clearly superior descendants be plentiful and well provided for by the fruit of the labor of others as have the descendants of so many who have thrown off the shackles of their oppressors.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

The US wont turn to haiti because we have what you call an economy, democracy, laws and all that good crap that makes us somewhat functional... Im not talking about the "oppressed" taking over, just non whites. Look at the towns that are predominantly white, you see more and more interracial babies/ and non white babies born everyday, more than whites. I dont get how or why you guys see this negatively.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I love how all the racists jump out and make it a black and white issue.

It seems to me that it may be an income disparity. Let the poor kids with less resources have a chance.

It may be sexism, that males are not allowed.

It also maybe a cover for something else. Maybe that chorus is only picked by whose parents can donate the most money, or who is the most connected, but not being able to prove that, you use diversity as a reason to kick them out.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Golf66

The US wont turn to haiti because we have what you call an economy, democracy, laws and all that good crap that makes us somewhat functional...

Sigh...

Your posts make me die a little inside when I read them - really.

Do you think that Africa's economy/politics and laws are better/more civilized in the post colonial period during it or before? They went from huts/tribal warfare and slavery to economic prosperity/rule of law and order back to what… huts/tribal warfare and slavery.

What was the most prosperous time for Africa? Colonial period?

Who was in charge?

How’s it going now?

Who is in charge now?

Same with Haiti - here is a case study in how a country can go from a thriving colony with laws/economy and order to crap hole in just a 100 years or so.... lcweb2.loc.gov...

Im not talking about the "oppressed" taking over, just non whites.

Again - sigh, You say potatoe… I say potato…

I have lost moments of my life I shall never regain in this exchange – please forgive me internets… I appoligize.
edit on 21/8/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

That's closer to the truth. Add in the fact that neither of these schools are in Atlanta. Let them play with the Cobb symphony. Children who live in the city should at least get some benefit after all the other crap they deal with. The argument that the kids from Atlanta are not talented is ignorant. One of the schools involved (Lassiter) has a great musical program. However it has had its chance to shine (Rose Parade,Symphony) . The spotlight should be shared and it should reflect the culture of Atlanta not Cobb County.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

So just to sum up all this nonsense...So your saying if whites dont run America than it will turn into haiti..?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Since we just can not seem to discuss the topic and instead would rather discuss which race is superior, I'm closing this racism fest

ATS does not want, nor will we tolerate racism in any form

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join