It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Terrorist That You'll never admit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikehawk
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

Awesome video!

The Muslim haters are going to poop their pants over this one.

S + F
what has being a Muslim hater got to do with this video?you do get American Muslims no?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

The Soviets were in Afghanistan a lot longer than a few months. Also is that all you people have? Quick and lame pics? I mean I've seen this group post many of the same pics over and over again.

They invaded December, 1979, and left March, 1989.

I count more than seven months.

The very WORST form of propaganda is the form that is entirely lies. Fortunately, it's also the easiest to counter.

edit on 2012/8/17 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

And to be perfectly clear Don't really give a crap about other peoples opinions of America opinions are like door knobs every has got one, and has as much value to me as toejam.

So what exactly is your purpose on here if you dont give a damn about other people's opinion ?

edit on 17-8-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

Because he's got the same right to state his as anybody else does.

Simple enough answer. The same reason you can post - he can post - we call can post.

~Heff

link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters

Meh.

Truth in plain sight

You do realize those guys volunteered right?

Meh yourself

edit on 17-8-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo

And to be perfectly clear Don't really give a crap about other peoples opinions of America opinions are like door knobs every has got one, and has as much value to me as toejam.

So what exactly is your purpose on here if you dont give a damn about other people's oppinion ?

Exercising my constitutional right to free speech something anywhere else in the world that would land a person with a bullet to the back of the head or a stay in evin prision,section 209.

link   
reply to post by glen200376

what has being a Muslim hater got to do with this video?you do get American Muslims no?

Because according to the OP everyone who loves the US of A is a Muslim hater and a terrorist supporter, even though the OP’s video is of a former Marine who dropped out of college and voluntarily enlisted in an elite combat force during the Vietnam War era.

Oh, but that doesn’t fit the narrative either…..disregard (the truth)!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Whats wrong slayer? truth hurts ?

Childrens are highly informed these days

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Simple enough answer. The same reason you can post - he can post - we call can post.

~Heff

I agree on that, but still. what is the purpose of being a member of a forum if you dont want to exchange views and opinions ? Imagine if everyone on here just wrote " i dont care what you think" on every topic they disagree on. I dont want to violate any rules or tell you guys how to run this place, i just find it strange a person posts on here if he/she doesent give a damn what other people have to say. Thats all.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by glen200376

Because according to the OP everyone who loves the US of A is a Muslim hater and a terrorist supporter, even though the OP’s video is of a former Marine who dropped out of college and voluntarily enlisted in an elite combat force during the Vietnam War era.

Oh, but that doesn’t fit the narrative either…..disregard (the truth)!

You and and the person you quoted are fabricating statements. The OP never mentioned muslim hater yet you try to twist it into that type of debate. You don't have a shred of decency in you to admit any of the video so instead you attack the OP with statements they never said. It was another poster who mentioned muslim haters, not tho OP, open your eyes sealag.

You also ridicule the person in the video

Quick someone find this dude some straw to grasp on!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

~Heff

I agree on that, but still. what is the purpose of being a member of a forum if you dont want to exchange views and opinions ? Imagine if everyone on here just wrote " i dont care what you think" on every topic they disagree on. I dont want to violate any rules or tell you guys how to run this place, i just find it strange a person posts on here if he/she doesent give a damn what other people have to say. Thats all.

Let's clear up the confusion I don't give a damn about the opinions set for based off a manipulated photos that would make hitler and goebbels proud.

There is a difference.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

A Terrorist That You'll never admit

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters

Childrens are highly informed these days

Yes they are

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I have nothing more to contribute,sad that members need to resort to America bashing,when Terrorism is a Global issue,at least I'M fortunate to have both eyes open...
edit on 17-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yes. But we have alert functions on post for posts that violate T&C.

For the record, any thread I participate in, I cannot by the rules, nor would I - ethically - moderate. So if you see a post that is in violation of T&C alert it - the staff who aren't involved in the thread will determine what to do from there.

When I'm in thread, as a member, I only alert extreme violations - not off topic comments.

Like this one!

~Heff

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

~Heff

Let's clear up the confusion I don't give a damn about the opinions set for based off a manipulated photos that would make hitler and goebbels proud.

There is a difference.

But i did not post a photo sir, i just asked you a genuine question on what you replied as " i dont care what other think about America". You must have an opinion about your country being an ally with one of the most backward countries(according to the west) in the world.
edit on 17-8-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

C'mon slayer just admit it - US is the biggest terrorist state of the world.

LMFAO

By the way:

Canada ROCKS

edit on 17-8-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You don't have a shred of decency in you to admit any of the video so instead you attack the OP with statements they never said.

The entire OP is an attack!

If everything the good Rev said is true then why has the man he mentored (Obama) doing more of the same?? None of you understand the real agenda at play here!

It was another poster who mentioned muslim haters, not tho OP, open your eyes sealag.

Sealag? I didn't read all 80 posts; not a speed reader! Ad hominem attack much??

You also ridicule the person in the video

Quick someone find this dude some straw to grasp on!

When did I ridicule the person in the video?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yes. But we have alert functions on post for posts that violate T&C.

For the record, any thread I participate in, I cannot by the rules, nor would I - ethically - moderate. So if you see a post that is in violation of T&C alert it - the staff who aren't involved in the thread will determine what to do from there.

When I'm in thread, as a member, I only alert extreme violations - not off topic comments.

Like this one!

~Heff

Star and flag. I will not ask you further questions good man. This is infact extremly off topic.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So the golden boys club is here to defend terrorists actions

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

~Heff

There is a difference.

But i did not post a photo sir, i just asked you a genuine question on what you replied as " i dont care what other think about America". You must have an opinion about your country being an ally with one of the most backward countries in the world.

A question that left out the allies of other countries specially targeting the US to make a "point" supporting the premise of the thread.

The Russia invasion of Afghanistan and its allies that were there for a decade who had support from Pakistan,Saudi,Iran,and other arab countries.

But the devil in the room is the same old villan the US

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join