It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Terrorist That You'll never admit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

What do you think would happen to those graphs or those type of video's if groups like those I posted previously or if Osama bin Laden had Western technology (i.e. Nukes/war planes/etc).

The will to kill is the same all over the world, the only reason your graphs show what they do is because of technology and money, not because one group is more evil than another.

Answer me this... give al Qaeda 10 nuclear weapons... Would they use them?
How many people would be dead?
What does your graph look like now?

Obviously I'm going against the general beliefs of most people here, so what is it that I'm not seeing that you are? That is a genuine question by the way... As are the 5 other questions I've posted so far.

It's also hard to debate a subject when it changes half way through, it's gone from America is a terrorist that kills innocent civilians to non-muslims and all their military wars... I only intended to debate the first point but I find fault with both items that have been posted.

As far as I'm concerned America and the West is by no means the only evil on this plant... as seems to be the point of this thread.. but I do not argue they have evil in them.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by geobro
you even adopted the helmets

Chinese and Pakistani NAZI's
It has been recognized as a superior helmet design the world over.

Talk about a freaking buzz kill

Any comments about the video in the original post? I didn't think so. That video can be any single one of us and our families and you are in here farting around about stupid helmet arguments. Man that video almost made me cry and all of a sudden this guy comes in here talking about war helmets.

Are all "gold contributors" like this?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

yes but the usa is doing a dam good impression

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

Meh.

Truth in plain sight

US Soldier Throws Medals and Quits

edit on 17-8-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I'm not defending what America does... I'm trying to balance it a little with what humans do all over the world, why just pick on America?

Well to be fair America is the guiltiest of all these acts since WW2. You might say Hitler was worse but Prescott Bush helped fund Hitler's war machine and ever since then you have been the top dog in world atrocities. Your comparisons with other countries and religions is just pathetic and demonstrates your complete lack of understanding of your current surroundings.

Did you not see those dead babies or those caskets wrapped in American flags?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Pretty pictures but that's no what I was debating was it... and no answers to my questions.

There seems to be a massive agenda to this thread and I think I will leave you guys to it as you seem to miss my points... maybe I'm not being clear enough, I haven't denied what America has done have I?

edit on 17-8-2012 by II HAL II because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II

Pretty pictures but that's no what I was debating was it... and no answers to my questions.

There seems to be a massive agenda to this thread and I think I will leave you guys to it as you seem to miss my points... maybe I'm not being clear enough, I haven't denied what America has done have I?

edit on 17-8-2012 by II HAL II because: (no reason given)
most of those acts were out of desperation count up the numbers i think its called payback

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It would be easier to demonise the US if every other country was innocent of atrosities.

But people can't be bothered with the truth.

It's trendy now just to hate America.

edit on 17-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I think it's completely unfair to single out Americans as the largest contributor of terrorism,short of almost contradicting myself,there has been terrorism from countries in ME AND Europe for centuries..

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

I don't hate america, i hate those who led america into wars.

My apologies to american people. It's not your fault.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought

Talk about a freaking buzz kill

Didn't mean to kill your buzz or interrupt the normal run of the mill Anti-US circle jerk

Are all "gold contributors" like this?

These Anti-US Star and Flag fests get old. If someone were to post something similar about another country they usually get closed as being too inflammatory.

Have at it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Perhaps you should accept it's not that black and white,all nations experience and dish out terrorism...

edit on 17-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The Rev was right.

I don't see it as anti-US in any way. It is far more than that. It is anti-government, anti-corporatist, anti-fascist, anti-religion.

The people of the world could live in peace, it is the governments, religions, and profiteers that can't live in peace. I'm going to add that video to This Thread. There are already plenty of other videos there similar in nature. Not anti-US, just motivational, inspiring, thought-provoking videos.

This video from the Newsroom is there. It is not anti-US, but it does illustrate the fact that America has fallen in every way, shape and form, and we are nowhere near the Shining City on the Hill that we once were.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

No really.

Can you provide geniune evidence that could over-shadow american terrorism?

I'm not interested in nickle and dimes.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

If America were a person and that person walked on water, then people would create threads stating that "America can't swim".

When Ameria started espousing freedom, many took advantage of that to lambast the US. Is it deserved? Some of it, sure. But to single out America is as blind as denying that America has never gotten its hands dirty.
edit on 17-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I'm not arguing that the USA hasn't engaged in acts of terrorism,i'm asking you to accept that this is a global issue..that no country is immune to it's cause and effect.
edit:terrorism can take many more forms that just bombs...
edit on 17-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I agree. America is a relative babe in the global scene. There have been atrocities for millenia.

BUT, has there ever been a global presence like America? Any entity with more influence in the lives of the entire world? First maybe it was the Egyptians, Mayans, Incans, Atlanteans, maybe it was the Muslims, Christians, Romans, Catholic Church, but none of them ever reached the current scope of America.

America is the current instigator, current boogeyman. Also the current savior, liberator, protector.

Nobody in the world can afford to ignore America. We are a looming entity, angel and demon. We pervade the lives of every person in the entire world in some way good or bad.

It is a frightening thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
WOW S&F FOR THAT in 30 or more years who is history going to be calling the new nazis ? you even adopted the helmets

Battlefield Colloquialisms of the Great War (WW1)

Really, what a ignorant statement. This helmet design was used by Germans in WW1. Does that make Germans, in WW1, Nazis, also ?

Think about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The Dictator speech was amazing, i was sort of shocked how many people did not understand it. (in the theatre)

There are murderers and criminals running the military, i cannot imagine who recognized their permission to kill people, give man and woman uniforms, and make it okay? and the people that actually sign up to do this (aside from country's that force military contract) Why are the prisons not filled with REAL killers, police doesn't prevent murder and so doesn't military, which should be its purpose, and they are the ones commiting these horrific crimes.

edit on 17-8-2012 by XaniMatriX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters
I'm not interested in nickle and dimes.

Too many have been nickled and dimed to death.

But those don't matter I suppose. Not part of the Agenda eh?

ETA: Friend
edit on 17-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join