It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Terrorist That You'll never admit

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by SLAYER69

Could you say what the Native American bus crash thing was supposed to mean?

It looked to me like he was saying The_Professional posting the Apache Homeland Security poster was little more than a...

wait for it....

train wreck!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
For you redundant ATI-US crowd

JEEZUS Slayer!

Did you really HAVE to give 'em a reason to hate America?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Hefficide

I was replying to stupid kitty pictures that have nothing to do with the topic and such.

Actually, the stupid kitty pic was probably one of the more accurate postings on this entire thread. It speaks of the lack of substance and the inane anti-american thought process that has run rampant through ATS.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by RealSpoke

Do some of your own research on how the Native Americans feel about their gov't run health group.

We have a health group?

No, seriously - we HAVE a "health" group?

Which treaty did they miss breaking to leave THAT in place?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I was replying to stupid kitty pictures that have nothing to do with the topic and such.

Actually, the stupid kitty pic was probably one of the more accurate postings on this entire thread. It speaks of the lack of substance and the inane anti-american thought process that has run rampant through ATS.

Forget the whole site, lets talk about the thread Beezer.

What do cute kitty pictures have to do with the video in the OP?

Did you even watch it?

I was pretty disturbed, you act as if it was a comedy routine.

Check the 11 minute video another member posted close to the bottom of the first page it's not pretty either, and it's not anti America, Canada, England, Russia, China and a whole lot of other countries do it too. But no one does it as much as the good ole U ess of A

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

This is was a post 9-11 speech , by this church pastor , well known by most . Why this has got so much response I dont know - its as old as the day .
what I do know is that both conscription for national service , and leaving the armed services , are non-negotiable, as are orders within these bounds .
It is therefore imperative to point out - you can get lost in emotive rhetorical such as this , and by far the biggest problem is , that he is blaming his own country . Its not the fault of usa , and that usa citizens should take no burden of responsibility for this .
I have been saying this for 12 years or more - the usa was NOT the target in the 911 attacks .
The twin towers , and all 7 trade towers , were exactly that - the home of __ world traders. These are NOT confined within the usa , but the WORLD TRADE ORGANISATION , has WORLD members , not simply usa individuals, corporations, armed forces.
And it is world traders, not the usa , which profit both from wars and the results of wars , justified internally and falsely as being 'american wars' or not. It was the global corporate proxy which was the target , whose chockens came home to roost - forever.
So there is a massive problem information wise here . It suited the pastor to blame the wrong folk , his 'own' sinners from next door . NEVER admit you're a sinner just for being american , and the like of myself would protect you in that stance. What a hell of a lot of americans have been is deluded- more shame of the corporate proxy . (ref Powell memo)
Its a massive shame being put on people , and a great grief being caused , and a perpetuation of un-necessary bitterness wrongly directed , leading to perpetual war for no reason. For goodness sake people really really should have their facts straight before they make a judgement and accusations like this. Wake up properly if you do it at all . Sincerely, zipmatt

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

?
?

It's an "I hate America" thread - the kitty said "America sucks", so the kitty hates America, in keeping with the theme of the OP...

What about that isn't on topic, and btw, can kitty haz stars nao?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

There are none

You said originally:

A lot of Americans seem to think the USA is a leadership in morality, or the best country in the world, when it isn't.

So by saying "there are none", do you mean to imply there is no moral leader in the world, and that there is no worst country, either? Without a "best" to measure it against, there can be no "worst" either... so you think it's all ok, and we ought to just keep killing one another off, because we're all one big happy homogenous homicidal family?

edit on 2012/8/18 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Forget the whole site, lets talk about the thread Beezer.

What do cute kitty pictures have to do with the video in the OP?

Did you even watch it?

I was pretty disturbed, you act as if it was a comedy routine.

Check the 11 minute video another member posted close to the bottom of the first page it's not pretty either, and it's not anti America, Canada, England, Russia, China and a whole lot of other countries do it too. But no one does it as much as the good ole U ess of A

It's one-sided propoganda. I could put of equally heart-rendering videos and we could play tit-for-tat and argue semantics.

The point is, the anti-american tactic is getting rather stale. Enui, I think is the word that describes the constant barage of one-sided myopic postings. Narrow-minded is another.

But hey, enjoy the hate! I'm going to exercise my free speech by poking holes, poking fun, and pushing buttons of those that think the US is evil and the rest of the world pees rainbows.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
unless you all leave off international politics , and stop blaming american foreign policy on americans , you're going to star yourselves into a giant hole .

Are you people so dumb as to not put multinational corporations and their conspiracies against the public and public offices of all countries into the equation / ? Or is it a matter of protecting profits ?

If it is then we're on to the right people - you're going to properly get some very disturbing psychology for the manifest evil you are committing . Because that's life - somethings you'd forgotten . Now rot .

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

?
?

It's an "I hate America" thread - the kitty said "America sucks", so the kitty hates America, in keeping with the theme of the OP...

You and your worthless groupies are outdated. This is not a hate America thread you didn't even watch the video and responded to this thread . Be a man and admit a thing or two once in a while it might do you some well needed good.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Jingos.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

?
?

You and your worthless groupies are outdated. This is not a hate America thread you didn't even watch the video and responded to this thread . Be a man and admit a thing or two once in a while it might do you some well needed good.

You know, you shouldn't get so worked up just because there are those of us that don't fall into lock-step with the "crowd".

(we're free-range thinkers)

Why don't you admit that America is no better or no worse than any other country when it comes to causing trouble around the globe?
or
Continue the hate.

It's a free country.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

most of the Americans ranting over these web sites live a different life out of this bubble..you can talk to them one on one there totally differant people.
they will never step on anyones toes outside this box.
its going to be really cool, farout ,in your face ,when the power goes out.
then we get to see who is really the boogy man.
I cant wate to see what happens next.lol
GOD BLESS AMERICA

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

You and your worthless groupies are outdated.

Worthless groupies..

Isn't that the definition of people who gather here daily to post the same repeating whining rhetoric that the US is bad, mean, extortionist, corrupt, fascist, warmongering, no-good-doer, satanic industrialized country, while having an orgy of "FLAGGED!11!! GOOD POST BRO!1!1!", acting all surprised like they haven't heard the same catch phrases in yesterday's Anti-US thread - all of this while some of them live inside the US paying it's taxes and contribute to the stuff they whine against.

Oh yeah let's talk about worthless groupies.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I love these threads where you get to sit back and watch everyone hurl dung at each other. Meanwhile, poor people are still dying.

It's apparent that wealthy countries need to attack other countries for the purposes of perpetuating the greedy culture of its inhabitants. They don't do it for the sake of terrorism or because they're evil, but because they need to supply a a consistent demand.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

It's the North American way.

Says the guy from Canada.
The most Northern Country in North America. Yet, He has not posted ANY Anti Canadian threads yet. [That I'm aware of] exposing THEIR participation in all the fun and games.

eh?

Read the thread wise guy, you will find it

My first thread EVER was anti Canadian, you lazy fool. And many more

Check post history before you make an ass of yourself.

Is it me or is the Canadian Pro-Israeli stance getting out of hand?

At least I can admit my poisons, while you suck your poison's teet.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
you should look into who is giving the order to attack who is top of the pile most of those people have a blood tie to each other strange how all the presidents of america all claim descent from certain european rulers even obama came out with that one ? this is not a anti american rant its a anti rothchild XXXXXXXg rant they are SCUM go check history i wonder why they have such a bloodlust ? America just happens to be the shock troops of the moment before that it was the brits & the french & dutch it is the tail wagging the dog ? the bankers nuff said

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

You and your worthless groupies are outdated.

Worthless groupies..

Isn't that the definition of people who gather here daily to post the same repeating whining rhetoric that the US is bad, mean, extortionist, corrupt, fascist, warmongering, no-good-doer, satanic industrialized country, while having an orgy of "FLAGGED!11!! GOOD POST BRO!1!1!", acting all surprised like they haven't heard the same catch phrases in yesterday's Anti-US thread - all of this while some of them live inside the US paying it's taxes and contribute to the stuff they whine against.

Oh yeah let's talk about worthless groupies.

these post for me is a way to realy see what people thank that they would never say out of the box.
its realy messed up, you can go to jail for bullying someone on the web. please dont take this personal & sue me ,but the only info i get is i better just take care of my own,
When the Giant eats all the goldn eggs.
he will never be full.more,more$$$$
these rants do help kill time releave stress without a pill,or kill somethang,lol

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

reply to post by facelift

Freudian slip?

Says the fool who changes his avatar 7 times a day. Mid life crisis for sure

"I'm so mad I'm going to change my avatar for every post!"

LOL

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join