It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Terrorist That You'll never admit

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

EVERYONE PLEASE REMEMBER THIS.

They don't get their hands dirty.

We the people build their bombs and fight in their wars.

We help finance the whole show.

When will we stop complying?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters
It's not hard to find who's the real terrorist - Minus MSM. Anyway's, i'm here to share a great video.

Just for Laughs

The Dictator - Final Speech on Dictatorship / Democracy

i was laughing at the truth to...HA HA HA

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
What was it that made you decide Britain is no longer a US ally? Obama returning the bust of Churchill or that tasteless cheesy gift he gave the royals? I mean our taxpayer dollars have gone to rebuilding your country after Germany bombed the *&%( out of it. Is this the thanks we get for our Dads risking their necks?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

LoL you are lost in irrational thought... the total denial that a terrorist state could NEVER be the beloved USA, as it is just NEVER doing wrong, but only MISTAKENLY does wrong things only BECAUSE others forced it too do so.

The total denial and love for the destruction of people that have nothing to do with you is proof of all of it, spoken in countless posts in this thread.

The psychology of all of this is hilarious...countless excuses and justifications for continously breaking records in warfare and destruction.

It is easy too see on a daily basis that you guys DO NOT believe that anyone but your country is RIGHT, even though you disagree inside the country ALL THE TIME.

It is SO easy too see that you are programmed beyond repair, and simply never will be able to consider that maybe , just maybe other reasons for things are going on, beyond your Mainstream propaganda.

Realize this, the rest of the world is moving faster and faster into realization of the hypocrisy you seem too spout and live for...and soon you may find yourself all alone...and without even your own government giving a dam.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
How is stating facts anti-American? Are you just supposed to re-write history in order to not make America look bad? Yeah, all countries do bad things, but so does America. A lot of Americans seem to think the USA is a leadership in morality, or the best country in the world, when it isn't.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by beezzer

LoL you are lost in irrational thought... the total denial that a terrorist state could NEVER be the beloved USA, as it is just NEVER doing wrong, but only MISTAKENLY does wrong things only BECAUSE others forced it too do so.

The total denial and love for the destruction of people that have nothing to do with you is proof of all of it, spoken in countless posts in this thread.

The psychology of all of this is hilarious...countless excuses and justifications for continously breaking records in warfare and destruction.

It is easy too see on a daily basis that you guys DO NOT believe that anyone but your country is RIGHT, even though you disagree inside the country ALL THE TIME.

It is SO easy too see that you are programmed beyond repair, and simply never will be able to consider that maybe , just maybe other reasons for things are going on, beyond your Mainstream propaganda.

Realize this, the rest of the world is moving faster and faster into realization of the hypocrisy you seem too spout and live for...and soon you may find yourself all alone...and without even your own government giving a dam.

I find fault with many things, many issues, many governments, many countries.

It's the irrational hatred from folks like yourself that perpetuate these needless threads and encourage folks like myself to constantly point out the errors in your thought process.

But you're free to hate.

Carry on.
edit on 18-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
"It's the economy, stupid"

This might sound like totally off-topic, bu hear me out.

Whenever elite feels there is money to be made, it acts. Thát's why they became the elite. They do NOT care about religion, border-conflicts, WMD's etc. etc.

They only care about money&power. In the end, all, and i dó mean "ALL" war, terrorism & violence, is about power.
Whetherit's a nasty Sheikh somewhere in a Theocratic oil-state, or a Politician in America, Great-Britain, or Serbia. It's all about money&power, in short " economics"

Religion has been the tool of choice (and still is) to use the masses for one's own goal. A goal that has nóthing whatsoever to do with the religion in question, but only with gathering móre power, móre influence, so One can have móre things. (Mind You, a political philosophy can also be elevated to a pseudo religion. Just look at the rigid, religion-like ways the old Sowjet-Union, and the PRC have interpreted Marx' and Engels' works, not to mention North Korea, that invented their own religion around their leader)

Bottom-line: The more One has, the more One fears to loose it, the easier those with the funds use war and death to secure their "stuff". The more extreme the measures people are prepared to take to secure their power.

It's simple, actually. Step óutside of ideology, have a good look, and conclude that it's part of the human condition. And, short of a fully re-programmed DNA, nothing we can do about that.
Our "civilization" is a thin bit of veneer, easily stripped-off when push comes to shove.
edit on 18/8/12 by dutchmilpo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

It’s funny but regardless of religion or geographical area… from Bin Laden, to Muammar Gaddafi
Timothy McVeigh, James Holmes, saddam Hussein, all of hamas, all of al-Qaeda, all the high jackers that took over the plane in 911,the Shooting at Sikh, to Hitler, Bashar al-Assad's.
They all have one thing in common…they are all white!
Is it genetics?

I mean….none of the above are brown or black.

I wonder if its ever been a black terrorist before in the earths history ?…I wonder would ‘Idi Amin‘, be considered a terrorist ? or …Nate turner ? ..Maybe the bloods or the crypts… are gangs considered terrorists?.. I don’t know….I have never heard of one.

It is what is !

edit on 18-8-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The USA purposely bombed civilian targets in Germany and Japan. That had absolutely nothing to do with people using others as human shields or dressing like civilians. It was pure evil...and it was fire bombs, so everyone burnt to death.

U.S. Said to Target Rescuers at Drone Strike Sites

WASHINGTON — British and Pakistani journalists said Sunday that the C.I.A.’s drone strikes on suspected militants in Pakistan have repeatedly targeted rescuers who responded to the scene of a strike, as well as mourners at subsequent funerals.

www.nytimes.com...
www.democracynow.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

What did the nazis do to civilians? In London,France,Poland and the rest of the European theatre?

What about marching 6 million in to the gas chambers?

The Gestapo rounding people up and putting bullets in the back of their heads.

The US did this blah blah blah.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by beezzer

You should see the list of Bilderberg attendees. It is completely naive for people to think this NWO stuff is just coming from America and that America is responsible for everything that is going on. America just has a lot of money and has the mechanism of the Federal Reserve, but look at all the foreign dignitaries who meet in secret and run the world? Queen Beatriz of the Netherlands,
How about that Strauss-Kahn dude who runs the IMF? He's French.
Then there's George Soros who stole the Jews wealth for the Nazis. He has a team of all kinds of odd people.Here's a list with names like Anatole Keltsky and Sir David Henry,Sir James Alexander Mirrlees sheesh another Knight! ....yah these guys sound American alright(note sarcasm)

www.businessinsider.com...

look at this list of Bilderberg attendees and note how many are from different countries

www.infowars.com...

France Belgium Russia Sweden Norway Finland Canada Greece Israel

Don't be naive. If you think these Internationalists are all USA you are kidding yourself.
What do you think Marxist guerillas in Nicaragua and the south African Communist party and the Viet Cong and Pol Pot and the Bolsheviks had in common?
We haven't even gotten to the Rothschilds and the 13 bloodlines yet either(and I guarantee they are not all American).
edit on 18-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah, those things were horrible as well. Everyone knows this. But this thread is about the USA..... Why are you deflecting the crimes of the USA by comparing it to other countries? A serial killer is still a serial killer even though there are other serial killers out there. I don't get the point of your statements.

And the USA was no better than Hitler in WW2, we purposely burnt civilians to death and nuked civilians, who were completely innocent. The only crime they committed was living in Japan or Germany.
edit on 18-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by II HAL II

It’s funny but regardless of religion or geographical area… from Bin Laden, to Muammar Gaddafi
Timothy McVeigh, James Holmes, saddam Hussein, all of hamas, all of al-Qaeda, all the high jackers that took over the plane in 911,the Shooting at Sikh, to Hitler, Bashar al-Assad's.
They all have one thing in common…they are all white!
Is it genetics?

I mean….none of the above are brown or black.

I wonder if its ever been a black terrorist before in the earths history ?…I wonder would ‘Idi Amin‘, be considered a terrorist ? or …Nate turner ? ..Maybe the bloods or the crypts… are gangs considered terrorists?.. I don’t know….I have never heard of one.

It is what is !

"terrorism" are those violent acts that are inconvenient to the current elite, but éven that "inconvenience" is, very shrudely, re-sculpted in a convenient way to gain "power" "Patriot-Act"? Anyone.

Sorry to say though, Your referring to "race" is a bit daft. Ask tutsi's and Hutu's about their definition of "terrorism" or Etheopians and Eritreans, or ány other conflict in Africa.

By the way, the guys bombing that London bus were what we'd consider black... So, let's nót turn this into some crazy race-thing. It's a human thing. No race-based exclusivity afa. terrorism and violence is concerned.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I guess it's the US fault Germany invaded Russia too. And strangely enough, Russia had those gulags going on all that time too, which must have all been the fault of the US too. (note sarcasm)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

What the hell do people think those countries did?

The Battaan death marches,the rape of nanking, the greatest usage of WMD was in WW1 with chemical weapons that murdered millions but hey who cares.

Who cares who started WW1 or WW2

Bash America.better yet go run for congress or run for president and make the world a utopia.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dutchmilpo

You see it how you see it and I see it how I see it…so I guess I will be the first to agree.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by neo96

Yeah, those things were horrible as well. Everyone knows this. But this thread is about the USA..... Why are you deflecting the crimes of the USA by comparing it to other countries? A serial killer is still a serial killer even though there are other serial killers out there. I don't get the point of your statements.

And the USA was no better than Hitler in WW2, we purposely burnt civilians to death and nuked civilians, who were completely innocent. The only crime they committed was living in Japan or Germany.

Because the OP is claiming that all the horrible things happening in the world are the fault of the US. It is the most outrageous thing. We are getting blamed for the Viet Cong, and the communist Chinese physically being in North Korea. I mean cmon let's get real here. Or maybe the OP thinks the US is to blame for the British invasion of the Falklands?
Let's not forget Britain's role in the Balfour agreement. Also a Rothschild program.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I guess you missed it the first time around

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

We didn't miss it the first time around. Please see my post. This thread is about accusing all the horrible things going on on the US. And I guess that would also include the tribal wars between the Tootsies and the Hutus. Oh yeah and the blood diamonds of Africa must also be the fault of the US

The company was founded by Cecil Rhodes, who was financed by Alfred Beit and Rothschild.[2] In 1927, Ernest Oppenheimer, a German Jewish immigrant to Britain

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Well everything bad isn't caused by the US, that's just ridiculous to say. The Rwandan genocide was caused by Belgians and Rwandans, USA had nothing to do with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join