It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i love you in many different ways

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hello best friends, please just accept it and I just joined ATS. Hello! One of you reading this will write an inspirational story of importance oh yes i just know it! Your my guide, teacher and your here to help me learn thank you so much!

Welcome to immortality !

Cannot you see the blue haze surrounding the black sun as we transcend and descend into the realms of the supernatural! Who cares about religion this is free immortality to live here, experience as ready leaving home.

When we are gone we can see our own manifested personal Jesus, muhammed, Buddha, Family members or serenic landscape looking into our own future's generation and relive it again if we choose. All the religions on earth will have a Jerusalum planet reserved for them left and we are on a tiny virtual projection that is now during the transition stage closer to 2040, our civilizations will fall and rise no more as we enter the future of probability . I'm just saying our future is bright after the transition x.

My name is actually Anthony and I'm aged 25 hey :-)

If only we lived in a world where we talked to machines, but later ww have to approach quantum computing one day(this is just a theory imaginging cool things)

Why should I have to touch my internet tablet...AHHH did I reverse!

Do I have to choose between Obama again as potus after the event or Romney why does it matter? Is it important what will happen, what will we do?

They have mind controlled me as a child and I broke free but they have a purpose and I hope it is non violent, harmonic loving frequency's. I have awakened in strange places without drugs having conversations with unknown people and I'm always online searching for a reticuli whatever that means, it is just a mental illness needed proper healthcare.

I love all of you. Thank you for wasting your time. Thank you thank you.

Please avoid soda Pepsi baby fetal cells!
Avoid hazardous genetically modified foods unless dependant for your survival

I have not had much sleep for only one day with a strange flu but after my pains and sorrow I'm here for you to respond as friends, you you are in distress just message me and I will talk?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I need to quit this nasty tobacco habit! Soon to! It lingers and lingers until it floats to ventilation...what am I to do! I have to quit / rant

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by corporateslave

Well there's a different intro !!

Welcome to ATS !

You'll enjoy !

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Definitely a different type of intro post!

Welcome aboard! Look around and enjoy your stay with us!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by corporateslave

Welcome to your new addiction.....enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Um, welcome. You'll fit in quite well, I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
welcome to your new home, you can never leave.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Welcome to membership, I enjoyed your introduction. Hope find what you are seeking here. I quit smoking 7yrs ago, good luck to you!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Glad to have you on board Anthony

You seem like an interesting kat
Enjoy your stay

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Welcome corporateslave

Congratulations, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

For now you can reply to any thread you wish. And once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only at this time.

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "Topics" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read )

Terms & Conditions Of Use ( Please read )

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride you're on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It's nice to know everyone cares! Much love to you all to!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hey how's it going? I'm new here too trying to get my post count up to post a really good topic... oh well..

new topics

top topics

join