It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Former Marine Brandon Raub Just been "Taken" by Feds for Facebook Posts?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Is there anyone here who is afraid of calling out the American government for what it's done wrong, and is still doing wrong?

Is anyone here afraid to stand up for their rights, and the rights of future generations? Is anyone afraid to take their place in a revolution if need be?

This is a serious question. Answer honestly, if you would.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by groingrinder

You have a point - but that coin has an unfortunate other side...

If you don't have insurance you'll get your habeas corpus back way too quickly and not get the care you need.

~Heff

You have a good point as well. But the govt. has the insurance to make sure you stay in the mental institution as long as they want you there.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Wow, I must say...this has been one of the more palatable threads I have done from a community standpoint lately. In other words, we have managed not to kill each other for a change and try to bring in facts through research.
Let's keep that up please. There have been good posts, and it is showing that people are looking and trying to figure this out.

I just found this video, and it appears to have been posted just a while ago today. It is commentary from the owner of the DTOM site, describing an email sent to him by Brandon Raub:

It describes his awakening and the intense anger phase that comes with realization of the sad truth.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If we have young men and women in our military that KNOW that Our Government is doing wrong and Says that they will Fight against any government that wishes to harass, spy on, TAX TO DEATH,, and of course when you are spent of usefulness,, KILL YOU,, then I SAY,, DAMN RIGHT. We need more young and able men and women to wake up an help regain control of a Monster that is eating us all ALIVE.

We are told to stay in our place. We are Forced to make a line, stay in line,, don't rock the boat,, and of course,, NEVER EVER GO UP AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT,, they have the BIG GUNS.

Well,, if some of us SEE that the current system is Slanted, crooked, corrupt and holding us ALL UNDER WATER,, if not on Waterboards or with hovering Drones over our Homes,, and SAYS ENOUGH,, I am with them all the way.

Are we Not HUMAN FIRST!! WE Have certain HUMAN RIGHTS,, and are born with them,, either if you believe God bestows them or not,, we could all agree on that,, correct?

In America,, well the story is more difficult because Now so many have different views of what Our Government is supposed to be, well it might be time for another Continental Congress to decide which way America is to go, but as I see it,, They KNOW we are getting to this point.

They are preparing to fight against AMERICANS by Pitting Americans against each other,, weather it is black against white, white against brown, straight against gay, or Rich against the poor,
They Want Us to HATE OURSELVES for Our Diversity and that is the real point.
It makes their job so easy.

Because this young man, now will already be painted,, either as another 'white supremist' or homegrown terrorist who thinks they are fighting their part of the Tribulation it will not matter,,, they will soak him in dirt to appease at least a portion of Americans who will accept what the Government does as Just and done in Accordance of LAW.

This is the real sad part of this,, how we will be duped into hating this young man,, and others who will come after him,, because it is just a News Blip that is interrupting our ability to watch CSI uninterrupted!!! We Know It is FUTILE because they Have SHOWN US ON TV it is FUTILE.

They want that sense of helplessness and hopelessness to do anything diminished and push out of ordinary Americans minds.

I don't really know enough about this case yet,, so I am still holding myself in reserve,, but I stand by my comments even if he turns out to be a nutjob,, because that is what they WANT,, us to think all things such as this ONE MAN REVOLUTION is Not the way to go,,

instead,, make sure you vote,,
(For One of Only Two, who they have Handpicked for you to 'consume')

make sure you pay your taxes
(Or they will come and take everything you have worked your whole life ,,,AWAY,, and toss you in jail to boot)

Let ,the ''professionals' ''protect'' you,, you don't need that gun,
(doesn't matter anyway,,, we will get yours,, and we have the BIG GUNS)

and so on and so on.

This Might Be OUR LAST CHANCE TO DO THIS AS BLOODLESSLY AS POSSIBLE

so,,, if you do Vote,,
WRITE IN A RADICAL,,,, that is what we need right now,,,

A Radical move away from this Corporate Owned and Elite Government of the Corporations, By the Corporations and for the Military Industrial Complex.

But,, unfortunately,,

I KNOW MOST OF YOU WILL DO NOTHING.

too scared.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs

Originally posted by jtap66
He was arrested for "Patriotic" posts? Come on.

I'd bet dollars to donuts his "patriotism" involved threatening the life of our President, or other politicians.

One man's illegal terroristic threats are another man's patriotism.

Seems probable and with the new bills declaring anyone can be arrested and detained without just cause because there is a belief he is a threat to national security....No one is safe, not even the Vets

edit on 17-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

The biggest threats to national security is from the president himself! I had just read a post yesterday where all the Special Forces and intelligents people came out about how our executive branch has used sensitive information to gain political leverage over the other candidates! The way Obama released sensitive material about an operation that supposedly took out Osama Bin Ladan! How any intel that was gathered was made useless by obama blabbering to the press! Yet i don't see anyone putting him into an institution to be assessed, as to whether he is a threat to the nation! Tyranny is alive and well and this is when it will get very bleak to be an American without any real protection under the constitution which is supposed to protect americans from this kind of unwarranted search and seizures, there will be internment, mistreatment and maybe even executions for those that are deemed uncooperative by the DHS! We are heading into another Nazi Germany right here in this country! God bless you all! Stay off facebook, twitter and google! Be safe all....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
If we have young men and women in our military that KNOW that Our Government is doing wrong and Says that they will Fight against any government that wishes to harass, spy on, TAX TO DEATH,, and of course when you are spent of usefulness,, KILL YOU,, then I SAY,, DAMN RIGHT. We need more young and able men and women to wake up an help regain control of a Monster that is eating us all ALIVE.

We are told to stay in our place. We are Forced to make a line, stay in line,, don't rock the boat,, and of course,, NEVER EVER GO UP AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT,, they have the BIG GUNS.

Well,, if some of us SEE that the current system is Slanted, crooked, corrupt and holding us ALL UNDER WATER,, if not on Waterboards or with hovering Drones over our Homes,, and SAYS ENOUGH,, I am with them all the way.

Are we Not HUMAN FIRST!! WE Have certain HUMAN RIGHTS,, and are born with them,, either if you believe God bestows them or not,, we could all agree on that,, correct?

In America,, well the story is more difficult because Now so many have different views of what Our Government is supposed to be, well it might be time for another Continental Congress to decide which way America is to go, but as I see it,, They KNOW we are getting to this point.

They are preparing to fight against AMERICANS by Pitting Americans against each other,, weather it is black against white, white against brown, straight against gay, or Rich against the poor,

Because this young man, now will already be painted,, either as another 'white supremist' or homegrown terrorist who thinks they are fighting their part of the Tribulation it will not matter,,, they will soak him in dirt to appease at least a portion of Americans who will accept what the Government does as Just and done in Accordance of LAW.

This is the real sad part of this,, how we will be duped into hating this young man,, and others who will come after him,, because it is just a News Blip that is interrupting our ability to watch CSI uninterrupted!!! We Know It is FUTILE because they Have SHOWN US ON TV it is FUTILE.

They want that sense of helplessness and hopelessness to do anything diminished and push out of ordinary Americans minds.

I don't really know enough about this case yet,, so I am still holding myself in reserve,, but I stand by my comments even if he turns out to be a nutjob,, because that is what they WANT,, us to think all things such as this ONE MAN REVOLUTION is Not the way to go,,

(Or they will come and take everything you have worked your whole life ,,,AWAY,, and toss you in jail to boot)

and so on and so on.

so,,, if you do Vote,,

A Radical move away from this Corporate Owned and Elite Government of the Corporations, By the Corporations and for the Military Industrial Complex.

But,, unfortunately,,

too scared.

Yep, not even one star for you! Okay I'll bite....you speak for me....just a wee bit more radically! Star for you!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I also found this higher resolution pic of him:

Which came from www.disclosurenewsonline.com...

Is that a topo map taped to that board, or what?

Also, anyone noticed that the MSM has not picked up on this story at all (that I can see) so far?

But the alternative media has gone viral with it.
It's everywhere!

edit on Sat Aug 18th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
One man's illegal terroristic threats are another man's patriotism.

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. Howard Zinn

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Is there anyone here who is afraid of calling out the American government for what it's done wrong, and is still doing wrong?

Is anyone here afraid to stand up for their rights, and the rights of future generations? Is anyone afraid to take their place in a revolution if need be?

Actually, yes.

And that has changed in the past 5 years. There was a time when I wasn't afraid. However, after seeing all that the Obama admin has done to side step the constitution, I am more reluctant.

After the new, friendly, IRS is 16,000 agents stronger now. And that, my friends, is the army of force that we need to be afraid of. With one phone call, TPTB can have your entire life turned upside down by the IRS.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

and so on and so on.

so,,, if you do Vote,,

But,, unfortunately,,

too scared.

EXCELLENT POST!!

That deserved an ALL CAPS statement!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Ok, so lets take action! We need to raise funds, form the organization, design its structure, and in 25 years, we may actually get some where.

Unfortunately, this type of movement will take YEARS to implement.

I Personally believe that this marxist take over of the government started in the 60's at the hand of the KGB.

And, I think it too THIS long to take effect.

How long do you think it would take to form a counter movement and put it in power?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Sorry for all the Caps,,, I AM SCREAMING IT SO PEOPLE WILL WAKE UP..

and thanks for the nod of approval ,, i think i am alone in this madness alot,, but know I am not, it just seems that way for obvious reasons.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

It would not take long at all if everyone quit Paying these bastards anymore money,,(YES

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Gosh, it is like it is getting to the point where a true patriot cant rant on facebook about breaking the law and attacking politicians without getting arrested. George Washington warned us about this!

sarc

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It would not take long at all if everyone quit Paying these bastards anymore money,,(YES

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I didn't read all the thread so this maybe posted already.

This is from the guys facebook, it doesn't sound much like patriotism. There could be kind of 'frenemies' of his on facebook that took this as a threat, or even just concerned people reported this kind of talk for fear of another 'Aurora' or any of the other similar 'normal turns psycho' attacks in the US recently.

Some woman supposedly a 'friend' on my facebook wrote something like this recently, about decapitating people. To be honest I found it offensive. People should be more careful of the things they write on there.

For anyone unfamiliar to facebook or that wouldn't read the time stamp, the post at the bottom was written first, the most recent post is at the top.

You could see how it translated to people reading it and how this guy could have gotten arrested for precautionary measures.

www.facebook.com...

edit on 18-8-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Maybe they are using that new TW software in conjunction and they feel that between his patriotic postings and the TW software they can guess his pre-crime is to not agree with a certain faction any longer. my take on it. Oh and a knee jerk reaction to recent shooting sprees = crushing free speech. NDAA may be a sort of new law related to Wilson's Espionage and Sedition Acts. Perhaps it is true there is no new thing under the sun but everything reincarnates, even lousy and unConstitutional legislation.
edit on 18-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Maybe they are using that new TW software in conjunction and they feel that between his patriotic postings and the TW software they can guess his pre-crime is to not agree with a certain faction any longer.

What "Patriotic postings" are you referring to? The ones referencing beheadings?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Someone posted this in a comment at DTOM.

i’m not going to be pretend to have any facts or knowledge regarding this man’s arrest or look to take sides at the moment,but here are a few of his recent posts on FB that could potentially be read as threats by authority figures:
1) I feel like I am standing at a great crossroads. As if a storm of destiny is about to pick me up and take me to fight a great battle. A battle I could have never imagined existed. 7/24/12

2) We MUST rise up and take our country back. 7/30/12

3) I am standing against a great evil. I will do it all by myself if I have to. 8/4/12

5) This is the part where I tell the Federal Government to go # itself. This is the part where I tell Generals, training our young men to fight Americans, I am coming for you. The Veterans will be with me. 8/9/12

6) I’m starting the Revolution. I’m done waiting. 8/10/12

7) Sharpen up my axe; I’m here to sever heads. 8/13/12

8) The Revolution will come for me. Men will be at my door soon to pick me up to lead it. 8/14/12

9) The Revolution is here. And I will lead it. 8/14/12
a few FB screen shots here:
dont-tread-on.me...

we don’t know what kind of dialogue or messages, if any, that may have been passed between parties posing as liberty minded people that could have raised some red flags or have contained words that fell on the list of DHS ‘monitored key words’ that could have warranted an arrest.

list found here:
dont-tread-on.me...

Link

5&6 look pretty bad.....and yet... ??
edit on 18-8-2012 by RobinB022 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Gosh, it is like it is getting to the point where a true patriot cant rant on facebook about breaking the law and attacking politicians without getting arrested. George Washington warned us about this!

sarc

Yah those American Patriots from the Revolutionary War where we won freedom from the tyrannical King were some pretty amazing guys. You know they tarred and feathered the Tories who were loyal to the King. Liberals today are too tied up in knots of political correctness. They should know that they are on the front lines of ruining free speech and ever other liberty we had since 1776.

Tarring and feathering

revolution.h-net.msu.edu...

Globalists know that if they remove the education about the American Revolutionary War and the reasons behind it, and just keep pumping people from other lands here who do not have the same level of loyalty to America as the descendents of American Patriots, they will destroy the fabric of any possible resistance to the NWO.
edit on 18-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join