It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Former Marine Brandon Raub Just been "Taken" by Feds for Facebook Posts?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well I don't see any specific, credible threat so far, anyway...

Hopefully more info will come to light.

But what if they are specifically going to go after former military and round them up first, before taking the guns? They know that former military, with all that training, are going to present the biggest threat. I don't like this one bit.

Oh wait...OMG...

This is the picture of the Pentagon, right after our leaders shot a missle into it.

www.facebook.com...

He's a 9/11 truther it appears.
edit on Fri Aug 17th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

OH NO you must be mistaken! An airplane hit that building, didn't you hear, it was all over the news so it MUST be true. Right?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have to be honest, if this was a case of "we caught the shooter in time" then why isn't the mainstream media all over it? There has been so much criticism of the government lately for failing to catch them ahead of time why wouldn't they flaunt this as a success? It's too fishy. I want to agree that there has to be more to this than what is on the surface so that I don't have to believe my government would arrest
Someone for exercising free speech, but the lack of coverage on this is suspicious.

-Federal Agent's are not required to be present to have someone taken for a psych eval.
-There was no search of the home, if they were concerned he was going to do something, why not secure and search his property?
edit on 18-8-2012 by Mamabear9090 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamabear9090

It might simply be a case of

1. Study the screwed up state of things
2. Get increasingly angry and depressed that nothing is being done, and worse.
3. Drink one too many beers
4. Post summary feelings of rage on internet
5. Get nabbed and sent in for mental health evaluation

I repeat. That is total speculation, especially on the beers part. I have no idea if he drinks at all. But heck, since we are tossing around theories...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I don't think this Seth Myers is the one who would have reported him. I see two different town names there, Salida and Sedalia, and both towns are on the map. So unless this Myers guy is just paranoid, he had no reason to report Mr Raub.

edit on 18-8-2012 by georgiaboy because: spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by georgiaboy

Possibly, it was just a speculative possibility amongst many.

Just maybe he considered it somehow involved him, as the guy said he was just about to tell him where this supposed 'revolution' was, then doubted his sanity, especially as he was possibly headed his way to a probably unrealistic 'revolution'.

He maybe wondered if he was being lured there, the guy is from Salida but is living in Fort Collins CO, which is 1.5 hours from Sedalia. Maybe he had suspected something was going on between them. Then the guy started talking about violence. Was this violence supposed to be happening so near his location. Raub is as far as Virginia.

Just throwing out ideas.

Fort Collins to Sedalia

edit on 18-8-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Agreed, it is a possibility the guy reported him. I am currently looking into the significance of Sedalia, Colorado, but as of yet haven't found anything significant.

ETA: I found some information on The Brotherhood of the White Temple, which is head-quartered in Seladia, Colorado. I don't know if it has any significance yet, but is all I've found so far.
Brotherhood of White Temple
edit on 18-8-2012 by georgiaboy because: found something

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Sedalia Population 211, on a rail track, sounds like it could be a place for luring a person for violence or kidnapping or something. Unlikely place for a revolution.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I also think it is an unlikely place to begin a revolution. Which is exactly why I feel it is of great importance to find out what he was referring to when he was talking about Sedalia. It is just bugging me.:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It was this thought that led me to the possibility of there being nothing of interest in Sedalia but suspicious that of the 421 people on Raubs facebook that a guy actually asked ''where'' this supposed revolution was happening and Raub basically said ''I was just about to tell you'' ''in your neighbourhood''(not actual words said, but same meaning), then talked about weapons and violence.

Most people would be concerned if a guy that posts pictures of himself holding a gun started talking like that.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I also found an article about Anton LaVey's son, Jess LaVey, where he was talking about the Church of Satan doing sacrifices and satanic worship at Kimball-Cherokee Castle in Sedalia, Colorado. Kimball-Cherokee Castle

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ok I think I may be onto something here. The Kimball-Cherokee Castle is what I believe he was talking about. Have a look as this search, bing-Kimball-Cherokee Castle, and then have a look at the comments that were posted on pg 10 of this thread, you will see what I mean. There is a girl on there that was looking into what Mr. Raub was talking about that commented about her search bringing up the Bush's.

Info about Kimball_Cherokee Castle
Found this interesting too.
edit on 18-8-2012 by georgiaboy because: added another link

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Ah, the "plot" thickens...

Seems he was alot like some ATS'ers, in the conspiracy arena...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

Agreed, he may have been alot deeper into conspiracy that we could imagine. It looks like he may have bought into the Satanistic view of the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

There is the possibility that he was reading all sorts of conspiracies, including such things.

Looks like the place is now a tourist attraction and entertainment venue, and ''owls of the world'', which sounds good, falconry is an interest of mine. Perhaps he objected to the owls.

www.cherokeeranch.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I'm not saying that this is what I believe, but what they do at the castle now or during the day, has no bearing on what it was used for in the past, or what it may be used for whenever the public is absent. I'm just trying to tie some things together and make some sense out of all this.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I wasn't flaming it, there are all sorts of possibilities.

He could of been planning some sort of Aurora there at one of the performances, who knows.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I found another interesting link about the Kimball Castle, Occupy Kimball Castle. I am beginning to think he may have been planning some type of strike against this place. It seems that they may be sacrificing humans on the solstices. Just an idea. It also seems there may be two Kimball Castle's. It looks like Ms. Tweet Kimball was given one castle in her divorce and Mr. Kimball built another castle. www.davidicke.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Info on second castle
edit on 18-8-2012 by georgiaboy because: added info

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
All the vets are being watched for fear of releasing information. We are getting closer to Election that is going to cause so much mayhem and damage.

It is evident that we are now seeing why NO ONE is standing up against the current administration. Because of incidents likes these, we will never win. Unless... we do what the gov't does not want us to do.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
about a year and a half ago when battlefield 3 came out - i noticed a post that is quite obviously directly threatening .
battlelog.battlefield.com...

if you read the last two posts on that page you will see the next to last post by devtran1 and then the post by me ( kablammy )

i will copy the posting texts below .

my question is - why do some posts get attention and some do not ? if it were a real security threat then they would keep quiet and try to find out if anyone else is involved and it would be easy to keep the individual under surveillance and find out if they really are actually a threat . - maybe they did that and found out he is not really a threat but maybe needs psychological help ?

that to me sounds the most logical - but maybe it is a show of force and scare tactic at the same time since they have laws now and they don't need to be afraid of violating the constitution - they can do pretty much whatever they feel like doing . why didn't they try to run a sting on this guy and have an agent pretend to be like minded and either scare him off or draw him into a trap ? maybe they tried that too ?
it seems to me that if they wanted to try to make this into more than it is that they would have spent more time waiting or being involved in seeing it develop into more than talk . it looks like they want us to know that we need to lay down and shut up .

how do some people blatantly and stupidly put stuff like the text below and nothing happens ? maybe they are a plant who is trolling to get responses ? why don't we see this guy being sent to the psych ward ? maybe he is really a 10 year old kid .

[ edit ]
i figured it out -
the difference is - one person talks about taking out civilians - the other person talks about taking out oh fish alls

the following are the last two postings on the forum page linked above :

devtran1

Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2011-11-02 00:31
u guys are all light years ahead of me on equipment. I have a Saitek cyborg command unit that works fine until the action gets heavy and then I start to lose the capability on all the keys 1 at a time. I can run for a while and then I cannot. then it comes back. then I start to run, swap weapons and all of a sudden a grenade comes out of my hand! WTF?

I live in Austin and read in the paper that EA has a large presence here. If you guys read about some crazy guy attacking the EA office think nothing about it. It will just be old Devtran with a REAL weapon!

kablammy

Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2011-11-02 19:58 , edited 2011-11-06 06:25 by kablammy
not so funny for you to say that -
you are either
not aware of the implications of your posting
or
an agent of the oh fish alls and you are trying to foment some type of illegal action here
or
you are not informed enough to know that we are all subject to be searched - seized - imprisoned - tortured and even killed by the oh fish alls that have now made terrorism the new jewish threat that necessitates the need for the united states constitution to be set aside in order to accomplish the new "final solution"

you will most likely get a call from the gestapo - er - secret service or fbi because you are now on the same list with those who see even though you apparently don't

i suggest that the moderator take both of these posts off of here - unless they are not afraid of their or our gov ..
or
because they can do whatever they want with their stuff.

edit on 18-8-2012 by spinfowars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spinfowars

I suspect this guy did more than just posting threats on facebook. He obviously seemed like enough of a threat for incarceration, or was wanted in connection to other things.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join