Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Former Marine Brandon Raub Just been "Taken" by Feds for Facebook Posts?

page: 10
68
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Gosh, it is like it is getting to the point where a true patriot cant rant on facebook about breaking the law and attacking politicians without getting arrested. George Washington warned us about this!

sarc


Yah those American Patriots from the Revolutionary War where we won freedom from the tyrannical King were some pretty amazing guys. You know they tarred and feathered the Tories who were loyal to the King. Liberals today are too tied up in knots of political correctness. They should know that they are on the front lines of ruining free speech and ever other liberty we had since 1776.

Tarring and feathering

revolution.h-net.msu.edu...


Yes, the Founding Fathers spent a lot of time posting pictures of themselves posing with weapons on Facebook.

Your delusions are nauseating.




posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


Did they really tar and feather Ben Franklin?
He was for the other side until it was just not covenant anymore. They would not let him join the government because he was a spy and his loyalties were truely unknown.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022
 


SO what was he referring to that's supposed to be in Colorado? (near the bottom of the screen captures?)



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


Did they really tar and feather Ben Franklin?
He was for the other side until it was just not covenant anymore. They would not let him join the government because he was a spy and his loyalties were truely unknown.


Must you be so obtuse?

Is this where you got your information?

By Richard Deacon, author of "A History of the British Secret Service," as told to Tom McMorrow.

edit on 18-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Gosh, it is like it is getting to the point where a true patriot cant rant on facebook about breaking the law and attacking politicians without getting arrested. George Washington warned us about this!

sarc


Yah those American Patriots from the Revolutionary War where we won freedom from the tyrannical King were some pretty amazing guys. You know they tarred and feathered the Tories who were loyal to the King. Liberals today are too tied up in knots of political correctness. They should know that they are on the front lines of ruining free speech and ever other liberty we had since 1776.

Tarring and feathering

revolution.h-net.msu.edu...


Yes, the Founding Fathers spent a lot of time posting pictures of themselves posing with weapons on Facebook.

Your delusions are nauseating.


My delusions? I just posted a bit of history is all. Did you get the liberal Democrat socialist/Marxist revisionist version or something?



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


Must you talk about tar and feathering people and pushing propaganda.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
My delusions? I just posted a bit of history is all. Did you get the liberal Democrat socialist/Marxist revisionist version or something?


:::Golf Clap::::
For adding blame to other parties and belief systems that go against yours.
Well done. Well done.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


Must you talk about tar and feathering people and pushing propaganda.


How about you? Pushing liberal propaganda from British historians. hmmm? A bit of revisionist history?

Every 6th grader knows about the tar and feather thing...or they did at least when they were really teaching Revolutionary war history.

edit on 18-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
My delusions? I just posted a bit of history is all. Did you get the liberal Democrat socialist/Marxist revisionist version or something?


:::Golf Clap::::
For adding blame to other parties and belief systems that go against yours.
Well done. Well done.



My belief system happens to be based on traditional American history not the Marxist/socialist/communist/liberal revisionist propaganda kind.

Are you even American? I keep seeing the same anti-American people around these boards. Marxist propagandists abound everywhere.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The thing is, that if he did post something that is blatantly obvious, then charges should have been filed soon after, because there would have been evidence and an actual crime committed. But, if the arrest was based on what many of us are assuming it is based on, mainly an out of control government wanting to silence anyone who might be a potential leader or threat to their illegal action packed regimes, then he will just be held without due process.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus
 


And if his family or friends filed for a bakeract on him the records would be sealed and you will never be told the truth. I don't think he could even see who signed the papers they would only say someone did.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

My belief system happens to be based on traditional American history not the Marxist/socialist/communist/liberal revisionist propaganda kind.

Are you even American? I keep seeing the same anti-American people around these boards. Marxist propagandists abound everywhere.


Well to answer your question, I could plead the 5th or I could just be nice and say yes , My ancestors are all Native American. I'm just wondering where in my post does it say I'm not , or whats Anti American about it?



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Is there anyone here who is afraid of calling out the American government for what it's done wrong, and is still doing wrong?

Is anyone here afraid to stand up for their rights, and the rights of future generations? Is anyone afraid to take their place in a revolution if need be?

This is a serious question. Answer honestly, if you would.


STOP ELECTING DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS!! THERE IS YOUR REVOLUTION!



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Is there anyone here who is afraid of calling out the American government for what it's done wrong, and is still doing wrong?

Is anyone here afraid to stand up for their rights, and the rights of future generations? Is anyone afraid to take their place in a revolution if need be?

This is a serious question. Answer honestly, if you would.


STOP ELECTING DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS!! THERE IS YOUR REVOLUTION!


Agreed, and it will thin out the screeds of Rep v Dem rants on practically all the threads on ATS, hey it might even be possible to read the things!



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Understanding and Applying Virginia’s New Statutory Civil Commitment
Criteria
by
Bruce J. Cohen, Richard J. Bonnie, and John Monahanwww.dbhds.virginia.gov...



B. Recent behavior “causing’ or ‘attempting” harm is likely to be easy to identify and
document. However, the phase “threatening harm” is broader and more subtle, and
several issues regarding the meaning of this phrase are likely to arise:
Example: Consider a person with a documented history of paranoid
schizophrenia who voices the belief that her neighbors actually are foreign agents
who are spying on her, has called 911 repeatedly to complain about them, and
now has purchased a hunting knife and a rifle in order to “defend myself against
them if it comes to that.” Is she subject to commitment at the present time?
Our Opinion: Admittedly, this woman has not caused or attempted to harm her
neighbors. However, has she engaged in conduct “threatening harm”? The first point to
be noted is that the revised statute does not require evidence that the individual has made
a specific threat against a particular identifiable individual; a generalized expression of
intention or inclination to cause serious harm to anyone as a result of mental illness
would be sufficient.5 In this case, the woman’s conduct would provide a sufficient
behavioral basis for commitment as long as the totality of the evidence supports the
necessary finding.
The woman in the hypothetical case is subject to involuntary commitment if, as a result
of her illness, there is a “substantial likelihood” that, if not treated, she will cause serious
harm to the neighbors or someone else in the near future. Purchasing the weapon and
making these statements under the circumstances would suffice to establish a recent
behavioral basis for the prediction (“recent behavior… threatening harm”) even though
she has not yet caused or attempted harm and has not yet identified a specific victim of an
increasingly likely dangerous act. Whether this woman can be shown, by clear and
convincing evidence, to present a “substantial likelihood” of casing serious harm in the
near future would depend on the full clinical picture, including her history of violence.
The point being made here is that the statements and assembling of weapons would
provide a sufficient behavioral basis for such an otherwise supported clinical judgment.


Virginias law changed in 2008 and made it easier to get someone involuntary commited.

Guess the 2007 Virginia Tech shooting must of caused them to rewrite the laws there?
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
reply to post by RobinB022
 


SO what was he referring to that's supposed to be in Colorado? (near the bottom of the screen captures?)



Yeah. What was he referring to ?



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat
 


I guess I'm not so surprised then.

I have ancestors from the Revolutionary War.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt
 


Which screen captures, looking at this guys facebook wall now, if it's from there I will look and see.

ETA found it, this. Maybe he was high on something and imagined it or maybe he was being 'fed' false info...somehow.



The guy ''Seth Myers'' he was talking to is from Salida Co. according to his facebook, so maybe it was directed at him or about him or a joke to him if he already knew his address. Maybe he was the guy that reported the comments, seen it as a threat.

www.facebook.com...

Sedalia
www.mapquest.com...
edit on 18-8-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Im sorry to say this, BUT WHAT was he thinking, posting all that stuff AFTER Wade Michael Page went on a shooting spree at the Sikh Temple??????? We all know that the FBI, NSA, DHS was watching for more copy cats after that!!!

All of his videos, if you listened to them, talk about guns, war and drugs, and as another poster posted, he posted videos of 911 and conspiracy theories....Also his video of The Last Samurai?? Was he making a statement that he was no longer on the side of Americans but of another? hmmmmm

Also, he posted his address after a flaming comment? He sounded to me like he was mentally fractured and spoke in riddles, which either means he is crazy, or suffering from an undiagnosed PTSD or was planning on something else, maybe posting his address was his way of knowing he needed help????

Or if you really wanna get crazy, maybe the people who arrested him were actually part of the revolution he was talking about and all this psych hospital stuff is just a cover



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise
 


I think maybe he either WANTED arrested, maybe because he would be safer incarcerated, maybe he was 'wanted' by some other guys.

Or maybe he already did something he knew he would be arrested for and was making a 'veil' so it looked like he was being arrested for something else, or was in hiding and wanted arrested for some insider job or something, so gave his address.

Or maybe he was just a bit deluded, but that seems too easy, he was writing stuff about conspiracies, unless this guy was suffering from a psychotic episode.





new topics

top topics



 
68
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join