It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these Chemtrails?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

Your OP:

I hope you're in the southern hemisphere (where it's winter) because contrails don't form in the summer. Especially in a heat wave. On an overheated planet. So if the pix are from south of the equator and if there was a storm brewing and if air traffic in your area is considerable and if humidity is high (an indicator would be recent rains), and if the trails didn't last longer than 15 minutes, they might be contrails. Otherwise...sol.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Crashyy

Your OP:

I hope you're in the southern hemisphere (where it's winter) because contrails don't form in the summer. Especially in a heat wave. On an overheated planet. So if the pix are from south of the equator and if there was a storm brewing and if air traffic in your area is considerable and if humidity is high (an indicator would be recent rains), and if the trails didn't last longer than 15 minutes, they might be contrails. Otherwise...sol.

Wrong.

It's always below -40F at some altitude, summer or not. If there's enough humidity around for it to rain sometime, or for clouds to form clouds, then there's enough for contrails to sometimes form (if the humidity is at the right altitude). Persistent contrails just need conditions of -40F or below and around 60-70% RHW or higher. Being ice clouds they last as long as other ice clouds do, which can be hours if the air is ice supersaturated.

That's all just basic science. All the science and history and weather books ALL agree on this.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

I hope you're in the southern hemisphere (where it's winter) because contrails don't form in the summer. Especially in a heat wave. On an overheated planet.

And why won't contrails form in the summer?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

and if the trails didn't last longer than 15 minutes, they might be contrails. Otherwise...sol.

Seriously,I am sure you know that is wrong,because this has been shown that contrails are able to last many hours given the right conditions.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

And why won't contrails form in the summer?

Because your cadre says so. Because I've read the threads that say chemtrail threads drop off a cliff in the summer. Because it's too hot. They revive in the winter. I'll see if I can find the thread for you which has graphs and charts. Toodles.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

That's all just basic science.

Do tell. So because there is an 'outrageously persistent contrail', you assume that the humidity is conducive? Not very scientific, imo.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Here you go. But it doesn't say there are no contrails in Summer. It says there are fewer "chemtrail" threads.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

'outrageously persistent contrail'

So again what is the difference between a persistent contrail and an outrageously persistent contrail?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Here you go. But it doesn't say there are no contrails in Summer. It says there are fewer "chemtrail" threads.www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're a pal. Just a thought...when we (northern hemisphere) are in winter, the southern hemisphere is in summer and vice-versa so why should chemtrail threads drop off?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

you assume that the humidity is conducive? Not very scientific, imo.

So then without the right humidity even a so called outrageously persistent contrail would not exist either.

So that argument will not work now will it?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

No OP

These are chemtrails.

edit on 18-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Provide a breakdown of the location of the thread originators and you might have an answer.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So again what is the difference between a persistent contrail and an outrageously persistent contrail?

So then without the right humidity even a so called outrageously persistent contrail would not exist either.

So that argument will not work now will it?

So many questions. Persistent contrails are rare. Chemtrails are everyday.

Chemtrails are geoengineering - they don't have the same rules as persistent contrails because their substance and method are different.

Assuming that humidity is conducive and altitude is proper and a cloud corridor has been established and particles are super-saturated and there is a weather front and rain-out, fall-out and evaporate-out have been avoided - all just to prove the existence of an 'outrageously persistent contrail', seems like alot of assumptions. Throw in exhaust heat and vaporization and where are you? I mean in relation to grids in the sky? In the realm of fantasy, imo, if you're still talking about contrails as opposed to chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Persistent contrails are rare.
No they aren't.

Chemtrails are everyday.
First you have to demonstrate they exist. Then you have to prove they occur everyday.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

First you have to demonstrate they exist. Then you have to prove they occur everyday.

No. You all have never shown that sky grids are composed of 'outrageously persistent contrails.' You have just assumed that they are. You have assumed that if you see contrails, conditions are such and such. I'm not assuming this because it's backwards and unscientific.

Further, if contrail formation doesn't meet historically set precedents, the science is changed to 'include' these exceptions. That's just laughable. lol.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Why would anybody of sound mind spend so much time arguing against chemtrails. There's no logical reason except being on somebody's payroll.

So what is the "logical reason" for people who spend so much time arguing for chemtrails?.....who's payroll are they on?

There is zero proof that there are any chemicals being sprayed on the populace.....there is ample proof for aircraft leaving contrails behind them if the atmospheric conditions are conducive.

Now who do I see about getting my money?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What is an "outrageously persistent contrail?"

Further, if contrail formation doesn't meet historically set precedents, the science is changed to 'include' these exceptions.
It is? What exceptions?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Further, if contrail formation doesn't meet historically set precedents [...]

Historically set precedents like what, for example? Like this 1970 article:

journals.ametsoc.org...

The spreading of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent contrails exist from 25,000 to 40,000 ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

because contrails don't form in the summer. Especially in a heat wave.

Really? Ask yourself why aircrew flying bombers wore cold weather gear even during the summer? Why did they fly with electrically heated suits and electrically heated boots and gloves? You see this a lot on the various ATS threads of chemtrail believers not understanding that the temperature at ground level, even during summer, is not the same at 25 thousand feet plus. I know, I know it is all 'bunk'. All the footage and written history has been manipulated to keep the 'truth' coming out!

Sam Brookes served on Lancaster bombers with Bomber Command and flew thirty missions. In this blog post Sam tells us of a daring raid on the Baltic coast of Poland, and remembers the crews who did not return. ......
Even though we are in summer the night skies over the Baltic will be cold, maybe -30c or colder. I will be flying in an unheated part of the plane so I don my electrically heated flying suit with electrically heated gloves and socks.

www.rafbf.org...

June 11/12, 1943 Sgt B. Kirkham returned early as the pitot head was frozen.
F/O F. Williams returned early due to severe icing.

www.6grouprcaf.com...

June 4/5, 1944 P/O R. McCullough of 434 squadron returned early due to encountering severe icing on the way to the target.

www.6grouprcaf.com...

edit on 18-8-2012 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

I'm beginning to believe there will forever be a yin and yang to this debate. It's an enigma and will remain so until TPTB want us to know. Yes they look like "chemtrails," but that is no comfort to me. This is like a true or false test, except we don't pass or fail!

Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion. ~Democritus

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join