It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus emergency declared in Texas

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
They are spraying to kill the blood sucking mosquitos, but in the process many beneficial insects will also die, including bees.

They are using Duet pesticide.

Active Ingredients
Prallethrin: (RS)-2-methyl-4-oxo-3-(2-propynyl) cyclopent-2-
enyl-(1RS)-cis,trans-chrysanthemate ..............................................1.00%
Sumithrin®: 3-Phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3RS; 1RS, 3SR)-2,
2-dimethyl-3-(2-methylprop-1-enyl) cyclopropanecarboxylate ........5.00%
Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical * ........................................................5.00%
Other Ingredients ** ......................................................................89.00%
100.00%
www.plymouthmosquito.com...

Phenothrin is extremely toxic to bees. It is poisonous to cats and dogs, with seizures and deaths being reported due to poisoning. It is also extremely toxic to aquatic life with a study showing concentrations of 0.03 ppb killing mysid shrimp. It has increased risk of liver cancer in rats and mice in long term exposure.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The spraying has just started. All my friends and family in North Texas; stay safe...

I read where someone posted that WNV only affects the very young or the elderly. Well, that's not the case this year. The scientists are a bit baffled now because of the attacks on any aged, healthy individuals. This is definitely not the same ol' west nile virus... Something is up...

A friend told me that there is some type of virus that resembles the WNV because it is transmitted by mosquitoes, but it is far worse. He says it is traveling north from Beaumont Texas and that we don't have long. I live only 2 hours north of Beaumont and so does he...

I have just begun my search online for any information on this "new" strain of west nile... He says that IF you live, you will never fully recover and will likely be in a coma or veggie state for the remainder of your life. Now... has anyone heard of anything like this? I wonder how something that would be so "new" could have any record as to how you would spend the rest of your life? My friend is quite the mysterious one... but he is always correct.
Anyone have any ideas on this:
. 9 20 19 1 23 5 1 16 15 14

He says that if I want a clearer view, then these are my exact instructions and this is the reason I should care so much and very sincerely and to not respond or ask questions...
This was all sent to me by text. I haven't a clue.

For those who can, take 2 tsp sulfur, 2 tsp cream of tartar, mix with 8 oz of honey. Take one to two teaspoons twice a day as a natural repellent. If you are allergic to sulfur, please eat garlic... lots and lots of fresh cloves... even swallow them whole like a pill if you have to. It will repel mosquitoes naturally. Good luck everyone. God/dess bless us all

<< 1  2   >>

join