Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

As it was in the days of Noah

page: 1
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
40 Days

We are living in the days before the tribulation.
Noah had 40 days with rain. We recently had 40 days without rain here. 
As it was in the days of Noah.
It is time for every one who is not yet saved to enter the ark of God's salvation.
It is time for every one already in the ark, to draw closer to God.




posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It doesn't rain in Antarctica almost at all either. Or in a desert.



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It rained yesterday where I live...

I don't think that would be a sign of much, perhaps if world wide there where no rain for 40 days or something similar.
edit on 17-8-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew
 


I'm pretty sure everything you posted here can be found in at least 40 other threads. AT LEAST.

And no recruiting, sir.



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl
 


It rained yesterday here as well. Perfect example of "seeing what you want to see". I'd say OP just lost all credibility, but that's just me.


This thread...
edit on 17-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If it didnt rain for like 40 days and then it rained say, skittles or something I'd be with you. But this is just not compelling evidence



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by benrl
 


It rained yesterday here as well. Perfect example of "seeing what you want to see". I'd say OP just lost all credibility, but that's just me.


This thread...
edit on 17-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)


It's raining here now, but that does not change that it did not rain for 40 days.



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
More to the point than some 40-day period of no rain (so common here in SE New Mexico), is that people are living heedlessly, the world is (again) filled with violence, people think about evil all the time, and man is messing around with the natural order of things (GMO's and all the rest of it). Truejew's recommendations are good ones. Remember, it's fire this time.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew
40 Days

We are living in the days before the tribulation.
Noah had 40 days with rain. We recently had 40 days without rain here. 
As it was in the days of Noah.
It is time for every one who is not yet saved to enter the ark of God's salvation.
It is time for every one already in the ark, to draw closer to God.


as it was in the days of Noah..

means.. genetics experiments were going on .. hard to believe but, it's there, check Genesis



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
More to the point than some 40-day period of no rain (so common here in SE New Mexico), is that people are living heedlessly, the world is (again) filled with violence, people think about evil all the time, and man is messing around with the natural order of things (GMO's and all the rest of it). Truejew's recommendations are good ones. Remember, it's fire this time.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah


It is all of that plus the 40 days without rain that points to this being as it was in the days of Noah.



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo
 





means.. genetics experiments were going on .. hard to believe but, it's there, check Genesis


I recently read the book of Enoch for my own research, there is some crazy stuff in there regarding the days of noah.



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew
 


Yeah, yeah. You people are so desperate for hope you've started jumping at shadows.

Give it up. Either we save this planet, or no one does. End of story.



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
"BLOW THE TRUMPET IN ZION!!! SOUND THE ALARM IN THE HOLY MOUNTAIN!!""

Joel 2:1

We're almost there...are your garments washed? Do you have the Armor on? cause....you're gonna need it...



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNamesZeppelin
 


Really? Last I checked, your "Satan" is winning the war.



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by truejew
 
Yeah, yeah. You people are so desperate for hope you've started jumping at shadows.

Give it up. Either we save this planet, or no one does. End of story.

I can't remember if it was Kurzweil or who that said this, but I agree - we'll either be the last generation to die, or the first to live forever. Possibly in more ways than one, on that last bit. Either way, remove any and all aspects of faith from the picture, and the planet goes on regardless - just not necessarily with humanity along for the ride.

That said, I agree with the OP's advice and conclusion, even if it might be wrong.



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity
 


Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens and ye that dwell in them. Woe into the inhabitants of the earth, for satan has come down to thee having great wrath, for he knows he hath but a short time..."

For now it may look that way... emphasis on BUT A SHORT TIME...
I pray that you don't have to go into this without Jesus...if you think it's bad now...just wait til the SS bash down your door and try to chip you and your family...there's only one name that can deliver you from such hell...and that is the name of Yeshuah Hamashiach.



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew
 


Your username is "truejew" and you have a jewish symbol as your avatar.
Yet, you speak of Christian themes such as the "tribulation" and base your thread title off Matthew 24:37.

Whats up with that?



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by truejew
 


Your username is "truejew" and you have a jewish symbol as your avatar.
Yet, you speak of Christian themes such as the "tribulation" and base your thread title off Matthew 24:37.

Whats up with that?


Jesus is King of the Jews. The Church is built upon the Jewish 12 apostles. Christianity is a Jewish religion. When Gentiles convert, they become Jews by faith.

The idea that the Church is gentile was started by the Catholic Church.
edit on 17-8-2012 by truejew because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-8-2012 by truejew because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
actually, its time to look inside yourselves. the power of "source" resides in all of us. its up to us to bring it out. the god you speak of is their God. be your own God.



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Noah and his 40 days huh?

Frodo kept the most powerful object in the universe a secret for 17 years! Top that!

Threads like these deserve these:


FrodoBaggins





new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join