It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, and why it is mental posion.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DissentFromDayOne

Can you prove that? Please? I really don't like statements like that without proof....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
some more quotes about small children worrying about Nibiru

…[I] am a teacher and my 3rd graders are hearing about this - A small child is talking about how if its ending, and why she shouldn't just end it now. This isn't anywhere close to funny any more.

I have a 7 year old that happened to see a documentary on the history channel that scared him so bad, that he became depressed and began to question the meaning of life. He is 7 years old. This nonsense is scaring our children - it must stop immediately.

There are many more but if this doesn't show that this phenomenon is taking over people's lives as early as pre-10, then I dunno...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Some info about the people pushing this (none of them on ATS btw)

John Moore: Radio Host and owner of The LIbertyMan website. He uses Nibiru and a hoax about the gulf stream having stopped to sell dvd's and all sorts of survival gear to line his own pockets.. He has a great many people who believe him as he was in the Army as a Green Beret. Most of his info comes from Mark Hazelwood, not government insiders, Hazlewood was a supporter of Nancy Lieder.

Nancy Lieder: Probably the whackiest of the whackos on this one, she runs the Zetatalk website, and Poleshift Ning. She claims the Zetas are telling her what's going to happen, has an elaborate 7 of 10 "scripted drama" that is supposed to happen later this year. First purported that Planet X was going to kill us all in 2003, then she came back with "the Zetas lied to keep the government off track" She has also suggested that people drown their pets, in prep for the Pole Shift, which numerous people including herself did. Nancy is never wrong and anyone who questions her or the Zeta's predictions is met with anger and slander the likes of which would make the CIA blush.

One of Nancy's old moderators that finally saw the light has an expose on Nancy and her group's lies HERE

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Thanks for the link to the ZetaTalk debunking site. I had a great chuckle over the Good Year blimp being named a UFO. It was unidentified by the people posting on YouTube. The Nancy Lieder comment was priceless.

One of the issues so important for people to understand is that posting hoaxes can have repercussions. I am regularly chastised by posters for trying to make sense of a claim or testing a claim. In a sense there is a conspiracy to promote hoaxes. It happens by those pushing tales of either doom and gloom or the "do nothing because the easy button is about to be pushed" crowd. In either case people need to think and act responsibly. What if someone quits their job and does nothing till they are evicted and their belongings are repossessed because they think some rinky-dink shift is going to fix everything. What if someone drops out of school because they think some asinine enlightenment is going to fix all their needs and wants.

The aggressive arguments I encounter suggest to me that there are people that think the easy button is about to be pushed. Sorry folks, but there is no easy button. You want a roof over your head you have to pay for it. You want food on the table then you have to pay for it.

Buck up folks, because life is what you make it. Get in the groove and move forward and life is rewarding. Panhandling for a bail out through a consciousness shift is not happening. Figure it out now or suffer later.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

What i find more impressive is the vitrol that some of the true believers spew forth, nothing can ever be what it truly is, and everything about Nibiru is some vast cover up by the US Government, even countries that hate us are in on it....

Add to that the people coming out of the woodwork claiming ot be aliens on Earth preparing us for this and it almost seems like a bad soap opera, but noone could write this, it's too out there...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Yes, no Napoleons just aliens that are remarkably similar to the latest forms shown in Hollywood movies.

The government lies about everything crowd is quite interesting in a way. It seems that there is a significant part of the population that refuses to believe anything that they label as coming from a conventional source. This includes governments and universities. These folks appear to be hardwired to believe only those that are what they believe are the repressed voices. I read an article about this a few years back and I would like to find it and any follow up research that has been done.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
i see how you all like to discuss about 2012 being the end of the world ,i know its a whole bunch of crap.If you believe the world is gonna end your giving the universe energy to make something happen,its the law of attraction an the art of manifestation.Humans don't understand the power they do have, an the part they do play within the world itself with thinking all of these crazy ideas,an fear not only elevates it to a whole nother level if you fear you will attract beings that feed off fear, the people here need to stay positive an embrace change. If we combine against the government, if they are really trying to hide something from us,an say we demand the truth what can they do ,maybe drop a bomb on us ?im fine with that let them, if that feeling of being special is worth that much let them have it, greed not only kills your mind but your soul an your body i dont see that as being enlightened at all,an i know their souls will be dammed for the rest of eternity.I to believe in nibiru an aliens, but not like you others,i see them as us an what we can be,if we choose to be.. i have seen space ships (without drugs) over peoples houses and in the sky,the reason they dont land an say hello is because people are scared of whats out there an will think they have lost it, thats why they havnt come to us. I do believe this 2012 end of the world crap is mental poison as i have seen my own freind lose his mind believing he was being attacked by "demons",drugs open different relms an shift your conciousness,i seen my own freind being torn apart by "demons" because he believed they were real,he is now in a mental hospital.So i say you have to embrace positive change an let the light protect you from the darkness people bring upon this world do not be affraid an be ready for what ever may happen. THE POWER OF LOVE WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME THE LOVE OF POWER

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join