A Time Of Consecration Has Come

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

intheimageofhisgloryministries.blogspot.com...

Friday, August 17, 2012

"30 days from now is Rosh Hashanah. I want you to set aside these 30 days to seek Me for I have much to say regarding the coming days."

. . .

The Lord is calling those with ears to hear to consecrate themselves specially to seeking Him and to be listening for Him to speak to them over this time.

There are many things ahead, and we must quiet down in order to hear.

. . .

{the rest at the link}

I believe Susan is hearing correctly.

She has ministered personally to me before and has been 100% accurate every time.

Many authentic Christian prophetic types have been saying such things increasingly the last 3-6 months in terms of hearing The Lord about looming traumas headed our way. Wise folks will seek HIS FACE and listen and prepare as well as they are able.

Trusting in God our only hope is always our priority. Hope in Him IS secure. We are not to fear the world, the flesh or the devil but overcome by the Blood of The Lamb and the word of our testimony.

May all of good heart who Love Him seek His Face for His will in their lives now and on the near horizon.

LET GOD ARISE AND HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm sorry...but, this is the second *Susan says* thread you've posted this morning. I see this as a form of soliciting on ATS....

If Susan is all that concerned about us...she is welcome to come tell us herself....:

Des

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Sorry. She is a false prophet. God does not call women to the ministry.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

This is borderline sexist. Not saying I believe the OP, but try to have a little more tact.
edit on 17-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by truejew

This is borderline sexist. Not saying I believe the OP, but try to have a little more tact.
edit on 17-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

It is the truth.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Wellll, you are wrong.

I haven't posted much of a Christian nature on ATS for months.

I just haven't focused on that as a priority given my other priorities.

However, I got one of Susan's docs by email and went to her site and ran into the other two docs.

I felt in my spirit that all those items were priorities worth sharing with a community I care about--ATS.

All the more so given the increasing noise about Israel attacking Iran in a matter of weeks etc. IT appears more than ever that time may be short and the good we do ought to be done sooner than later.

I understand you have a bias against such.

I understand more than you might like to throw negative questions or points or flack or garbage into such a thread.

I don't do that on your threads.

Susan's exhortations will stand or fall on their own merits or lack thereof.

I've always found her material to be edifying, life giving, encouraging, uplifting and productive in my life. I'm happy to give a wider audience such potential benefits.

I'd have posted a few more than the 3 had I the time.

Alas, now I have some other priorities to attend to.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Evidently you'd best correct the Apostle Paul who wrote of New Testament era authentic prophetesses.

However, This thread is not per se about women in ministry.

Susan's exhortations from The Lord can stand or fall on their own merits.

And, as Kathryn Kuhlman sometimes said . . . God had to pick women in many cases, because He couldn't find men fit and willing for the job.

I encourage folks to prayerfully consider what Susan has been a source for. If God confirms it--well and good. If not, toss in the trash.

I have other priorities to attend to. Not sure how soon I'll get back to this thread.
edit on 17/8/2012 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Evidently you'd best correct the Apostle Paul who wrote of New Testament era authentic prophetesses.

There is a difference between gift of prophecy and being a prophet. She is trying to take authority in the Church that God has not given. Therefore the prophecy is false.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I thought this was a good page on female prophets in the Bible:

stronginfaith.org...

Deborah is of particular interest because she is the only mentioned female judge in the Bible:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
"Thou shall not worship false prophets" comes to mind when reading OP.

But hey whats a little hypocrisy to the biggest hypocrites of all.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

There is a difference between gift of prophecy and being a prophet. She is trying to take authority in the Church that God has not given. Therefore the prophecy is false.

Sounds to me like you have God in a box that HE declines to fit in.

The most effective prophetic sources over my 65 years have TENDED to be women . . . and the less well known they were, the more powerful their anointing seemed to be.

I have no need to throw rocks at giftings and offices that God obviously affirms, anoints and blesses.

I've never seen God fit any of the man-made, much less denominational boxes that so many seem to try so compulsively put Him in.

He even kicked the sides out of the boxes HE HIMSELF instructed Old Testament religious giants document as kosher.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arles Morningside
I thought this was a good page on female prophets in the Bible:

stronginfaith.org...

Deborah is of particular interest because she is the only mentioned female judge in the Bible:

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks thanks.

I think men have a lot to answer for in not stepping up to the plate sufficiently in a host of Biblical roles God had for them but which they shrank from or never measured up sufficiently to step into and step out in any heavy anointing thereon.

Men seem to want the flash, the bling, the !CONTROL!, the glory and the status and position and !POWER!

Women want relationship and especially relationship with God and to please HIM. I don't blame God for passing over plenty of passive and absent men and anointing countless women. It's a sad commentary on the men but PRAISE GOD SOMEONE was available.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Says who? Paul commends certain women by name for their ministry work.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Says who? Paul commends certain women by name for their ministry work.

INDEED.

THX for your affirmation of Scripture. I'm always amazed when folks presume to try and pack God into their human tidy little box.

In Susan's case, we shall see over the next 30 days what surfaces from such SEEKING GOD'S FACE. He always responds well to earnest, authentic folks seeking His face.

I'm listening to John Moore's

www.youtube.com...

RE: purported Russian Spetsnaz forces being brought across the boarder between Canada and Wisconsin. IF, as multiple sources are evidently telling John that essentially a Russian 'invasion' is underway . . . and IF Israel is truly getting ready to strike Iran . . . it MAY WELL BE that "festivities" are getting ready to be kicked off big time.

Maurice Sklar just sent out an email that PEACE is going to soon be withdrawn from the Nations.

God says in the Bible that HE does nothing without first telling HIS prophets. All the above would be congruent with His advising Susan to seek His face because He has much to tell those who seek Him.

Amos 3:7
Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

In terms of women in ministry . . . what's such naysayers do with regard to

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

"We must quiet down in order to hear."

The mind is noisey. If it would shut up we would hear with our ears. And we would see with our eyes.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Women who raise their selves to the ministry and their followers are usually full of hate towards men. I see you are one.

Do you not know, man is the head of woman? Women running around with their heads cut off, don't follow God.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

reply to [url= by BO XIAN[/url]

Women who raise their selves to the ministry and their followers are usually full of hate towards men. I see you are one.

Do you not know, man is the head of woman? Women running around with their heads cut off, don't follow God.

It's 2012 Jack, you're never gonna get laid with an attitude like that, and a lack of sex can drive a man seriously insane...

to the OP,

Does Susie give specifics in her predictions? dates, times etc?

If so, could you give us one here in this thread that folk can follow?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

reply to [url= by BO XIAN[/url]

you're never gonna get laid with an attitude like that,

I would not marry an unholy woman.

and a lack of sex can drive a man seriously insane...

That is not true.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I would not marry an unholy woman.

Bro I think the real problem is no woman, holy or hole-less, is going to marry you, not with your debased and primitive attitude towards over half the worlds population...

That is not true.

Yea....suppressing our most basic and fundamental instinct and urge is perfectly fine and healthy......

Trust me, find a nice woman with whom with you can have an equal and healthy relationship, and you'll soon discover the true meaning of life.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Bro I think the real problem is no woman, holy or hole-less, is going to marry you, not with your debased and primitive attitude towards over half the worlds population...

The truth is there has been several.

Yea....suppressing our most basic and fundamental instinct and urge is perfectly fine and healthy......

Our most basic and fundamental instinct is to serve God.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix is on-air in 13 minutes.
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP6

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def