page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
From

lists.topica.com...

Jul 31, 2012 02:18 PDT

Susan has given me permission to quote the total doc and prefers it that way. However, per ATS policy--here's her first 3 paragraphs--which tend to be overly long:

Transcript of Vision and Prophetic Word given during the Prayer Watch on
07-30-12:

We were all praying about the earth changes and the world changes that
are intensifying now, and what we, the Church, should be doing in the
coming changes. When I closed my eyes during prayer, I saw that there
were millions of angels standing all around the room in the Spirit.
Angels ready for deployment. Angels ready and alert on assignment.
Angels that are positioned already. angels commissioned for us, and with
us. We are not to fear, but we are to be wise and know these things are
near. God will show us what to do. God will be with us through it and He
will help us through it, and He will use us through it. We are to be
wise to know that great change is coming across the face of the
globe.....

The Lord then began to speak, "But you must be more concerned about the
condition of your robe, as great change comes across the globe. For I am
coming for clean hands and pure hearts. I am coming for those in which
righteousness starts. I am coming for those that will ascend My Holy
Hill. I am coming for those that will come to Me still. I am looking for
those that are looking for Me. The rest are under the enemies captivity.
But I will reap those who are Mine. And I will show you My Design. I
will show you everyday things that will come your way. I will show you
what you are ready for, and I will show you things you are not ready
for. So that you can bring change to those areas of your life."

"I will prepare you, and there are many things that will scare you,
because they will be global and they will be intense, Children. But you
are to remember that you walk in My care. You are not like the people
everywhere. You are under My Covenant with Me. But you will see great
intensity. You will see things that will cause people to fear,
everywhere you look. What you see and hear, many will fear. But you are
not to fear. You are to know you are with Me. You are to be a Rock of
Stability to those that would be fearful. For you are My stability in
the earth. You are My stabilizing factor to those that will give birth!
You, Children, are the Peace of the earth, and as the nations shake, you
will stand still, and they will see you and they will wonder, and they
will inquire, and you will fish for them for I will bring them to you.
You shall be different, as the planet is shaking, you will be still. As
things are changing, you will be unchangeable. You will be unmovable.
You will be on My Rock, and you will be an answer and a light to those
in great, great fear. But Children, you are seeing the beginning of a
long night. Of a long night that I have allowed. Because I am going
through the earth with a plow, and I am going to plow every ground to
reveal what is sown in their hearts. I will go deep, and many will cry
out and weep, but they will not repent. They will cry for the pain, and
the suffering, and the shame of being revealed. But I will go deeper
than that. I will go to the core. When I touch their core, they will cry
out even more. But many then will change. Many then will want their core
to be removed, and many will cry out to Me to heal them in that hour."

{rest at the link}

I believe Susan is quite right.

She has ministered to me personally before and has been 100% accurate each time. I still have one of her emails to me on my wall as an encouragement.

Many authentic Christian prophetic types have been saying things like the above the last 3-6 months . . . with increasing frequency, specificity and urgency.

Wise folks will soberly pray about what God might be saying specifically to them about such.

edit on 17/8/2012 by BO XIAN because: goofed and hit wrong button before finished.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So God talked to Susan in a rhyming pattern telling her the world is going to end?

Nice message but I wonder who is the real storyteller here?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Why doesn't Susan come here, to ATS, and tell us herself...instead of letting you be her mouthpiece.....

Just curious.....

Des

edit on 17-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I find truth, comfort, and excitement throught the message you shared.

I dont welcome an end to this life as I feel Im getting the hang of it and love where Im at. I have a strong bond with my children as well. Im not ready per say, but I am.

Comforting words though, but I could do without " my people" as we are ALL his people or so says my heart.

You can definitely tell the message is from a Christian. :-) No insult there.... Just how I view it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Perhaps you have a bias that God could not or would not communicate in such a fashion to Susan.

Actually, I've observed that He often tends to use such a pattern with many folks He has a more intimate relationship with.

David in the Psalms is one case in point.

Of course, folks have been claiming that God could not or would not do a lot of things for thousands of years.

HE hasn't seemed to let that bother HIM in the least.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Actually, Susan has a full ministry as it is.

And, per this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

She's not even going to be posting on her own website, IIRC for 30 days as she and hubby focus on listening to God in a more intense way during those weeks.

When she gave me written permission to post her materials in full on other websites, she sounded glad that those of us who have benefitted from their ministry and respect what God is saying through them would be helpful in sharing such with a wider audience. Their plate is full as it is. They couldn't begin to go to all the websites they might like to.

In short, ATS is simply not a venue that God has pressed on Susan that she needs to be concerned with. He has other venues and routes for her direct involvement.

However, that issue is not really the topic of this thread.

I gather you're not overly impressed with the content. I note your sentiments.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Because the OP has the free will to present whatever findings to the community for debate and/or discussion...Get a grip Des

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
From the OP:
"Many authentic Christian prophetic types have been saying things like the above the last 3-6 months . . . with increasing frequency, specificity and urgency."

From Me:
Many ....prophetic types have been spouting this nonsense for centuries and still nothing has come from it. Why are we to believe Susan O'Marra.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Yeah.

I share similar conflicted feelings . . . excited to see what God is going to do . . . wanting to be where He wants me to be etc.

Yet, I am not all that fond, usually, of dramatic change unless it's overwhelmingly and purely positive beginning to end.

I KNOW He does and is certainly well able to work all things to good for those who Love Him and who are called to His purposes as the Word says. I just don't enjoy some of the messy ways that can be the routes there.

I do think this prophecy is welcome in that there's an underlying affirmation of HIS ALL SUFFICIENCY in behalf of those who Love HIm. Praise God for that.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19

Because the OP has the free will to present whatever findings to the community for debate and/or discussion...Get a grip Des

Thanks for your kind reply.

It has always been interesting to me how such Christian prophetic stuff has been such a specialized target of hostility.

Thankfully this article is overwhelmingly encouraging of folks to draw closer to God in order to be prepared and comforted by looming dramas.

I realize that folks can turn rib eye steak and ice cream sundaes into garbage but goodness . . . this is pretty positive stuff on the whole.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Its something that has to be done, I realize this... Or so I think.

Its my opinion we will make full circle, back to the garden where we may be wiser and choose as a wise one and not a child where we test our father.

Im excited for truth because it brings Peace.

I await our Prince. :-)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by InspiredByDesign

Welll, i fiercely disagree. The globalists have brought the world much closer to the Biblical satanic one world government by leaps and bounds the last 100 years.

These quotes document their goals, strategies and efforts.

twoday.net...

If you won't believe the likes of Winston Churchill, Henry Kissenger, Jacques Cousteau, Bill Clinton and his mentors, a list of U.S. Presidents, JFK et al . . .

then I'm sure that you won't believe me or Susan about even, perhaps, the time of day.

Those quotes outline the backdrop of the document Susan provided. They are setting the stage precisely as the Bible predicted. Susan is saying--wake-up--pay attention, the changes are all cocked and ready to dramatically increase very soon.

Sure, folks have said that "all things will remain as they always have" for centuries. And they have been proven wrong--particularly since Israel became a nation again in a day in 1948 as the Bible predicted. THEN the prophetic time clock was kicked into high gear.

However, if you STILL think that Obama--a Marxist Kenyan, illegal alien, Destroyer-in-Chief, satanic globalist now residing at 1600 Penn Ave is NOT an indication that the prophetic sweep of history as the Biblic predicted

is NOT evidence of dramatic changes as laid down in Biblical and more current authentic Christian prophetic sources

THEN

I doubt that there's anything that I could say that you'd likely believe.

Probably, in that case, this is not a thread you need waste your time on.

This is not the place to do what one normally does on the toilet.
edit on 17/8/2012 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by BO XIAN

Its something that has to be done, I realize this... Or so I think.

Its my opinion we will make full circle, back to the garden where we may be wiser and choose as a wise one and not a child where we test our father.

Im excited for truth because it brings Peace.

I await our Prince. :-)

Very well put.

And, I'm learning that

walking in HIS PEACE moment by moment is not just wisdom and easier . . . it is crucial and life giving and life saving.

May all who seek truth, Love, wholeness and Peace find it in HIM . . . the only source of such.

Thanks for your kind replies.

I need to do some other things so it may be a while before I get back to this.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I agree to the extent of Susan promoting a positive perspective, but what she doesn't say in the transcript is how we are ALL connected to the great spirit. Everything we say and do must be of light and truth; manifesting positive experiences is part of the creation process, and don't limit yourself to christianity.

I swear to you these petty 3rd dimensional organized religions do NOT exist in many worlds and galaxies across the cosmos. It's impossible to reach a higher level of consciousness when bound by religion, because it separates that connection from the godlike ability we all have.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by InspiredByDesign

However, if you STILL think that Obama--a Marxist Kenyan, illegal alien, Destroyer-in-Chief, satanic globalist now residing at 1600 Penn Ave is NOT an indication that the prophetic sweep of history as the Biblic predicted

is NOT evidence of dramatic changes as laid down in Biblical and more current authentic Christian prophetic sources

THEN

I doubt that there's anything that I could say that you'd likely believe.

Probably, in that case, this is not a thread you need waste your time on.

This is not the place to do what one normally does on the toilet.
edit on 17/8/2012 by BO XIAN because: typo

Careful....your agenda is showing.
But, you are on the right track about the toilet.... which is where this nonsense belongs.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I believe her. I don't know how I know that she's right but I can just feel lit. With all the synchronicity thats been happening lately, I wouldn't be suprised.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Interesting.

Seems when she says something is coming, there is no specific timeline on it.

Words like soon now have been redefined by her to be years if not decades.

Like this supposed fireball:

This morning, May1st, 2003, the Lord gave me a dream. In this dream, I was standing in a place and it was night-time. I could see out about me, but it was twilight.

All of a sudden, I saw a huge flaming fireball headed down from the sky. It was very big and very awesome to see. It whisked past me across the land where I was standing. It made burning, crackling, sounds as it flew by me. It then hit the ground with a great impact. It was so loud and fierce that it shook everything around me with its impact.

I then heard the Lord say, “Very little will be left standing afterwards.”

I sense the Lord is now bringing forth His Judgements on all who have not fully yielded to Him, and who have not loved the Truth. Very few will now stand, as we see the exposing of those things that we have not given to the Lord, in our previous time or season of refining that we just came out of. The Lord has called to us, and He has dealt with us, and now we will reap what we have sown, everything that is not under His Blood.

We have had time to get our hearts and our lives clean before the Lord.

We have had time to make the necessary changes in our lives that He showed us to do and to begin to walk with an honest heart before the Lord.

We have had time to enter into His Chambers and to know Him intimately.

We have had time to enter into His Rest and to cease from our own labors of the flesh/works.

We have had time to get our lamps full of oil and to trim them.

We have had time, but what did we do with it?

We will now find out……………….

Interesting since this was said in 2003

I used your own source there by the way, seems this bird has been parroting rubbish for a long, long, long, long, long, long, long time.

So, how does it make you feel when she says We will now find out………………. in 2003 and nearly a decade later, we haven't?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wait, no it seems it's 2005 that something was going to go down...

Tonight, the Lord began to speak to me in my dreams. I began to have a
series of dreams and within them, He showed me two scenes. In each
scene, there was a scenario, a choice, and an explosion. By the time the
second explosion came, I was jerked awake, as I realized that I wasn’t
just dreaming, but the Lord was speaking.

I then heard the Lord loudly speak these words:

Explosive Change

There will now be instant, irreversible, absolute change

Even good intentions must give way to Me

No more standing in self made plans

All things will now fall away as I pass over the lands

All human reasoning’s

All self motivated plans

All need oriented solutions

All flesh inspired visions

All will now bow to Me

For I AM now passing over thee

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

You obviously read the information and were able to substantiate your skepticism much better than I. The way I came to my conclusion is...if it walks like a duck and talk like a duck....It's a QUACK.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I believe even the agnostics can admit there is much evil going on in the world and many people who profit from the miseries of others. It's always been about making a choice between love and service to others or to love and serve oneself. This is the age of greed where service to self is making life miserable or impossible for millions if not billions. Look in your hearts people - it's only getting worse and worse. We must all decide in this life which we will serve.
Christianity is not a fire insurance program. If anything it commands us to go in to the fire to help others. Thanks for posting this Bo, perhaps Susan's words will touch someone and show them there is another way.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join