It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They will take your guns, and no, ... you are not going to do anything about it"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The world does not want a disarmed American populous.

The action of this Country abroad come from the tempered fear of its armed populous response.

Once the American people are disarmed, they have no reason to "sell" their agenda anymore, we already see their blatant actions.

Imagine what happens after they have become bold enough to disarm the populous.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

TPTB have to keep staging events because they know that the vast majority of gun owners will not shoot first, but will return fire when backed into a corner.

Its all a joke. Liberals say it suicide to resist but word is in the LE and Mil groups they feel the same way. If they come for the guns millions will die on both sides.

The ones in control want the world for themselves with a small slave class to serve them. As long as we have guns they are slow to move.

To give up liberty for security is retarded. Only a moron would agree with that. You are responsible for your safety, no one else.

Any liberals care to comment on that one?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

TPTB have to keep staging events because they know that the vast majority of gun owners will not shoot first, but will return fire when backed into a corner. Its all a joke. Liberals say it suicide to resist but word is in the LE and Mil groups they feel the same way. If they come for the guns millions will die on both sides.

I fear they are messing with fire, the people in government have lost touch with the common man, the arrogance is astounding that they show.

One day there may be another shot heard round the world, where a tyrannical government pushes its people too far.

I completely believe it is possible to pr-empt it with reasoned political action, the question becomes which side loses its tolerance first and decides to push too hard.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Just one more reason why I heart you and Penn.
Seriously though, I hope those here will watch your video. Penn states what it's about more clearly than I have heard any other state it. He may be a magician, but he is very, very, smart about a lot of things.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Just one more reason why I heart you and Penn. Seriously though, I hope those here will watch your video. Penn states what it's about more clearly than I have heard any other state it. He may be a magician, but he is very, very, smart about a lot of things.

I met them both at the Rio in vegas, after their show, I told him I loved his views on Gun control.

He said as a magician he studies illusion, it makes it easy to see through all the government media BS.

Seemed like a very nice reasonable level headed person.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
I've been saying this all along.

You don't buy a gun without dreaming about shooting somebody. Those who say "you'll pry my gun from my cold dead fingers" are suicidal.

Oooh, oooh, i wanna play this game too....

"You don't think others are going to dream about shooting somebody unless you first like to suck on donkey butts."

See....making outlandish and untruthful comments is easy!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The only way I see this happening, is if our government WANT's an armed conflict with its citizens. If all they want are the guns, that's easy. Make ammunition impossible to get.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There was little resistance when they did the gun grab in New Orleans during Katrina from the coverage I saw.

I saw some interviews with some of the law enforcement who were doing the grabbing and some of them did seem to have an 'I know this is wrong' sentiment. Hopefully if something were to happen on a larger scale more of the personnel would stop and think about what they are doing.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Marines state of the art weapons are no match for vets with their pick of weapons because of our over whelming majority.Yes I will kill at least 20 before I die.I can promise that.They don't wear ballistic masks so the face and femoral arteries are exposed.I want a SAW anyway,I'll take theirs.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I read a few posts before posting, and I gotta say really? Pre SHTF you will give up your guns, so when they are done they can come for you and now you can't stop them?

Charlton Hesten comes to mind..." out of my cold dead hands" and I mean that.

If they do actually have a plan for somkind of takeover by force, they will obviosly take guns first, before people have a reason to use them.

When they come for your guns, it is your last chance to defend your family, once your unarmed and " knife at a gun fight" it is too late. Just like depending on the cops to save you from an armed attacker, the cops will come, just after your dead and your wife was already raped. A lot of good they are going to do then.

Not to mention " the I will just hide some" remarfks. Really from dogss and metal detectors also right? They will use these, they don't buy and train with them just for fun. It is because they are going to use them. Or havve you guys never seen a story in the news where they find peoples stashes of arms? Ya those guys thought they would hide things also, the tech doesn't allow it.

You will either fight when they come, or you will fall when they comeback.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorpiosin

There was little resistance when they did the gun grab in New Orleans during Katrina from the coverage I saw.

Very little resistance.

An old lady cried and some guy had to be cuffed.

Other than that everyone complied only to approach the issue later in court.

For those people the world was pretty much ending around them and nobody put up a fight.

If a city underwater, rampant looting, cops killing innocent people and the national guard marching through your street doesnt compel one to act what would?

Worse even is the confiscators admitting what they were doing was wrong yet they went right ahead and followed orders.

If Katrina was a trial run they succeeded and we failed.
edit on 17-8-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

I got 16 acres and hundreds more BLM beyond my fenceline. I suppose their dogs and detectors could find them- but they're gonna have to work for it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

I mentioned this in one of the survival threads already.

A single glad trashbag will block IR detectionn. We used to do it all the time playing OPFOR, the toemissile system has a thermal sight on it, so sneaking up on a hardened position with IR is hard, unless it is dark as visible light will give yoou away. At night though when FLIR is used we used to sneak up on hummveys with toemounts and battle positions with toe mounts by taping 2 trashbags together so the drag the ground in from of you and just walk right up to the line of visible search lights. Also is your gowing to lowcrawl across open ground, the same thing works well from visiual detection if draped like a cape across your back and another wadded up in fron to defeat airborn and line of site FLIR.

As always, the effects are short lived, as your body heat will eventually make it through, especially under physical exertion

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Other than that everyone complied only to approach the issue later in court.

For those people the world was pretty much ending around them and nobody put up a fight.

I guess people at that point still thought 'everything will be ok, the court will give them back,' etc.

It's going to take a major event for many people to even fathom the possibility of the system collapsing, the courts not being there to protect you. Even then because everything has always somewhat worked itself out in the past, they will think that it will 'all be ok' again.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
If Katrina was a trial run they succeeded and we failed.
edit on 17-8-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

Katrina was a disaster, people where in a state of depression... when your down and out you don't have much fight in you.... So no, Katrina was not a trial run.... Nowadays people don't trust law-enforcement, and they don't like the government, to think it's going to be easy to take guns away from already pissed off Americans is a joke. The powers that be know this... What they are doing is slowly eroding your gun rights away until you have nothing to fight with. Of course this all depends what the government agenda is, maybe they have a time line to achieve certain things, if they are in a rush to disarm there will be civil war.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Most American wouldn’t do anything if they were in a situation where they would be killed. A lot lot of people would also worry what would happen to their families if something did happen. I see a lot of people talk the talk, but in the end, they would give in. Most Americans know how corrupt our Gov. is, but yet they won’t do anything about. People act tough, but most would cry like a baby if they were put in a situation that deviated from their everyday routine. I have demonstrated in the past about the corruption in our Gov. I’ve even got arrested a couple different times because of it. Most people think their tough sitting behind a computer screen b!tch!ng about it. And if for a second, they thought they would lose that computer screen (or anything else for that matter), they would coward like a baby, and beg to get it back. People love living in that bubble, and the thought of losing everything in it would be the end of the world. Again, most American are cowards. If they were not, change would have taken place a long time ago..

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I rarely post on here, but I agree with this, and I think you have accurately summed everyone up.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

According to Mythbusters, if irc glass works really well.
Not sure why, but it does

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Space blankets. Line the roof of your hideout with space blankets. They keep body heat or any other heat in. They are survival blankets. I have a bunch of them.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The military would lose in an urban situation going building to building. In the country there are more trees and such to hide behind just ask the British how we kicked their asses many years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join