It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Saginaw police shooting man 30+ times

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
People laugh at British police not being armed, but stuff like this sure makes me glad they are not.

No way you can cut this, it was murder plain and simple, 46 shots that is disgusting and I dare say there were a few rounds that didn't hit, so god knows how many shots they actually fired, cowards the lot of them

The only thing missing form the police now is a double S and and a swastika, look from the outside sure as hell does look like a fascist state in American now, how long before the people finally realise? When it is too late probably

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
WOW, that is just UNBELIEVABLE behavior by police. Couldn't they have used NON-LETHAL means such as mace, a k-9 unit, or GEE I DUNO A TASER MAYBE?

Nope, they thought "f*** it, let's just shoot him."

Tasers are for 12 year old girls in Victoria's Secrets in the hanging panties aisle! These piggies shoot when ever they feel like it for free on tax payers money and its seems that none of these (enclose any rude word you reader feel that should be inserted here) can shoot the arm with the knife, that is if they were concerned with their safety! I take it each cop had to squeeze one off to make sure they all knew he was part of their club!

Can anyone who condones these actions explain to me the difference between our now government and the Red Coats government?!? Please!

Star n Flag as we need to get all ATS members aware of these police brutalities so that everyone can modify their behaviour when confronted by a would be murderer as I hate to see any of us as a notch on a copper's gun butt.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb
It would be comical if it weren't so tragic. I have no doubt that if they were all standing there like that and someone threw a firecracker on the ground between them, the same thing would have happened. They are just waiting to be let off the chain, and as soon as they hear the starting gun, they go!

True. It wasn't to cover the first guy's shot that they all fired. It was because they are just plain nuts. They have been altered somehow, and are morphing into a civilian killing machine. I am sickened by this.

This symbolism, too, subliminally, to themselves and others, reinforces the only power structure which cops are comfortable with.

I am guessing that in a cop's mind, there is NO WORSE THING than a PERSON who would SHOOT at a cop. If a person will shoot at a cop, then they'll have no qualm with shooting at a civilian, right? (as posited on Dragnet)

By unloading multiple times, based on a whim, on a dog, on a disabled person, or 'aspie', this power structure is implied, but in a reverse fashion. The real message here is that you do not shoot at someone who has the unquestionable right to take life, with impunity. You don't even ignore such a cretin. It has nothing to do with was a cop right or was a cop wrong. It has to do with implied power. It is saying the exact same thing, by example in the firing squad video link, and the cop basks in this privilege whether putting on the badge at the start of the shift, or downing shots in the morning. The saginaw police department ought to have ten less cops tomorrow. But will they?

'Always on duty'.

edit on 19-8-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2012 by davidmann because: punctuation

edit on 19-8-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

30 shots!

Now come on don't y'all think that's a little over kill.

This is getting more and more common...................why? how?

I keep telling you folks to get and read, "The Black Awakening" by Russ Dizdar and Politics, Prophecy & The Supernatural by LA Marzulli.

We are multi-dimensional souls trapped within a three dimensional body.

Most people think that what they see is what is there and only there...................wrong.

There is so much we cannot see with our eyes, hear with our ears along with our other very limited senses.

This cop, like many in authority, like James Holmes, like Charles Manson, is possessed.

A person plays around with entities "spirit guides, etc" and you are opening up yourself to spiritual attack/invasion.

Brace yourselves, this is just the beginning of the bloodbath.

Laugh at my reply today - but come back in another couple years and see if you are still laughing.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus be with each and everyone of you.

May God the Father Creator have mercy on our souls.................we're in need of some divine intervention.
edit on 19-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Yep and lets make sure he's dead, really really dead - 30 shots, they don't do 30 shots with a firing squad after a trial.

Most simply do not see or care - this has gone too far.

The people must do something or this is going to continue and get worse.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

This is sick, disgusting, and shows, once again, how screwed up and twisted our police have become.

Whatever happened to trial by jury?

Surly six policemen should have been able to subdue this guy - get a friggin dart gun and tranq him, they have net guns, tazers, all kinds of things to restrain people.

No, this was first degree MURDER MOST FOUL.............AND NOBODY IS GOING TO PROTEST.

This kind of thing just keeps getting worse.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

This clearly shows excessive and unnecessary force being used.

Ya think!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
"Stop or I'll shoot"

is now

"Stop or we, all of us, will unload entire clips into your chest, bizzatch"
edit on 19-8-2012 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

"Neat stuff."

Would you have made that comment if it had been your son, daughter, brother or sister?????

Your def of neat and mine are worlds apart.

Sad, disgusting, unjust, unlawful, overkill, wrong come to my mind...............not neat stuff.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

Oh but that would have been so logical and correct protocol.

These thugs with badges wanted to do some live target practice and we all know mentally challenged, homeless are fair game and it's open season on them.

Wonder who is next?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

Star for you.

Execution without trial or jury.

These six policemen committed first degree murder.

But nobody will protest it, so it will continue and escalate.

Maybe when each of us has had a loved one or friend killed by "the police" the majority will wake up.............but by then it will be too late if it isn't already.

People just keep complying and allowing this $hit to happen.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Right, shoot someone dead center 30+ times.

Six against one.

I could have stopped this guy with one bullet and not killed him and I've only been at a firing range for about six months and am a 59 year old grandmother (law abiding).

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

How about a right to a trial? Ever hear of that? How many times has the police, oooops wrong address, wrong person.

And this person belonged in a mental institution not shot up 30+ times.

To you it was just another thing.

This was six men with the authority of upholding the law, taking the law into their own hands and became judge, jury and executioner.

You honestly don't see the wrongness the injustice in this do you?

It's just going to get worse.

Maybe when it's your sister, your neighbor, your paper boy................maybe you will WTFU.

The police are out of control.

Our military is out of control.

Our governments are out of control.

It's time for THE PEOPLE to take back the control.

But, that would take guts and a back bone.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Starred.......................Executed without a trial, judge or jury.

Murdered by six (6 to 1).

Murdered in cold blood.

The cops are getting as bad as the crooks.

Brings to mind two quotes I have:

“If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.” Friedrich Nietzsche

“The man who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself” Friedrich Nietzsche

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by smokenmirrors

Yes thanks to Ronald Reagan who closed down most of the mental institutions in the 80's.

This guy was clearly mentally challenged..............should have been restrained not shot 30+ times by six men wearing badges.

I don't hear well, what if this guy was deaf, ya ever think of that??????

Oh but it's okay to shoot someone up 30-46? times - six men couldn't figure out how to subdue one man with a knife.

Excuses, excuses...............one day as this escalates will hit someone you love or care about.

Y'all don't see where this is headed do ya?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Yep, that's what they did.

Most of you have no idea what one bullet victim looks like, and have no idea what 30+ looks like.

This was wrong on so many levels.

All six cops should be fired, tried for murder and jailed.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Kino321

Lets see:

Six armed policemen

One crazy homeless, mentally challenged guy with a knife.

End result one dead homeless nut with 30-46 bullet holes in him.

Come on get real the facts speak for themself.

Want a coroner's report??????

That many bullet holes, he looked like swiss cheese.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollumi

Mods, if you can give this person 500 of my stars and an applause.

Apollumi you are awake and aware.

You hit the nail right on the head and I hope everyone reads your reply.

And it's only going to get worse.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

The man whose avatar you chose is to partially blame for this.

RR closed down 85% of all the mental institutions in our country.

If you are mentally challenged your only recourse is family, jail, homeless.

Unless your one of the elite and can afford millions of dollars to lock up a family member in a mental facility that are now mostly privatized and only the rich can afford good medical and mental care.

Thank you Ronald Reagan.
edit on 19-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IsochronicBeats

I often asked that same question.

Read "The Black Awakening" by Russ Dizdar...............not everyone is operating their own car (body).

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join