It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Saginaw police shooting man 30+ times

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
You gotta undrestsdn Saginaw is the kind of place that makes Detroit a vacation destination. One less on the streets just cuts back on a little OT for the cops. They guy comitted suicide simple as that.

uhhhh, yeah, i concur, spent some time in flint, and saginaw, seedy places they are, cops up there don't mess, they have a goal of gettin' home for supper.

dude attracted cops like bees, musta been actin out a bit eh?

i mean really, ya got 6 cops with weapons drawn on ya and you still ain't gettin' the message? really?

makes a good argument that dude had mental issues, ask any 3rd grader, 6 cops got guns drawn on ya, pointed directly at ya, askin ya to drop the knife, hit the dirt, whatever, what's your next move? turn, begin to walk away, move your hands a bit, maybe outta sight?

your mileage may vary, but this ole boy's goin' home to dinner.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I use to live in midland mi so I can definetly verify that cops in mich do have an ego problem...especially around Saginaw, flint. The people in these areas have been screwed everyway possible...starting w/ the reagan years and the offing of the car industry in Detriot. Flint is a ghost town.

I've seen many cases of pride and ego and where they feel morally they are above the poor.

This video is disgusting!!!!

Copblock.org. Great site that's holding police accountable and helping citizens to know there rights.
edit on 17-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: Sp chk

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong.... but is this not the EXACT reason for using Tazers?

So we will Taze people in handcuffs, pregnant women, people who are already complying and pose no threat to anyone.... but in this situation, you just light him up and kill the man?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
From this view (from the video) all it's look like (i know it's not) a firing squad who dont need any reason to kill someone .

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Reminds me of the beginning of the movie robocop

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
i think its hard to make any kind of judgement based on that video.
you cant see anything, you have to rely on what the reporter tells you.

looks like the facts are... a crazy guy with a knife got shot.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kino321

What makes you think he 'Got Shot' ???

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
maybe its all the ats threads saying
'oh no!, some phsychotic knife weilding maniac was subdued by law enforcers'

the police are so evil.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Kino321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Don't forget..

I'm releasing the dog...
46shots later!!!!

The dog never deployed! Murder..plain and simple.
I love your comment...right on the money.

It seems like cops aren't trying to re-Duce a situation these days...they egg it on w/ their sarcastic comments...judging people while they're being arrested...instead if innocent until proven guilty...they give their opinions and then some.....

To the comment above...he had a knife so there-fore he got shot...his fault.
Nooooo cops are suppose to be trained on how to put someone in custody w/ out using deadly force. Just like mrWendal said...that's why they have tazars. Don't bring a knife to a gun show...they had the means..tazar dog...
This man had mental problems...that's why cops are trained to detect and deal w/ situations like this.

It's murder
edit on 17-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
They will likely get away with it. What's the message the police want to deliver? I think it's "Do exactly as well tell you no matter what you did or didn't do because we can kill your ass with impunity and high five one another afterwards.". Fail to put your hands behind your back when we get irritated, we get to kill you. Back talk me in front of another officer, we get to kill you. Fail to get your ass out of the car when I say "jump", we get to kill you.

Welcome to the NWO, endorsed fully by the complacency of the people.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kino321

Just because the man is mentaly retarded, got a knife and may have a history with police does not mean he has to be grinded into dust by policebullits. People who commit crimes like those in the video aint real police but murderous thugs, who as many here already mentioned on ats, should have use taser's, pebberspray or the dog as they told they would. Even if they are forced to shoot why not one or two shoots towards the legs, arms or stomac instead of pumping hes vital organs full of lead?

Sure in most cases the police is doing a good job, but instances like this clearly show theres some bad seeds within the police force that should be removed from duty and procecuted for murder. Question is if that is going to happen or not.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
WOW...they should get prosecuted for murder

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Unreal.As other posters noticed why wasn't non-lethal tazers and pepper spray used first I have no clue.I live in Michigan and do not condone executions by police.Those cops better be prosecuted for this.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I'm glad you made a thread and let more people know about Copblock. It teaches people their rights and keeps an eye on "them" too. As they say to us...you aren't doing anything wrong then you should not worry about being taped. In this case...the cops murdered this guy and talk about over-kill!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
sickening, how can a humanbeing do this to another.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I just called and demanded answers.. you guys should do the same.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Looks like an execution to me.

Glad I live in a country where due process and proportional justice aren't required.

edit on 18-8-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Unfortunately, these "cops" will never stand before a firing squad like this man did, and indeed, they should.
This was a murder, plain and simple, perpetrated by a sanctioned, organized gang.
Oh yeah, and I don't want to hear any "Anti-Police" BS...my father was a police officer. And when his peers beat up a man who was already detained in handcuffs, he turned them in. That's right, my father did the right thing, and I'm proud of him for that. Did even one of these cops "do the right thing" ? Hardly.
Tasers, mace, the dog, a single shot to the leg, talking the man down ( instead of shouting orders)...these were all options.
IMO, these "officers" are cowards to the Nth Degree. ( I'd like to state it another way, but I'm keeping it family-friendly here ).

I used to be a psychiatric technician in 2 different state institutions, and we had no weapons at all except our brains and team work. My last years of work were on a maximum security unit. Six of us routinely disarmed and subdued threatening people WITH OUR BARE HANDS.
How? Training! Intelligence! Patience! TEAMWORK!

And then here comes the Chief of Police to defend these idiots. How would he feel if this video was of HIS family member being gunned down? I grew up around Police Officers, and I do have a great deal of respect for the good ones. I suppose that's why I vehemently DISrespect the bad ones. They're just bullies with badges and lethal weapons. The guy probably had a butter knife for God's sake. These morons acted like they were up against Rambo or some such nonsense.

This is distgusting. And these sad excuses for humans will walk away to spend their lives with their families. They'll probably even keep their jobs. They should feel a deep sense of shame and remorse, and at the very least resign. They have betrayed the public's trust, and abused their power and authority. They deserve no less than a firing squad themselves...but I would settle for all of them being thrown into prison right into General Population with all of the gangbangers from Detroit. Perhaps they would learn an important lesson about "teamwork" in that environment.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

edit on 18-8-2012 by moonzoo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Truck , shot , reflex , machine gun fire , sad . That is all I can say and I shall not even watch it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join