It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Soros know the global economy is doomed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Does the bear who crapped in the woods smell his own crap when he sits down in it afterwards?
Same question just phrased differently.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Facebook? Global Big Brother? I don't understand everyone's love affair with that forum.

How did you get that from this?

I'll go with sees it coming, engineered/is engineering it, and will profit from it. From what I know of Soros, all I can see is one scary, evil, horrifically greedy dude (rearrange those in the order you prefer)..

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

I'm not a facebook subscriber, but how many millions around the world are? What an easy way to track people, they use is on their mobile phones, "face recognition" technology?, sounds to me they have a way to force a cashless society, where you are downloaded "credits" to buy food? toiletries? those must-have items of life?

Just sign into facebook and you can have your alotted amount of credits to spend as you wish.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

We are talking a global financial crash with the people, in=the=know, trading stock for gold.

And other world commanderring technology.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So now Soros buys 7.96% of Manchester United!! He cashes out his bank holdings, buys Facebook, Buys Gold and Buys a large piece of a Soccer Team... I think he's just playing now. MU pays no dividend and shareholders have no voting authority.
www.forbes.com...

The Manchester Buy is a little odd. But, I also thought that it was odd that GM recently signed a $600 million sponsorship with the same team. The same GM that stills owes the taxpayers about $25 billion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-8-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Is Manchester United simply a "write off" on the current tax system? Why is the gov't (Obama) doing the same thing that Soros is doing?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Too odd to be a coincidence when you look at the rapid progression of Soros' investment plan. That's just me thinking with my tin foil hat on... MU is known as the RED DEVILS...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join